Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: TSBD rifle  (Read 3983 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: TSBD rifle
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 04:46:13 AM »
Advertisement
That's just it. I don't "spin narratives". I am not a 'conspiracy theorist'. I just pick apart the narratives that were spun by the authorities and the media about there being one guy who supposedly hunkered behind some boxes with this dubious rifle waiting for a presidential parade.

The reason you don't have a theory of your own is because you're neither knowledgeable nor smart enough to form one. As for claiming you're not a CT, well,...that's pure BS! If you believe a "narrative" was "spun by the authorities and the media" then, by definition, you believe in a conspiracy and therefore are a conspiracy theorist. Got it now? See how it works?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 04:46:13 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2021, 02:52:32 PM »
That's just it. I don't "spin narratives". I am not a 'conspiracy theorist'. I just pick apart the narratives that were spun by the authorities and the media about there being one guy who supposedly hunkered behind some boxes with this dubious rifle waiting for a presidential parade.
According to her testimony before the Commission... Ruth Paine felt sure that Oswald did not pack a rifle when she dropped him off at bus station to New Orleans. When she went to get Marina from New Orleans she felt sure they did not pack nor unpack [when they got back to Irving] any weapon of any kind.
Desperate to get Mrs Paine to finger Oswald for some kind of rifle play.........So who cares that Oswald went hunting in Russia? Does that prove anything? And if Marina didn't tag along...it was all hearsay anyway. Albert Jenner--- fishing rather than hunting....*"broadens his question" :-\

One test for the validity of a theory is whether it makes any sense.  Leaving a Mauser in the TSBD makes no apparent sense from the perspective of any conspiracy.  There would be no apparent reason for the fantasy conspirators to leave a rifle at the crime scene that could not be associated with Oswald and risk detection.  If they used the Mauser to commit the assassination, then they would have linked Oswald to the Mauser and not bothered with the MC.   Two rifles make no sense.  What does make sense is that someone initially misidentified the MC rifle as a Mauser and others repeated that until the rifle was positively identified.  A simple mistake. 

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2021, 04:15:32 PM »
When you say conspiracy theorists, do you mean the people who know for a fact that Oswald didn't do it, or do you mean the people who think Oswald did it. Because to believe Oswald took 3 shots in 8.31 seconds with an "UNUSABLE" rifle (see Warren Commission Hearings, vol 3, pages 405, 443, 449 and 451), then ran 100 feet through obstacles, carefully hid the gun, then ran down 5 flights of stairs (125ft) at top speed, another 15 feet to the 2nd floor break room,and ran into officer Baker without showing any signs of heavy breathing, all in less than 1 minute 30 seconds, and without acquiring even a single spec of gunpowder residue on his cheeks... well that should tell you who the real conspiracy theorists are. Because not only is that fantasy, it's just plain dumb.

Now when you talk about the rifle, which rifle do you mean? The one with altered serial numbers or the one with fabricated serial numbers? Because there are in fact 2 rifles with the same serial number (which alone proves a conspiracy). And the one which was altered was originally C-2763, before someone altered the last digit (3) to reflect a 6.

That's not a theory or an opinion, because unlike the real conspiracy theorists it can be backed up with actual evidence. Notice the fonts aren't even the same.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zdya8Ju3KaRTB6gp6

Now when you ask who could have placed a rifle in the TSBD, there's a few options to choose from.

There's this agent who was photographed exiting the TSBD with a Remington 8 rifle.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RuhrLEGdJwZTuRuf6

Then you have this agent who looked like he was trying to plant the rifle that he tried to hide behind his back when he turned around and noticed the person with a camera standing there.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/V8NDkswX1mvrokxV8

It could have been agent Hosty or Bookhout. It could have been any one of the crooked lying DPD cops that were there. It could have been planted  before the shooting by any number of people. Even the person who brought the Mauser that officer Craig saw.

Or maybe it was the cop and agent that tried to lie by claiming they found Oswald's wallet at the Tippet murder scene? Or the cop who planted the revolver on Oswald when he arrested him at the theater, and said he identified Oswald by checking his wallet, which was around the same time the other 2 liars claimed they found Oswald's wallet.

Or maybe it was the person who forged this paperwork for the rifle.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bupnfNjySGddNjb99

Or even whomever planted this pristine bullet at Parkland hospital?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GbkTFHuzbskDCA6i9

Or how about whomever forged this photo, which I ran through a digital forensic program that can detect even the smallest alterations, and which happened to detect alterations to the head area only?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fpuMSkoDQtgBGGTB7

I mean really, it could have been any number of the lying ass crooked police & fbi agents that were clearly lying and working hard to fabricate and plant evidence. Something that any researcher worth his salt should know. Although I can't imagine why they would need to frame him, seeing how Oswald was guilty, right? Or at least according to the real conspiracy theorists.

But don't mind me and my evidence to back up my claims. Ask the real conspiracy theorists where all their evidence is...evidence that wasn't fabricated fabricated or forged that is.

Real evidence like the Army marksmen who tested the 6th floor rifle and deemed it UNUSABLE. Or the forensic team that conducted the Paraffin tests that Oswald past, proving he hadn't fired any rifles that day, and which the fbi tried to hide for 2 decades. Gee...I can't imagine why they wanted to hide that evidence, can you?   8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2021, 04:15:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2021, 05:04:00 PM »
The reason you don't have a theory of your own is because you're neither knowledgeable nor smart enough to form one. As for claiming you're not a CT, well,...that's pure BS! If you believe a "narrative" was "spun by the authorities and the media" then, by definition, you believe in a conspiracy and therefore are a conspiracy theorist. Got it now? See how it works?
Whatever you say...you are a legend in your own mind [and that is no theory]

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2021, 05:05:56 PM »
One test for the validity of a theory is whether it makes any sense.  Leaving a Mauser in the TSBD makes no apparent sense from the perspective of any conspiracy.  There would be no apparent reason for the fantasy conspirators to leave a rifle at the crime scene that could not be associated with Oswald and risk detection.  If they used the Mauser to commit the assassination, then they would have linked Oswald to the Mauser and not bothered with the MC.   Two rifles make no sense.  What does make sense is that someone initially misidentified the MC rifle as a Mauser and others repeated that until the rifle was positively identified.  A simple mistake.
Where did I mention "Mauser"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2021, 05:05:56 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2021, 05:19:53 PM »
What is a cover-up? It is is utilized when any other alternative is an embarrassment to the powers that be.
'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.' [attributed to Mark Twain]
“It is easier to believe a lie that one has heard a thousand times than to believe a fact that one has never heard before.”― Robert Lynd 
The Warren Report was a cover-up...and that is no theory.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2021, 09:47:37 PM »
The reason you don't have a theory of your own is because you're neither knowledgeable nor smart enough to form one.

Anybody can "form a theory".  Demonstrating that it's actually true is the problem.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2021, 09:47:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2021, 09:49:29 PM »
One test for the validity of a theory is whether it makes any sense.  Leaving a Mauser in the TSBD makes no apparent sense from the perspective of any conspiracy.

Only in Strawman "Smith"-land where it's either "Oswald did it", or a vast conspiracy pre-planned everything that happened.