Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why 2 Carcano Rifles w/ Same Serial # If no Conspiracy?  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Vincent Baxter

Re: Why 2 Carcano Rifles w/ Same Serial # If no Conspiracy?
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 03:49:54 PM »
Advertisement
For the people who say there was no conspiracy, why was there Carcano 2 rifles with the same number?

There was in fact 2 rifles with same serial number being used to frame Oswald. And in fact, I took the time to point out the differences between the 2, which proves beyond a doubt that people went to a lot of trouble to frame Oswald. If he was guilty, why would they have to frame him? If there was no conspiracy, why would there be 2 rifles with the same serial number?

You can see that someone clearly altered one of the rifles serial numbers, which is a federal crime. And there's only a few suspects who could have done it, all of which being law enforcement. So all that nonsense about there being "no conspiracy" is BS.

With all the blatant lies told by police & fbi, changes in testimonies and manufactured evidence, it's clear people were trying extra hard to frame Oswald. It's too bad he was murdered before he had a chance to really speak. Gee...I can't imagine why!

Wow! You're right! This just totally proves beyond any reasonable doubt that there was a conspiracy and that someone was clearly trying to frame Oswald.
What better way to frame Oswald than to alter the serial numbers in order to create TWO identical Mannlicher-Carcano rifles, neither of which contain any clear fingerprints by Oswald and neither of which can be conclusively identified as being the weapon that fired bullet CE399.

If people were "trying extra hard to frame Oswald" they clearly should have tried harder. If you're going to commit a federal crime and plant evidence why not plant a bullet that can be clearly identified as coming the Mannlicher-Carcano and plant fingerprints on the rifle?
I'm not quite sure what the theory behind your accusations was meant to achieve but it seems pointless and ridiculous to me. How was having two duplicate rifles meant to frame Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 03:49:54 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2021, 03:17:35 AM »
So theoretically, a high ranking military combat officer in Italy in 1944, who collected a lot of MC rifles from surrendering Italians, could have many of those without any serial numbers on them which could be at a later date, “hand” stamped and sold as army surplus?

Also theoretically, and this is just a theory mind you but maybe Oswald bought a rifle from Kleins, he was photographed with the rifle, he was seen carrying a large package by someone who wasn't paying specific attention, he left his prints on the rifle, he left a tuft of fibers that matched the shirt he was wearing on the rifle, he killed the President and he left the rifle at his place of work, it's just a theory but it does make sense and it sure covers all the evidence without the need for some conspiracy of thousands.

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 03:29:38 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 03:10:12 AM »
Wow! You're right! This just totally proves beyond any reasonable doubt that there was a conspiracy and that someone was clearly trying to frame Oswald.
What better way to frame Oswald than to alter the serial numbers in order to create TWO identical Mannlicher-Carcano rifles, neither of which contain any clear fingerprints by Oswald and neither of which can be conclusively identified as being the weapon that fired bullet CE399.

If people were "trying extra hard to frame Oswald" they clearly should have tried harder. If you're going to commit a federal crime and plant evidence why not plant a bullet that can be clearly identified as coming the Mannlicher-Carcano and plant fingerprints on the rifle?
I'm not quite sure what the theory behind your accusations was meant to achieve but it seems pointless and ridiculous to me. How was having two duplicate rifles meant to frame Oswald?

I don't get it. Are you saying that isn't unusual someone altered the serial numbers on one of the rifles? You're proving my point about LN's.

"Oh someone altered the serial numbers on a rifle to frame someone? That's no big deal. That doesn't mean anything. Oh the cops tried to claim they found Oswald's wallet at Tippet's murder scene?" That's nothing. Oh the Warren Commission tried to claim Oswald shot a broken gun 3x at light speed, took the the time to hide the gun, ran 5 flights of stairs invisibly, ran in to officer Baker 1 min 20 seconds after, bought a coke, waked another flight of stairs and left his work all in 3 minutes... So!? What's so weird about that?  It's perfectly normal."

But what I showed is ridiculous to you. LOL  That's what ridiculous huh?   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 03:10:12 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 03:19:51 AM »
I don't get it. Are you saying that isn't unusual someone altered the serial numbers on one of the rifles? You're proving my point about LN's.

"Oh someone altered the serial numbers on a rifle to frame someone? That's no big deal. That doesn't mean anything. Oh the cops tried to claim they found Oswald's wallet at Tippet's murder scene?" That's nothing. Oh the Warren Commission tried to claim Oswald shot a broken gun 3x at light speed, took the the time to hide the gun, ran 5 flights of stairs invisibly, ran in to officer Baker 1 min 20 seconds after, bought a coke, waked another flight of stairs and left his work all in 3 minutes... So!? What's so weird about that?  It's perfectly normal."

But what I showed is ridiculous to you. LOL  That's what ridiculous huh?   Thumb1:

Oh the cops tried to claim they found Oswald's wallet at Tippet's murder scene?

Huh? Are you saying that the Police who apparently were in on the conspiracy, concealed evidence that linked Oswald directly to the crime scene? How does that even make sense?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2021, 07:16:28 PM »
Also theoretically, and this is just a theory mind you but maybe Oswald bought a rifle from Kleins, he was photographed with the rifle, he was seen carrying a large package by someone who wasn't paying specific attention, he left his prints on the rifle, he left a tuft of fibers that matched the shirt he was wearing on the rifle, he killed the President and he left the rifle at his place of work, it's just a theory but it does make sense and it sure covers all the evidence without the need for some conspiracy of thousands.

JohnM

That's doesn't qualify as a "theory".  It's just conjecture.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2021, 07:16:28 PM »