Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "This entire "time stamp card business is nothing but hot air."  (Read 5139 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: "This entire "time stamp card" business is nothing but hot air."
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 06:53:10 PM »
Advertisement
More denial.

Butler made a copy of the trip ticket and it was given to the Nashes.

You guys don't have to like it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 06:53:10 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 08:39:49 PM »
There's nothing in evidence to deny.

Copies can be faked, like the one the WC allegedly was show by Gladys Johnson (Beckley register).

Like counts do not translate to evidence.

Nonsense.

Why would ambulance driver J.C. Butler lie about a trip ticket?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 02:14:19 AM »
Nonsense.

Why would ambulance driver J.C. Butler lie about a trip ticket?

Hi Bill, after many years of interacting with these "researchers", what it comes down to is that these hardcore CT's simply lack the cognitive skills to effectively analyse the evidence and due to their pre conceived biased delusions, have already made up their minds and thus any rational logical argument will always descend into unproven paranoid chaos for instance that's faked, they lied, that was planted, etc etc.
There is literally a mountain of evidence that Oswald was at the corner of Patton and Tenth and killed Tippit, and besides bashing the eyewitnesses the main CT refutation is that Oswald didn't have the time to make it, but the CT's star witness is what the CT's themselves call a "screwball" and secondly they rely on the watch of a man who confesses that his watch may have been as much as five minutes off, and that's basically the best they've got! It's seriously is a waste of time trying to talk sense to these sheeple.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 02:14:19 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 05:26:57 AM »
Hi Bill, after many years of interacting with these "researchers", what it comes down to is that these hardcore CT's simply lack the cognitive skills to effectively analyse the evidence and due to their pre conceived biased delusions, have already made up their minds and thus any rational logical argument will always descend into unproven paranoid chaos for instance that's faked, they lied, that was planted, etc etc.
There is literally a mountain of evidence that Oswald was at the corner of Patton and Tenth and killed Tippit, and besides bashing the eyewitnesses the main CT refutation is that Oswald didn't have the time to make it, but the CT's star witness is what the CT's themselves call a "screwball" and secondly they rely on the watch of a man who confesses that his watch may have been as much as five minutes off, and that's basically the best they've got! It's seriously is a waste of time trying to talk sense to these sheeple.

JohnM

Hi John.

I agree with you.

I guess my posts are intended for those who are truly interested in learning this stuff objectively.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 05:31:03 AM »
"I did have occasion to reproduce that trip ticket and it was given to a man and wife reporting team from Life magazine in 1964" -- J.C. Butler

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 05:31:03 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 07:05:27 AM »
Hi John.

I agree with you.

I guess my posts are intended for those who are truly interested in learning this stuff objectively.

I enjoy reading your posts and I usually learn something new, keep it up.

JohnM

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 03:06:36 PM »
Didn't Parnell & Scully kind of put this to bed?  Anybody care to go 'wayback'?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 03:06:36 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2021, 04:21:34 AM »
The point is that the Nashes saw the trip ticket and noted that the call was received at 1:18.  They even specified the column in which the 1:18 was marked.

Bill,  if the trip ticket was found and presented in a forum like this, what are the odds that it would be accepted as being genuine and accurate by  the diehard Oswald defenders? If the DPD radio Dispatch clocks (near synchronized with the Hertz clock on the TSBD roof) are not to be considered as accurate, then why would the Hughes funeral home clock be?