Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are Canadian churches being systematically burned down?  (Read 3920 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Advertisement
Fire destroys a Catholic church in Morinville, Alberta

After hundreds of unmarked graves were found at Canada’s former Catholic-run residential schools, churches in First Nations territories have been destroyed by suspected arson
The community’s fire chief said nothing could be done to save the wooden building. Police say the fire that destroyed the church was suspicious and probably deliberately set. It was the fourth Catholic church on First Nations territory destroyed by fire in less than a month.
More----
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/04/canada-burned-churches-indigenous-catholicism

Ten churches have been vandalised in Alberta, Canada, in attacks that police have linked to anger over historic injustices against indigenous people.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57690737

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Why are Canadian churches being systematically burned down?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 08:21:42 PM »
Terrible.  I assume Trump is at fault.

Trump had nothing to do with it. Is this more of your gaslighting? :D

I wouldn't rule out the arsonists might come up with a defense that said they were inspired by the January 6 Trump insurrection attack on the Capitol. It's no worst (and may be better) than some of the feeble excuses the January 6 rioters being charged are touting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 08:21:42 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 12:14:52 AM »
Trump had nothing to do with it. Is this more of your gaslighting? :D

I wouldn't rule out the arsonists might come up with a defense that said they were inspired by the January 6 Trump insurrection attack on the Capitol. It's no worst (and may be better) than some of the feeble excuses the January 6 rioters being charged are touting.

I'm confident Rick Plant can find some obscure story that blames Canada's history of racial cleansing on Trump.  It's no more baseless than Russian collusion, bounties, "find the fraud" etc.  And how about CNN's darling Avenatti heading to prison!  He was on CNN almost every night for months peddling fake outrage about Stormy Daniels while attempting to shakedown Trump.  But crickets when the extortionist is convicted.  Another Trump hater bites the dust.