Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four Months of Setting the Stage for What Would Happen in Dealey Plaza  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
Four Months of Setting the Stage for What Would Happen in Dealey Plaza
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 02:56:59 AM »
Advertisement
For anyone who missed two key details in the plan to lure President Kennedy to his death, a plan in which Senator Barry Goldwater was happy to cooperate, here they are:

On Friday, October 11, 1963, exactly six weeks before Goldwater’s KGB handlers would assassinate President Kennedy while he was riding from a Texas airport in an open convertible, KGB asset Barry Goldwater flew to San Antonio, Texas, where he received “a red carpet welcome” and “rode from the airport in an open convertible” while “a crowd of fans chanted ‘We want Barry’ and waved ‘Goldwater for President’ signs.”

Six days earlier, on October 5, 1963, the Washington Post reported: “President Kennedy is now much preoccupied with his chances of winning a second term. Governor Connally, on his way out of the White House, had this to say to reporters: ‘I told the President that he would have a hard race in Texas. It would be unrealistic to think we are not going to have a tough fight there next year.’”

“Connally acknowledged that Goldwater had ‘considerable strength’ in Texas but suggested that after the Democrats do a job on the Senator, some of his strength might vanish. Goldwater will certainly be on Mr. Kennedy’s mind when he visits Texas on November 21-22.”

All the details of the escalating rhetorical conflict between Goldwater and Kennedy are well worth the read. It’s all in my book.

You can click the link, or you can read my first four posts in this thread.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 10:44:35 PM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

Four Months of Setting the Stage for What Would Happen in Dealey Plaza
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 02:56:59 AM »