Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How did Oswald get home every day?  (Read 3544 times)

Offline Steve Thomas

How did Oswald get home every day?
« on: February 26, 2018, 04:03:32 PM »
Advertisement
How did Oswald get back and forth to work every day?
The shortest distance from Beckley to the TSBD is 2.2 miles. (Houston to Zangs). The slightly longer way is over I-35 (2.8 miles).
Did he walk?
How come we only have the witness testimony of only one bus driver on one occasion?
How come we don't have the testimony of a bus driver who said, "Yeah, he rode my bus every day for six weeks?

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

How did Oswald get home every day?
« on: February 26, 2018, 04:03:32 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

Re: How did Oswald get home every day?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:16:17 PM »
Hale Boggs, Majority Leader and former Warren Commissioner:

"Hoover lied his eyes out to the Commission - on Oswald, on Ruby, on their friends, the bullets, the guns, you name it..."

- Coincidence or Conspiracy?, by Bernard Fensterwald Jr. and Michael Ewing, p. 96. The quote comes from an unnamed aide to Congressman Boggs. The book also quotes Bogg's wife Lindy, through a colleague, as saying "He wished he had never been on it [the Commission] and wished he'd never signed it [the Report]."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chief Justice Warren:
"Now I think our job here is essentially one for the evaluation of evidence as distinguished from being one of gathering evidence, and I believe at the outset at least we can start with the premise that we can rely upon the reports of the various agencies that have been engaged in investigation of the matter, the FBI, the Secret Service, and others that I may
know about at the present time"

Gerald Ford:
"The FBI, and I use them as an example, undertook a very extensive investigation. I don't recall how many agents, but they had a massive operation to investigate everything. The commission with this group of lawyers and some additional staff people, then drew upon this information which was available, and we, if my memory serves me accurately, insisted that the FBI give us everything they had. Now that is a comprehensive order from the Commission to the Director and to the FBI. I assume and I think
the Commission assumed that that order was so broad that if they had anything it was their obligation to submit it. Now if they didn't, that is a failure on the part of the agencies, not on the part of the Commission."

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/JFK_Assassination
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:18:11 PM by Gary Craig »

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 04:21:21 PM »
I gave him a ride. We'd sing show tunes and plot the violent overthrow of the government. Good times.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 04:21:21 PM »

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 04:36:24 PM »
Hale Boggs, Majority Leader and former Warren Commissioner:

"Hoover lied his eyes out to the Commission - on Oswald, on Ruby, on their friends, the bullets, the guns, you name it..."

- Coincidence or Conspiracy?, by Bernard Fensterwald Jr. and Michael Ewing, p. 96. The quote comes from an unnamed aide to Congressman Boggs. The book also quotes Bogg's wife Lindy, through a colleague, as saying "He wished he had never been on it [the Commission] and wished he'd never signed it [the Report]."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[

Have to love those unnamed sources.  I wonder if that was the same guy who heard JFK say he was going to splinter the CIA?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:40:10 PM by Brian Walker »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
Have to love those unnamed sources.  I wonder if that was the same guy who heard JFK say he was going to splinter the CIA?

When you sober up and start posting something is being talked about that needs obfuscation.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 05:05:21 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 08:13:20 PM »
Chief Justice Warren:
"Now I think our job here is essentially one for the evaluation of evidence as distinguished from being one of gathering evidence, and I believe at the outset at least we can start with the premise that we can rely upon the reports of the various agencies that have been engaged in investigation of the matter, the FBI, the Secret Service, and others that I may
know about at the present time"

Massive failure will occur when you start out with the wrong premise and FAIL to realize it's wrong.

Massive failure will occur when you start out with the wrong premise

Failure??......   Looks to me like LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee was pretty successful....He didn't hang for treason, and he's got many public places  named in his honor......

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 12:22:22 AM »
How did Oswald get back and forth to work every day?
The shortest distance from Beckley to the TSBD is 2.2 miles. (Houston to Zangs). The slightly longer way is over I-35 (2.8 miles).
Did he walk?
How come we only have the witness testimony of only one bus driver on one occasion?
How come we don't have the testimony of a bus driver who said, "Yeah, he rode my bus every day for six weeks?

Steve Thomas

No attempt in evidence to locate Oswald's to and from work bus drivers...bus drivers who drove the route by the rooming house around the 1 PM hour that Oswald might have boarded.
Why not find the bus driver that picks up Helen Markham daily at 1:15 [a block away]??
Maybe somebody saw something there.
Instead the 26 volumes of testimony was lined with beefy facts like where Ruby's aunt went to high school and who was friends with Oswald's baby sitter???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 12:22:22 AM »

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 07:36:02 PM »
He would only go back with Fraser,on Fridays,Mon,through Thur,he would stay in Dallas.