Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?  (Read 35019 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 11:58:15 PM »
Advertisement
If his head was on Jackie's lap on the way to Parkland, why was there not more blood on the lap of her dress?  I always thought she was kneeling in the foot well of the rear seat after getting back in the limo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 11:58:15 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 01:39:45 AM »
By examining a single frame(Z456) certain "photo experts" claim that Kennedy was sitting up at Z456 but by examining two consecutive frames centered on Connally we can determine that Jackie is on a completely different relative lateral plane to Connally, Jackie is clearly sitting behind Connally as one would expect.

JohnM

I was the first to discover this back in 2003 and wrote an article for John McAdams' website, after doing a cursory examination of the MPI Zapruder DVD. My article is available online at: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/looking.htm 

The person sitting up is John Connally.  I also pointed this out to Dale Myers who didn't know about it while he was working on his second animation which was shown on ABC-TV.  People will argue that its President Kennedy all they want, but facts are facts. It's Connally.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 01:51:04 AM »
"And as for Kennedy's shoulder look at where Kennedy's body is in relation to the top of the back seat just before the Limo disappears behind the bush."

Ok, we can see where JFK was AS Jackie was climbing out onto the trunk lid, and it seems likely that, after Jackie vacated the rear seat, JFK would have just kept slumping to the left, until he was lying completely across the rear seat.

When Jackie returned to the rear seat, we have to assume she had nowhere to sit, as JFK was lying in her seat. Jackie seems to have gotten herself seated prior to going under the TUP, with Clint Hill clinging to the rear bumper the entire time she did so.

Do you believe Jackie moved JFK's limp body all by herself? Exactly where do you believe she moved him to?

In the two GIF's posted on this thread, which frames from the Zapruder film were used?

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the coverup."

Are YOU part of the coverup?

You are part of the peanut gallery.  Your personality sucks, Prudhomme!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 01:51:04 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 02:30:44 AM »

I was the first to discover this back in 2003 and wrote an article for John McAdams' website, after doing a cursory examination of the MPI Zapruder DVD. My article is available online at: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/looking.htm 

The person sitting up is John Connally.  I also pointed this out to Dale Myers who didn't know about it while he was working on his second animation which was shown on ABC-TV.  People will argue that its President Kennedy all they want, but facts are facts. It's Connally.

Steve

Your analysis from 2003 still looks good today.

You are also one of the few commentators who dismisses Jackie picking up a piece of skull or brain from the trunk of the car. After fifty years, even Pro LN articles and TV shows report this false factoid. The most widely believed false factoid of this assassination, in my opinion.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2018, 07:32:52 AM »
"The man to Jackie?s right, still sitting up, is Connally, not Kennedy."

If Connally is to Jackie's right, he would be in the rear seat of the limo.

How and when did Connally get into the rear seat, and how did he get to the right side of the limo, considering that Nellie Connally testified to pulling Connally to the left side of the limo, and not allowing him to sit up when he attempted to do so?

How and when did Connally get into the rear seat,

How did you calculate that the grey haired person was in the rear seat?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2018, 07:32:52 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 04:07:17 PM »
And you have some means of proving this theory of yours, of course? Or is this just another biased and bigoted opinion from a biased and bigoted fool?

It's not a "theory", Prudhomme. The proof is in the film. The only biased, bigoted fool here is yourself.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 06:53:43 PM »
You are also one of the few commentators who dismisses Jackie picking up a piece of skull or brain from the trunk of the car. After fifty years, even Pro LN articles and TV shows report this false factoid. The most widely believed false factoid of this assassination, in my opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 06:53:43 PM »

Offline Bob Prudhomme

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 07:15:05 PM »
"I saw a part of his skull with hair on it lying in the seat."

So, I have always wondered what became of this piece of JFK's skull. Anyone?