Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?  (Read 35011 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2018, 01:14:31 AM »
Advertisement
Because you're besotted with the idea that he killed the president.  Stop baselessly accusing him of a crime and I'll stop pointing out why your "evidence" is lacking.

Because you're besotted with the idea that he killed the president.

So your besotting value system is based on your perception of what I'm besotted by? Nice!

Stop baselessly accusing him of a crime and I'll stop pointing out why your "evidence" is lacking.

This is a JFK assassination Forum and it seems that you're not interested in who assassinated JFK, how bizarre!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2018, 01:14:31 AM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2018, 12:15:13 PM »
It's hard to ignore the existing evidence pointing at Oswald no matter how flimsy or tainted, and accept the non existence of evidence pointing at anyone else, especially CIA, FBI, Cubans, Mafia, Texas oilmen, SA Greer or Jackie Kennedy.

I accept that a good defence team today would smash a lot of that evidence and I accept Oswald would have fried in 1963 based on the same evidence. What happens in a court does not determine whether a person committed a crime or not though. It only determines whether they should be convicted or not.

Flimsy or not the evidence leads me to Oswald. The only question left is was anyone else involved. Sometimes ya got to try to think rationally and sensibly. Who would shoot JFK from the front and try to frame a shooter from behind? Who would then fake an autopsy in front of so many witnesses or allow so many people into the trauma room at Parkland? Who in a professional capacity would even consider shooting at a moving target in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses if they didn't want caught and the plan exposed? Who the hell would use a Carcano???

The whole thing is tainted by so many charlatans and nutters with theories like Lee and Harvey and even two Roberts and Marguerites. It's insanity. Seems to me conspiracy theorists need to start looking for a conspiracy, not the shooter. If someone smothered Kennedy with a pillow in his sleep, or poisoned his food and faked a quiet private autopsy the whole thing would have been over 50 years ago.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »
It's hard to ignore the existing evidence pointing at Oswald no matter how flimsy or tainted, and accept the non existence of evidence pointing at anyone else, especially CIA, FBI, Cubans, Mafia, Texas oilmen, SA Greer or Jackie Kennedy.

I accept that a good defence team today would smash a lot of that evidence and I accept Oswald would have fried in 1963 based on the same evidence. What happens in a court does not determine whether a person committed a crime or not though. It only determines whether they should be convicted or not.

Flimsy or not the evidence leads me to Oswald. The only question left is was anyone else involved. Sometimes ya got to try to think rationally and sensibly. Who would shoot JFK from the front and try to frame a shooter from behind? Who would then fake an autopsy in front of so many witnesses or allow so many people into the trauma room at Parkland? Who in a professional capacity would even consider shooting at a moving target in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses if they didn't want caught and the plan exposed? Who the hell would use a Carcano???

The whole thing is tainted by so many charlatans and nutters with theories like Lee and Harvey and even two Roberts and Marguerites. It's insanity. Seems to me conspiracy theorists need to start looking for a conspiracy, not the shooter. If someone smothered Kennedy with a pillow in his sleep, or poisoned his food and faked a quiet private autopsy the whole thing would have been over 50 years ago.

Thank you. You are the voice of reason.  Over the years of the computer age, every nut with a conspiracy theory has come out of the woodwork with outrageous conspiracy theories.  People like Leroy Blevins who is constantly posting nothing but gibberish on his YouTube channel, and people are loony enough to suck it up.  Same with others on YouTube.  Now, we are also dealing with nutcases claiming a "Mandela Effect" involved .  That there were only 4 people within the limousine, not six and it's catching on like wildfire.  The millennials are hard at work pulling things out of thin air.  During the 60's, 70's and 80's, it was David Lifton who came up with the most ludicrous conspiracy theories  of them all.  He believed that there were gunmen in the trees lining the knoll, along with a camouflaged "grassy knoll", where gunmen were shooting from the hill itself and that Governor Connally was shot from the front.  Now, all these years later, people are claiming that Bill Greer shot JFK, Jackie shot JFK, Connally shot JFK, that the whole assassination was "staged", that the Zapruder film is "fake", that certain films and photographs were altered and the list goes. We have people going to Oswald's grave, standing over it and singing songs to him.  I never knew such a bunch of foolish people who would support a man who was a violent tempered, wife abusing, irresponsible dad who slapped his mother, pulled a knife on his sister-in-law, admitted that he was a marxist, defected to Russia, told his brother that he hated America, tried to commit suicide, and on and on. If this doesn't paint a picture of a very disturbed, rotten, hateful man, nothing does.  But they support him.  Much like the Charles Manson sympathizers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2018, 06:41:22 PM »
Thank you. You are the voice of reason.  Over the years of the computer age, every nut with a conspiracy theory has come out of the woodwork with outrageous conspiracy theories.  People like Leroy Blevins who is constantly posting nothing but gibberish on his YouTube channel, and people are loony enough to suck it up.  Same with others on YouTube.  Now, we are also dealing with nutcases claiming a "Mandela Effect" involved .  That there were only 4 people within the limousine, not six and it's catching on like wildfire.  The millennials are hard at work pulling things out of thin air.  During the 60's, 70's and 80's, it was David Lifton who came up with the most ludicrous conspiracy theories  of them all.  He believed that there were gunmen in the trees lining the knoll, along with a camouflaged "grassy knoll", where gunmen were shooting from the hill itself and that Governor Connally was shot from the front.  Now, all these years later, people are claiming that Bill Greer shot JFK, Jackie shot JFK, Connally shot JFK, that the whole assassination was "staged", that the Zapruder film is "fake", that certain films and photographs were altered and the list goes. We have people going to Oswald's grave, standing over it and singing songs to him.  I never knew such a bunch of foolish people who would support a man who was a violent tempered, wife abusing, irresponsible dad who slapped his mother, pulled a knife on his sister-in-law, admitted that he was a marxist, defected to Russia, told his brother that he hated America, tried to commit suicide, and on and on. If this doesn't paint a picture of a very disturbed, rotten, hateful man, nothing does.  But they support him.  Much like the Charles Manson sympathizers.

That there were only 4 people within the limousine, not six and it's catching on like wildfire.  The millennials are hard at work pulling things out of thin air.

It's got ya worried doesn't it?.... The timid folk who were afraid to speak out and state that the government was lying  are finding their voice.

The tables are now turning and those who you've been calling "kooks" are becoming the the sane .....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2018, 10:15:50 PM »
This is a JFK assassination Forum and it seems that you're not interested in who assassinated JFK, how bizarre!

What gave you the silly idea that I'm not interested in who assassinated JFK?  It seems that as far as you're concerned, as long as you can claim that there is an answer it doesn't matter how you arrived at it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2018, 10:15:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2018, 10:17:46 PM »

It's hard to ignore that what little evidence there is pointing at Oswald is flimsy and tainted.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2018, 10:23:45 PM »
Thank you. You are the voice of reason.  Over the years of the computer age, every nut with a conspiracy theory has come out of the woodwork with outrageous conspiracy theories.

So because there are some people out there with kooky theories, you should just accept another kooky theory for no good reason?

I never knew such a bunch of foolish people who would support a man who was a violent tempered, wife abusing, irresponsible dad who slapped his mother, pulled a knife on his sister-in-law, admitted that he was a marxist, defected to Russia, told his brother that he hated America, tried to commit suicide, and on and on. If this doesn't paint a picture of a very disturbed, rotten, hateful man, nothing does.  But they support him.  Much like the Charles Manson sympathizers.

This accusation is raised here a lot, and it's a fallacy.  The evidence (or lack thereof) stands on its own.  It has nothing to do with how nice a person he was.  And objectively looking at the facts and finding them wanting doesn't make somebody an Oswald supporter or sympathizer, just a supporter of the truth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2018, 10:23:45 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2018, 02:20:22 PM »
That there were only 4 people within the limousine, not six and it's catching on like wildfire.  The millennials are hard at work pulling things out of thin air.

It's got ya worried doesn't it?.... The timid folk who were afraid to speak out and state that the government was lying  are finding their voice.

The tables are now turning and those who you've been calling "kooks" are becoming the the sane .....

No, it doesn't have me worried in the least!  Conspiracy kooks don't cause me to "worry" either.  It just shows me how sick and pathetic the younger generation is, no thanks to the conspiracy kooks.  That's all.