Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?  (Read 35052 times)

Offline John Mytton

Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?
« on: January 07, 2018, 12:44:55 AM »
Advertisement

By examining a single frame(Z456) certain "photo experts" claim that Kennedy was sitting up at Z456 but by examining two consecutive frames centered on Connally we can determine that Jackie is on a completely different relative lateral plane to Connally, Jackie is clearly sitting behind Connally as one would expect.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?
« on: January 07, 2018, 12:44:55 AM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: Who is sitting up in Zapruder @Z456?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 04:29:31 AM »
I'll take a pound of whatever Mytton is smoking. Must be good stuff!

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the coverup."

Are YOU part of the coverup?

I'll take a pound of whatever Mytton is smoking.

I don't smoke.

Must be good stuff!

I am high on life.

Enough of the deluded paranoia, what do you see happening in the following two frame gif?

And for that matter what's Connally doing here?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 04:46:10 AM »

I found a really good copy of the Zapruder frames from the Lost Bullet special and in the following stereoscopic comparison you can clearly see Kennedy's shoulder simultaneously shifting along with Jackie while both rotate relatively around Connally who remains stationary.

And as for Kennedy's shoulder look at where Kennedy's body is in relation to the top of the back seat just before the Limo disappears behind the bush.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:54:57 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 04:46:10 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 05:16:16 AM »
I have to agree with John.

The head to our right of Jackie?s has to be Connally?s head, not JFK?s.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 05:51:02 AM »
Myers' animation makes Kennedy/Connally movements clearer

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:14:14 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 05:51:02 AM »

Offline Bob Prudhomme

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 07:47:56 AM »
Great. Now we are presenting Loonie Tunes from Myers as evidence.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 09:48:52 PM »

"And as for Kennedy's shoulder look at where Kennedy's body is in relation to the top of the back seat just before the Limo disappears behind the bush."

Ok, we can see where JFK was AS Jackie was climbing out onto the trunk lid, and it seems likely that, after Jackie vacated the rear seat, JFK would have just kept slumping to the left, until he was lying completely across the rear seat.

When Jackie returned to the rear seat, we have to assume she had nowhere to sit, as JFK was lying in her seat. Jackie seems to have gotten herself seated prior to going under the TUP, with Clint Hill clinging to the rear bumper the entire time she did so.

Do you believe Jackie moved JFK's limp body all by herself? Exactly where do you believe she moved him to?

In the two GIF's posted on this thread, which frames from the Zapruder film were used?

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the coverup."

JFK would not have covered the entire width of the rear seat unless he recovered long enough to move his head all the way across and stretch much of his body across the rear seat.

The back seat was wide. Wide enough for Jackie to sit back down, even with JFK slumped over. She could have lifted his head to hold his head on her lap, which was what she was doing when they got to the hospital.

I estimated the width of the rear seat from diagrams of the limousine and estimated it to be 56 inches.

JFK, slumped over, would cover about 44 inches. That would leave 12 inches, wide enough for the slim Mrs. Kennedy to lift his head so she could sit down and scoot over and hold his head in her lap.

It would not be necessary for her to prop up JFK first to make room for her to sit down. And that would have been a bazaar thing for her to do.

The man to Jackie?s right, still sitting up, is Connally, not Kennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 09:48:52 PM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 09:52:01 PM »
That's Connelly moving around. Mrs Connelly said she was upset that people were saying he ended up in the foot well but he did.
He can be seen clearly in the Z film going down into the foot well then trying to get back up, so he was conscious at that time.