Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why 2 Carcano Rifles w/ Same Serial # If no Conspiracy?  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

Why 2 Carcano Rifles w/ Same Serial # If no Conspiracy?
« on: June 17, 2021, 02:18:32 AM »
Advertisement
For the people who say there was no conspiracy, why was there Carcano 2 rifles with the same number?

Now before any of the usual "experts" open their mouths to criticize me and claim there wasn't 2 rifles with the same serial number, let me just nip that in the bud right now. I can prove it.

There was in fact 2 rifles with same serial number being used to frame Oswald. And in fact, I took the time to point out the differences between the 2, which proves beyond a doubt that people went to a lot of trouble to frame Oswald. If he was guilty, why would they have to frame him? If there was no conspiracy, why would there be 2 rifles with the same serial number?

You can see that someone clearly altered one of the rifles serial numbers, which is a federal crime. And there's only a few suspects who could have done it, all of which being law enforcement. So all that nonsense about there being "no conspiracy" is BS.

The rifle shown in Life Magazine is in the archives. The other was shown to the Warren Commission, and on the History Channel. One has a stamp, the other doesn't.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WDQy76nuEECQ5t8H7

Here's a close up of view of the 2 Carcano rifles to better see the different fonts. And you can actually see C 2763 was altered to reflect   
C 2766.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WS4JyhBgmKxqY8v36

With all the blatant lies told by police & fbi, changes in testimonies and manufactured evidence, it's clear people were trying extra hard to frame Oswald. It's too bad he was murdered before he had a chance to really speak. Gee...I can't imagine why!

JFK Assassination Forum

Why 2 Carcano Rifles w/ Same Serial # If no Conspiracy?
« on: June 17, 2021, 02:18:32 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Why 2 Carcano Rifles w/ Same Serial # If no Conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 02:33:16 AM »
For the people who say there was no conspiracy, why was there Carcano 2 rifles with the same number?

Now before any of the usual "experts" open their mouths to criticize me and claim there wasn't 2 rifles with the same serial number, let me just nip that in the bud right now. I can prove it.

There was in fact 2 rifles with same serial number being used to frame Oswald. And in fact, I took the time to point out the differences between the 2, which proves beyond a doubt that people went to a lot of trouble to frame Oswald. If he was guilty, why would they have to frame him? If there was no conspiracy, why would there be 2 rifles with the same serial number?

You can see that someone clearly altered one of the rifles serial numbers, which is a federal crime. And there's only a few suspects who could have done it, all of which being law enforcement. So all that nonsense about there being "no conspiracy" is BS.

The rifle shown in Life Magazine is in the archives. The other was shown to the Warren Commission, and on the History Channel. One has a stamp, the other doesn't.

Here's a close up of view of the 2 Carcano rifles to better see the different fonts. And you can actually see C 2763 was altered to reflect   
C 2766.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WS4JyhBgmKxqY8v36

With all the blatant lies told by police & fbi, changes in testimonies and manufactured evidence, it's clear people were trying extra hard to frame Oswald. It's too bad he was murdered before he had a chance to really speak. Gee...I can't imagine why!

Do you maintain the "Kennedy Assassination Research Page"?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 08:39:37 AM »

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305134

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 08:39:37 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 03:02:34 AM »
Appears to have a lot to do with camera angle, lighting, photo-resolution and compression artifacts.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 04:45:46 AM »
Appears to have a lot to do with camera angle, lighting, photo-resolution and compression artifacts.

Hi Jerry, I was going to point out the irregularity at the end of the "C" but your presentation is very nice which makes any further effort on my part, pointless. Thanks.
What I did find very interesting is your "thinking outside of the box" and locating the corresponding nicks on the edge of the barrel, nice work.
Here's a quick GIF of some military rifle serial numbers some of which were Oswald's model and it appears to me that with this era of rifles, all the striking was done pretty randomly with each letter/number being individually struck by hand, which if true makes the example in the OP extremely unlikely.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 04:53:52 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 04:45:46 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 10:43:16 AM »
Hi Jerry, I was going to point out the irregularity at the end of the "C" but your presentation is very nice which makes any further effort on my part, pointless. Thanks.
What I did find very interesting is your "thinking outside of the box" and locating the corresponding nicks on the edge of the barrel, nice work.
Here's a quick GIF of some military rifle serial numbers some of which were Oswald's model and it appears to me that with this era of rifles, all the striking was done pretty randomly with each letter/number being individually struck by hand, which if true makes the example in the OP extremely unlikely.

JohnM

Good stuff. Maybe enlist 'the Beard of Knowledge' from 'Pawn Stars' for the final stamp of approval, so-to-speak.  ;)

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 03:25:27 AM »
Good stuff. Maybe enlist 'the Beard of Knowledge' from 'Pawn Stars' for the final stamp of approval, so-to-speak.  ;)

Yeah, it would be nice to have full closure but I'm pretty sure from seeing a hundred or so Military serial numbers from that time frame and the only constant I could see is that they all appear to be stamped in the same haphazard way.
But getting back to the title of this thread, a new twist I see over on the ED forum is that there is now THREE C2766 carcano's, "Jesus" has added another carcano based on a passage quoted from John Lattimer's book "Kennedy and Lincoln"?  Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 03:25:27 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 12:33:20 AM »
So theoretically, a high ranking military combat officer in Italy in 1944, who collected a lot of MC rifles from surrendering Italians, could have many of those without any serial numbers on them which could be at a later date, “hand” stamped and sold as army surplus?