Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stacking Enhancement of Darnell Doorway Frames  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Stacking Enhancement of Darnell Doorway Frames
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2021, 10:51:17 AM »
Advertisement
Frederick, I don’t have an opinion on the ID of Prayer Man. I believe it is not Oswald. I began thinking he/she was an obese woman, not necessarily Stanton. After viewing the SFM’s Darnell video, and noting a thin linear feature like a string tie (see the tracing overlay in the op) I realized  the style of ties in 1963 were fairly thin - so a thin tie is possible. A tie, open collar and short sleeves are the most notable features I observed. It is my opinion that a real and useful enhancement would at a minimum start with high quality digital copies of the museum's DVD frames and then analyzed with stacking techniques. This will probably never happen though. Ultimately, digital copies directly from the film would give the best results. However, I doubt that even then there will be enough resolution to make a universally accepted identification.       
James

Perhaps it was just a dude off the street, getting a better shot of the prez' going by.  I call him..........  Shadow Man !   Sounds a heck of a lot better than 'Fat Woman Man', uh....
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:55:21 AM by Mark A. Oblazney »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2021, 10:51:17 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2021, 10:18:09 AM »

If so why did nobody on the steps notice a stranger in their midst?

Fred

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2021, 12:07:27 PM »

If so why did nobody on the steps notice a stranger in their midst?

Fred

Geez, Mr Clements, don't you get it yet? If Prayer Man was a stranger, then he wasn't noticed because everyone was focused on the motorcade. If Prayer Man was Mr Lee Harvey Oswald, then he was noticed because everyone was focused on Mr Lee Harvey Oswald who was already world famous which means Prayer Man can't have been Mr Lee Harvey Oswald.

It's quite simple really.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2021, 12:07:27 PM »