Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Killing George Bush's Old Friend George DeMohrenschildt  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
Killing George Bush's Old Friend George DeMohrenschildt
« on: June 16, 2021, 12:11:22 AM »
Advertisement
As many of you know, CIA officer George Bush was an old friend of George DeMohrenschildt dating back to the 1940s and lasting until DeMohrenschildt was killed in 1977.

DeMohrenschildt wrote a personal letter to CIA Director George Bush on September 5, 1976, in which DeMohrenschildt complained about federal operatives harassing him, pleading with Bush, “Maybe you will be able to bring a solution into the hopeless situation I find myself in.”

The CIA’s file on the letter states, “According to a note from the Director, he had first met DeMohrenschildt in the early 40s . . . . The Director had not heard from him in many years until the letter arrived. The Director responded to DeMohrenschildt’s letter.”

In Bush’s reply on September 28, 1976, he told DeMohrenschildt that his “staff” had determined that “Federal authorities” had no interest in him “in recent years.”

But in earlier years, the CIA was extremely interested in George Bush’s old friend, because DeMohrenschildt was also a very close friend of President Kennedy’s accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.

DeMohrenschildt was also a “source” for “what is now the Domestic Collection Division” of the CIA “in the late 1950s and early 60s.”

When CIA Director George Bush wrote his 1976 “note” about not having heard from DeMohrenschildt “in many years,” he also stated that DeMohrenschildt “surfaced when Oswald shot to prominence. He knew Oswald before the assassination of President Kennedy.”

DeMohrenschildt testified to the Warren Commission in 1964 about his relationship with Oswald, but he made no mention of his friendship with CIA officer and then Senatorial candidate George Bush, nor did DeMohrenschildt say anything about being a CIA asset.

Regarding DeMohrenschildt’s friendship with Oswald, a CIA document in December 1963 refers to “an incoming State Department telegram” and states, “It appears from information in the telegram that the DeMohrenschildts were well acquainted with the Oswalds.”

According to a March 1964 CIA memorandum, “The DeMohrenschildts were among the first to befriend the Oswald family when they came back to the United States,” and George DeMohrenschildt’s son-in-law “said that he knew no one who had more influence over Lee Oswald than George DeMohrenschildt.”

Six months before President Kennedy was assassinated, a CIA memorandum of May 9, 1963 states that the files of the CIA’s Records Identification Division “revealed several references on subject, also known as George S. DeMohrenschildt.”

George Bush’s old friend was also “the object of observation”  by the CIA “after President Kennedy’s assassination,” which included “opening and photographing the contents” of his mail.

In 1964, CIA Deputy Director for Plans Richard Helms sent a memorandum to the Warren Commission stating that “shortly after” the assassination, DeMohrenschildt and his wife were “among the guests attending a cocktail party in Haiti.

“When the guests were told that Lee Harvey Oswald had been arrested, Mrs. DeMohrenschildt turned to her husband and said, ‘Don’t we know someone by that name? Yes, now I remember. He used to come to our house regularly and you gave him money.’”

Helms’s memorandum clearly states that Bush’s old friend DeMohrenschildt, a CIA asset, was financing Lee Harvey Oswald after Oswald’s return from the Soviet Union.

Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator for the House Select Committee on Assassinations in the 1970s, wrote that DeMohrenschildt had been “a consultant for various Texas oil companies” dating back to the late 1940s,  and as noted earlier, CIA officer George Bush used a “nonofficial cover” in the oil business. Bush formed Bush-Overby Oil Development in 1951, and he was the co-founder of Zapata Petroleum Corporation in 1953.

Like all CIA officers with “nonofficial covers,” Bush lived ostensibly as a normal, everyday working American and refrained from telling anyone that he was a CIA officer gathering intelligence and conducting secretive operations inside the United States.

On December 2, 1976, Senator Gary Hart of the Senate Church Committee told the CIA he wanted “access to every piece of paper on DeMohrenschildt,” pursuant to the Church Committee’s investigation of the Kennedy assassination.

The CIA’s Legislative Counsel, George Cary, told a Church Committee staffer that the CIA had “run into some snags” and asked “if there was any way that we could answer some questions” rather than allowing the staffer to search through the CIA’s files on DeMohrenschildt. The CIA obviously did not want Senator Hart to have its information on DeMohrenschildt.

Cary’s information on his dealings with Senator Hart ended up on CIA Director George Bush’s desk a few days later.

In response, Bush wrote a memo on December 8, 1976, stating, “Please note references to George DeMohrenschildt. I have known him for many years. I recently asked for some Agency info on him. Now I see Hart is interested in him.” Bush also asked if DeMohrenschildt is “suspected of being involved in any way in the Kennedy assassination matter.”

Two days before CIA Director George Bush noted that he “recently” asked for “Agency info” on DeMohrenschildt, a CIA memorandum of December 6, 1976, stated that the CIA was in the process of gathering all available information on DeMohrenschildt, which included searching the CIA’s Directorate of Operations files and the Domestic Collection Division files. The CIA also checked the “Interagency Source Register” to see if other U.S. agencies had anything on him.

George DeMohrenschildt was killed by a “shotgun wound in the head” on March 29, 1977, three months after Bush requested  the CIA compile all of its information on him and six months after DeMohrenschildt’s personal letter to Bush requesting help with his “hopeless situation.” The shotgun wound was allegedly “self-inflicted.”

When Bush replied to DeMohrenschildt in September 1976 and told him there was no federal interest in him at all, Bush stated, “I hope this letter has been of some comfort to you.”

I can provide links to any of the items in this post, or you can read the book, which is meticulously sourced and rife with documentation from beginning to end.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 08:56:16 AM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

Killing George Bush's Old Friend George DeMohrenschildt
« on: June 16, 2021, 12:11:22 AM »

Offline Anthony Frank

Re: Killing George Bush's Old Friend George DeMohrenschildt
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 01:46:09 PM »
DeMohrenschildt had another noteworthy friend besides George H. W. Bush and Lee Harvey Oswald. DeMohrenschildt was also friends with one of the KGB officers inside the CIA, J. Walton Moore, who worked out of the CIA’s Dallas Field Office.

In 1964, Moore documented that he had “known George DeMohrenschildt and his wife since 1957,” adding that it was in 1957 when he made his “initial contact” with DeMohrenschildt.

CIA records also contain a personal letter that Moore wrote to DeMohrenschildt on January 7, 1964, forty-six days after President Kennedy’s assassination. In the letter, Moore thanked DeMohrenschildt for a Christmas card, and in closing his letter to George Bush’s old friend, Moore told DeMohrenschildt, “We are looking forward to your return to Dallas.”

Moore’s personal letter to DeMohrenschildt would not be in the CIA’s files unless Moore, the KGB officer, was one of DeMohrenschildt’s CIA handlers in the early 1960s, which means KGB officer J. Walton Moore was also one of Lee Harvey Oswald’s handlers.

Back in May 1976, four months before DeMohrenschildt notified CIA Director George Bush of his “hopeless situation,” KGB officer J. Walton Moore documented that a “research writer from Reader’s Digest” had contacted him about a book he was writing on “the Kennedy assassination.”

The writer had already spoken to George DeMohrenschildt and wanted Moore to tell him about his “association with Lee Harvey Oswald and George DeMohrenschildt.”

Moore also documented that in July 1976, a man writing “a book on the Kennedy assassination” contacted him at home because he knew Moore to be “a friend of George DeMohrenschildt” and wanted to know if Moore “had ever met Lee Harvey Oswald.”

Moore and his KGB colleagues obviously saw DeMohrenschildt as a loose end that needed to be tied up, and CIA operations targeting DeMohrenschildt were so intense by September 1976 that he sought help from his old friend, CIA Director George Bush.

Moore sent a memo to CIA Headquarters on March 18, 1977, stating that a journalist in Dallas wanted to interview him “concerning his knowledge and connection with George DeMohrenschildt.”

It was obvious at that point that the KGB officers had to get rid of George DeMohrenschildt, who could clearly link them to President Kennedy’s assassination.

DeMohrenschildt died eleven days later from the allegedly “self-inflicted” shotgun blast to the head.

On April 1, 1977, three days after DeMohrenschildt’s “suicide,” Moore wrote to another KGB officer in the CIA, the CIA’s Domestic Operations Chief, stating, “DeMohrenschildt’s death is getting a lot of play in the local press. So far my name hasn’t surfaced, but it may be just a matter of time before my association with DeMohrenschildt comes out.”

Three days later, Moore sent newspaper clippings on DeMohrenschildt to the Domestic Operations Chief with a notation that reads, “I think interest in the DeMohrenschildt story is dying down in Dallas.”

One of the clippings from the Dallas Times Herald stated that DeMohrenschildt was writing a manuscript concerning Oswald and the Kennedy assassination.

The manuscript, titled, “I’m A Patsy, I’m A Patsy,” was turned over to the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which stated that DeMohrenschildt was still writing it “at the time of his death in March 1977.”

The Committee included all 246 pages of the manuscript in their report, and the first words of DeMohrenschildt’s manuscript are: “‘I’m a patsy! I’m a patsy!’ These last words of my friend, Lee Harvey Oswald, still ring in my ears and make me think of the terrible injustice inflicted on the memory of this ‘supposed assassin.’”

Toward the end of the still uncompleted manuscript, DeMohrenschildt wrote, “I cannot say that I was never a CIA agent.” (The CIA defines an “agent” as “a person who acts in our behalf, at our instigation and in consonance with our direction.” )

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 08:56:40 AM by Anthony Frank »

Online Richard Smith

Re: Killing George DeMohrenschildt
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 03:44:05 PM »
I'm starting to miss Rob Caprio.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 03:44:05 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 06:27:40 PM »
I'm starting to miss Rob Caprio.

His spirit lives on though Frank's semi-hourly "New Topics" and his "Copy-and-Paste" salvos. Like Cap, Fran generally doesn't stick around and address rebuttals with original thought.

Seems a lot of product for good-value, but no substance. Like a budget-brand frank at a cook-out.

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 01:30:18 AM »
After DeMohrenschildt was killed on March 29, 1977, three months after CIA Director George Bush asked if DeMohrenschildt was “suspected of being involved in any way in the Kennedy assassination matter,” Congressman Richardson Preyer, a member of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, stated, “He was a crucial witness for us based on the new information he had. He was intimately involved with Oswald.”

Congressman Preyer obviously did not know about DeMohrenschildt’s decades-long relationship with Bush, who had been replaced as CIA Director two months earlier. But while Bush was still functioning as CIA Director, he and CIA Legislative Counsel George Cary took a special interest in Congressman Preyer.

On November 28, 1976, fifty-three days before President-elect Carter would assume the Presidency and appoint a new CIA Director, Bush wrote a memo to Cary stating, “I note that Richardson Preyer of N.C. is to be head of the Kennedy part. I know him very well indeed. He is one of my closest friends in the House. If it would be useful to chat with him, taking you with me, I will be glad to do this before I leave CIA.”

Bush’s memo makes it clear that when CIA officers become Members of Congress in violation of the Constitution, they make “friends” that will help them head off Congressional investigations into CIA corruption. Top ranking CIA officials will gladly head over to Capitol Hill to prevent Congress from doing anything about CIA corruption. As noted in Chapter 1, CIA officers conducted “intensive behind-the-scenes opposition” on Capitol Hill to block Congressional oversight of the CIA back in 1956.

It’s all in my book. Click the link.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 08:57:13 AM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 01:30:18 AM »