Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald, Depository To Rooming House  (Read 6432 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald, Depository To Rooming House
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2021, 08:08:56 PM »
Advertisement
Of course Robert's was guessing, the only people required to have an accurate time piece were the officials at the time, and from the Dallas Police through to the Ambulance and even Scoggins' dispatcher, all their times corroborate each other, whereas virtually every civilian Tippit time witness prefaces their time estimate with either "about" or "approximately".

JohnM

and even Scoggins' dispatcher, all their times corroborate each other, whereas virtually every civilian Tippit time witness prefaces their time estimate with either "about" or "approximately".

Well, let's have a closer look at what Scoggins testified;

Mr. SCOGGINS. The policeman. I was excited when I heard them shots, and I started to get out-- since we went back over there the other day and reenacted that scene, I must have seen him fall as I was getting out of my cab, because I got out of the cab, and in the process of getting out of the cab I seen this guy coming around, so I got out of sight. I started to cross the street, but I seen I didn't have enough time to cross the street before he got down there, so I got back behind the cab, and as he cut across that yard I heard him running into some bushes, and I looked up and seen him going south on Patton and then when I jumped back in my cab I called my dispatcher.

Now let's compare this with the known facts. Benavides said that he stayed in his truck until Tippit's killer had disappeared on Patton street. In one of the videos posted by Bill Brown somebody walked the distance from the location of Tippit's car to the corner of 10th and Patton and timed it as around 30 seconds. But let's be generous and make it double that, so 1 minute.

We know from the witnesses that Tippit's killer cut across the front lawn of the Davis sisters and jumped over a hedge to get to Patton. Scoggins saw him do that and saw him run down Patton. He then jumped back in his taxi and called his dispatcher.

So, if the dispatcher was right and 1:23 was the correct time for that call it would mean that Tippit was shot roughly one minute prior to that at 1:22, which of course is total BS because even the WC had (incorrectly) Tippit being declared DOA at around 1:22.

So much for Scoggin's dispatcher.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2021, 08:08:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2021, 08:58:41 PM »
The fact that the three times from these three essential services are independently corroborated, speaks for itself.

"Independently corroborated".  LOL.

And as for the voice/sound activated dictabelt, we have regular time checks from dispatch which was synchronised at 12:30

"Synchronized" how exactly?  I guess you don't know that channel 1 and channel 2 had different dispatchers using different clocks.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2021, 09:00:02 PM »
So, when DPD officers Poe and Jez (squad car 105) wrote in their supplementary offense report that at approximently 1:10 they heard on the radio that a police officer was involved in a shooting at East Tenth Street, they just made that up?

I guess they weren't one of "Mytton's" self-proclaimed "essential services".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2021, 09:00:02 PM »