Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: President Kennedy Was Not The Only One They Killed  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
Re: President Kennedy Was Not The Only One They Killed
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 08:21:20 PM »
Advertisement
Wouldn't have done him much good in his trunk. Unless he had a Walter White-type deal goin' down.

There were also no bullets in the telescopic rifle.

As my book states, "There were no bullets in the telescopic rifle, which would have been conducive to persuading Babcock to take this action, but that would not be a problem for the KGB officers, and Robert Babcock would have found it impossible to understand how he could be in possession of the assassination weapon and why the loaded shotgun in his trunk made him look even guiltier."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 08:21:20 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 09:20:08 PM »

As my book states, "There were no bullets in the telescopic rifle, which would have been conducive to persuading Babcock to take this action, but that would not be a problem for the KGB officers, and Robert Babcock would have found it impossible to understand how he could be in possession of the assassination weapon and why the loaded shotgun in his trunk made him look even guiltier."

The quote from your book is identical to your 2004 post. Your book largely a compendium?

Of course, you can quote your own past writings and collect them into an anthology.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 10:26:12 PM »

More importantly, much more importantly, do you know of the 'Walter White' of whom I speak?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 10:27:16 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 10:26:12 PM »

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2021, 04:15:10 AM »
The quote from your book is identical to your 2004 post. Your book largely a compendium?

Of course, you can quote your own past writings and collect them into an anthology.

2004 was the early days of my research into news articles. I was writing my book at the time and posted some of it online.

My book has 843 citations, most of which are from official documents that I started researching around 2006. I can provide links to any of the quotes from official documents.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 04:24:36 AM by Anthony Frank »

Online Paul May

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 06:11:47 PM »
The desperation to sell a book has no bounds. Embarrassing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 06:11:47 PM »

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2021, 10:31:39 PM »
The desperation to sell a book has no bounds. Embarrassing.

I simply want people to know that KGB officers inside the CIA killed President Kennedy as part of their quest to control the government.

And I want people to know that, after KGB infiltration of the CIA was exposed in 1984. renegade CIA officers continued to carry out the KGB-initiated quest to control the government.

I want people to know that the CIA has corrupted the government far beyond what anyone can imagine and that the CIA is desperate to keep people from finding out about the corruption.

Take the Jim Garrison investigation, for instance.

The CIA gathered intelligence on Garrison and on all aspects of his investigation. An abundance of CIA memorandums and communications reveal top-level CIA officials focused on the Garrison investigation.

An April 26 CIA memo stated that there are “loads of possible concern to CIA because of what may be an intent to involve the Agency directly or indirectly.”

A June 1967 CIA memo, written shortly after the CIA realized they had a “problem,” states, “The activity of District Attorney James C. Garrison of New Orleans shows no signs of abating . . . . We shall continue to study all available information about the New Orleans investigation.”

In September 1967, the CIA documented, “Since the Garrison investigation was first publicized in February 1967, we have kept book on all persons in the case: 139 to date.”

The CIA also established the “Garrison Group,” consisting of some of the senior-most officials in the CIA; the Executive Director, the Deputy Director for Plans, the Deputy Director of Support, the CIA General Counsel, the CIA Inspector General, and Raymond G. Rocca, the Chief of Research and Analysis in the CIA’s Counterintelligence Division.

A CIA memo states that at the first meeting of the Garrison Group on September 20, 1967, “Rocca felt that Garrison would, indeed, obtain a conviction of Shaw for conspiring to assassinate President Kennedy.”

The memo also quotes the CIA Executive Director as having said, “The possibility of Agency action should be examined from the timing of what can be done before the trial, and what might be feasible during and after the trial.”

The CIA also engaged in a world-wide propaganda campaign to discredit Garrison.

In July 1968, the CIA sent a dispatch to all CIA stations and bases around the world, and it contained a nineteen-page article critical of Garrison and his investigation. The dispatch states, “You may use the article to brief interested contacts, especially government and other political leaders.” It also states that the article should be used to demonstrate “that there is no hard evidence of any such conspiracy.”

The CIA had previously issued a “Propaganda Notes” Bulletin when the Warren Report came out in September 1964, and copies of the Warren Report were sent to CIA “field stations” so that “covert assets”  in the United States and around the world could “explain the tragedy” of President Kennedy’s assassination. The CIA also issued “Countering Criticism of the Warren Report” in January 1967.

And now, in 1968, the CIA was engaged in a worldwide effort to disparage a New Orleans District Attorney and his investigation.

Besides eliminating anti-Castroites David Ferrie and Eladio Del Valle when Garrison’s investigation became public in 1967, and besides a world-wide propaganda campaign to discredit Garrison’s high-profile claim that Cuban exiles killed President Kennedy, the CIA continued to eliminate Cuban exiles to keep them from talking.

Five Cuban exile leaders were killed after Congress set up the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1976.

On January 14, 1977, the Tampa Tribune reported that they had been “assassinated” in Miami “in the last few months,” including one who was “gunned down as he left his front door last week.” It also reported that a total of seven Cuban exile leaders were “assassinated in Miami in the past three years.”

It’s all in my book. Click the link.

It seems that the only people who are "desperate" are people in the CIA, but I am sure they are not "embarrassed." They get a fat juicy paycheck to engage in their efforts to destroy America.