Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Killing JFK Was Part Of The KGB's Plan For A Race War In The United States  (Read 3646 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Soviet Plans for a Race War in the United States
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2021, 04:36:55 PM »
Advertisement
It might lighten the load on the Internet if you just discussed who you believe wasn't involved in the conspiracy instead of everyone who was.  I gather Oswald was the only person in the world who had nothing to do with this.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Soviet Plans for a Race War in the United States
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2021, 04:36:55 PM »

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
It might lighten the load on the Internet if you just discussed who you believe wasn't involved in the conspiracy instead of everyone who was.  I gather Oswald was the only person in the world who had nothing to do with this.

As I noted in another thread, Oswald’s only role was to cause LBJ to worry about a nuclear war so that LBJ would establish the Warren Commission with a “no conspiracy” mandate.

Warren admitted that Johnson established the Warren Commission seven days after the assassination because Johnson came to have a profound fear that Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev and Cuban Premier Fidel Castro were behind the assassination. President Johnson feared that their involvement could get the United States into, in Earl Warren’s words, “a nuclear war.”

The retired Chief Justice was interviewed in December 1972 and stated that when he went to the White House on November 29, 1963, President Johnson “told me he felt conditions around the world were so bad at the moment that he thought it might even get us into a war; a nuclear war.”

Two hours before going to the White House, Earl Warren met with Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, telling him that he “did not believe a Chief Justice should undertake non-judicial duties while sitting on the Supreme Court.”

But when he went to the White House, Johnson told Warren that he had “asked for a report from Defense Secretary Robert S. McNamara for an estimate on how many Americans would be killed in a Soviet nuclear attack.” Johnson was given a figure of 40 million, and the fear of a possible nuclear war caused Warren to “agree to head the inquiry.”

The simple fact is that no matter what the Warren Commission found out, they would abide by their instructions to tell the American public that there was no conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy.

When President Johnson called Senator Richard Russell on November 29 to enlist him for the Warren Commission, he told Russell about Chief Justice Warren refusing Bobby Kennedy’s request to serve on a Presidential Commission, stating, “Bobby and them went up to see him today and he turned them down cold and said, ‘No’ . . . . Two hours later I called him and ordered him down here, and he didn’t want to come. I insisted he come.”

Johnson told Senator Russell that Chief Justice Warren “came down here and told me no twice,” and President Johnson pointedly told Russell, “We’ve got to take this out of the arena where they’re testifying that Khrushchev and Castro did this and did that and chuck us into a war that can kill 40 million Americans in an hour.”

Warren met with the Commission staff on January 20, 1964, and a staff memorandum from the meeting states that Warren “discussed the circumstances under which he had accepted the chairmanship of the Commission.” Warren told the staff that “rumors” that were “circulating in this country and overseas” had to be “quenched,” or the rumors “could conceivably lead the country into a war which could cost 40 million lives. No one could refuse to do something which might help to prevent such a possibility.”

This is what made the phony Mexico trip so important, the alleged trip in which Oswald was supposedly desperate to get a visa for travel to Cuba and the Soviet Union.

The Church Committee Report states, “For the first twenty-four hours after the assassination, the CIA’s attention focused primarily on Oswald’s September 27, 1963, visit to Mexico City.”

It also states that “on the morning of November 23,” CIA Director John McCone met with President Johnson and his National Security Advisor, McGeorge Bundy, to “brief them on the information CIA Headquarters had received from its Mexico City station,”  which means KGB officer John McCone immediately initiated the effort to implicate Khrushchev and Castro in the assassination.

And there was no letting up in McCone’s efforts to have the President worry about Soviet and Cuban involvement and the possibility of a nuclear war. It was the on following day, November 24, that McCone informed Johnson of the CIA’s “plans against Cuba,”  which included plans to assassinate Castro.

Then, after his official morning meeting with the President, McCone met with President Johnson “in his private residence” and suggested that he get “an early briefing on the Soviet long-range striking capability” and Soviet “air defense posture.”

It’s all in my book. Click the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:29:35 PM by Anthony Frank »