Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is that Suggs & Worrell?  (Read 1918 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Is that Suggs & Worrell?
« on: May 20, 2021, 04:40:44 AM »
Advertisement
Could that be Suggs in a hardhat (he worked for Kimbrough)?  And skoolboy Worrell near him (without a hardhat)?
Its difficult to tell if they are wearing a hardhat.
Or was it a different Worrell? Praps a Worrell that worked for Kimbrough.
(1) If it was Kimbrough that identified Worrell & Suggs, from this photo, then it must be a worker Worrell.
(2) But if it was Suggs that identified Worrell then there is a possibility that it is our skoolboy James Richard Worrell & that skoolboy Worrell had told Suggs of his name or that Worrell & Suggs were already known to each other (which would explain why they were standing next to each other).
(3) Or Kimbrough could have in his interview have stated that it was skoolboy Worrell because Kimbrough had established this in some clever way.  The sound of Mary's wording strongly suggests that Kimbrough meant skoolboy Worrell.  Mary would have known that if Kimbrough mentioned a Worrell then that would mean one of his workers, unless Kimbrough added some extra wordage otherwise.
But i am starting to think that if that guy is indeed a Worrell then it is a worker Worrell, not our skoolboy Worrell.
He is wearing a dark checked shirt.

Mary Ferrells Foundation record.

Skaggs slide 5.

Possibly Suggs & Worrell.

Suggs died June 1973 aged 53.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 01:03:22 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Is that Suggs & Worrell?
« on: May 20, 2021, 04:40:44 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Is that Suggs & Worrell?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 06:24:38 AM »
Hughes shows us the gawkers north of the cop.
There aint any obvious Suggs or Worrell, but its too blurry & too congested to tell.
Skaggs shows us the gawkers to south of & near to the cop.
We can see the same gawkers in both, guy wearing a hat, woman with reddish dress.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:29:28 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 01:50:09 PM »
Jerry posted a pic from the Unger Gallery. This is a close up and if you're looking for a chap with a hard hat on, my money is on the guy under the red arrow:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 01:50:09 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 03:58:45 PM »
Jerry posted a pic from the Unger Gallery. This is a close up and if you're looking for a chap with a hard hat on, my money is on the guy under the red arrow:

There are at least say 5 guys wearing hardhats near that corner.
And say 3 guys that might have a hardhat (its hard to tell).
But we are looking for a guy wearing a hardhat 25 ft north of Main.
The guys that i have arrowed are say 19 ft north  (alltho its hard to tell if he indeed has a hardhat)(i think he has).
[[[[[  Not talking bout the guy & arrow in the above pix, i mean my own arrows & guys in my original posting.   ]]]]
It depends on what is meant by 25 ft north.
It might refer to the curb-line.
It might refer to the property line.
We know that there is no other guy north of him with a hardhat (Hughes footage).
So really the guy that i arrowed in my original posting is the only viable candidate (for Suggs).

But praps Suggs is one of the other hardhat guys, & he was moving around & standing at a number of locations during that minute or two.
Suggs said that he witnessed the assassination. He must have walked over to near where Bell is filming, & watched the motorcade going down Elm St, & heard Oswald's 2 shots, & saw & heard Hickeys 4 or 5 or 6 shots.

For some reason Bell didnt get footage of JFK & Co at Z313.
Bell jumped down from his original high perch, & praps he & Suggs & Worrell jostled during those critical seconds, pushing for the best vantage (ie looking throo an opening in the pergola).
Bell did get late footage of JFK & Co entering the triple underpass, including Hoffman & passenger slowly driving his Falcon along Stemmons.

Actually i doubt that Bell could see JFK at Z313, ie koz of the geometry of the concrete pillars of the pergola, at that southern end. I will have a look at other footage.

And then Bell swore at Suggs & Worrell whilst jumping down onto the shrubbery, & he ran to the middle of the park & got more footage including Hoffman's Falcon coming to a stop.
Bell said that he didnt hear or see any shots, so Suggs & Worrell must have been bigger than Bell.
Suggs didnt mention any of that to Kimbrough or to Mary Ferrell.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 01:15:13 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 09:53:49 PM »
I don't see a hardhat in that last pic.  I see a guy with a raincoat and a hat with a vinyl hat protector on it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 09:53:49 PM »