Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Footage or pix of gawkers on the west side of Houston St.  (Read 2764 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Footage or pix of gawkers on the west side of Houston St.
« on: May 20, 2021, 01:53:49 AM »
Advertisement
Here is a screenprint from a freezeframe or a still in a youtube footage, it shows some gawkers on the west side of Houston St.
And it shows Bell i think, one of the 3 guys (& one gal) up on the wingwall. Which guy is Bell?
Does anyone know where the original pix or footage came from?
Does anyone know of any other pix or footage showing any gawkers along the west side of Houston St? 
I mean apart from the well known Hughes footage, & the Nix Bronson Muchmore footages showing these westside gawkers from behind. 
I seem to recall some black & white footage from the press as they were turning right into Houston St. 
And i seem to recall some color footage from i think the press as they drove along Houston (this still might be from that)(if he jumped off his car for a bit).

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 02:04:53 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Footage or pix of gawkers on the west side of Houston St.
« on: May 20, 2021, 01:53:49 AM »

Online Jerry Organ

Re: Footage or pix of gawkers on the west side of Houston St.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 03:03:44 AM »
Here is a screenprint from a freezeframe or a still in a youtube footage, it shows some gawkers on the west side of Houston St.
And it shows Bell i think, one of the 3 guys (& one gal) up on the wingwall. Which guy is Bell?
Does anyone know where the original pix or footage came from?
Does anyone know of any other pix or footage showing any gawkers along the west side of Houston St? 
I mean apart from the well known Hughes footage, & the Nix Bronson Muchmore footages showing these westside gawkers from behind. 
I seem to recall some black & white footage from the press as they were turning right into Houston St. 
And i seem to recall some color footage from i think the press as they drove along Houston (this still might be from that)(if he jumped off his car for a bit).

A Hickey-Theory believer who thinks limousines are transparent. Now he can't tell the difference between a still and a newsfilm frame.

Here are the two stills taken by Jay Skaggs when he was on Houston. He took the Kennedy one first.
Then Camera Car One. Quite a while after the shots, he took a few other photos. ( Unger Gallery )

Skaggs with his camera.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 06:07:06 AM »
A Hickey-Theory believer who thinks limousines are transparent. Now he can't tell the difference between a still and a newsfilm frame.

Here are the two stills taken by Jay Skaggs when he was on Houston. He took the Kennedy one first.
Then Camera Car One. Quite a while after the shots, he took a few other photos. ( Unger Gallery )

Skaggs with his camera.
Thanx for thems.
I have been catching up with a bit of the happenings at that intersection.
As u say Skaggs took some slides.
Tom Craven took some footage of the motorcade as the press etc cars turned right into Houston. But no-one can find his footage today.
Underwood might too have done some footage about there, but no-one can find.

I guess  that u mean that limos are transparent to AR15 slugs.
The pix in my thread was a screenprint off a youtube.  But in that youtube it was a still. And it might have been a still of a still or a still of a film.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:58:29 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 06:07:06 AM »