Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: High Printer Ink Prices?  (Read 3376 times)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

High Printer Ink Prices?
« on: May 11, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
Advertisement
Just went to get purchase ink for my printer (it's an old HP 4630 that drinks it like a wino) and was surprised how much they've increased recently. The available cartridges (eBay) are all much higher now then about five months ago when I got them. I was going to use Staples or Office Depot since I don't want to wait a week for delivery and their prices are even higher.

I paid $42.69 for a black and a color that was $32.90 in December. Same company. That was the cheapest price I could find on eBay.

JFK Assassination Forum

High Printer Ink Prices?
« on: May 11, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: High Printer Ink Prices?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 06:31:53 PM »
Just went to get purchase ink for my printer (it's an old HP 4630 that drinks it like a wino) and was surprised how much they've increased recently. The available cartridges (eBay) are all much higher now then about five months ago when I got them. I was going to use Staples or Office Depot since I don't want to wait a week for delivery and their prices are even higher.

I paid $42.69 for a black and a color that was $32.90 in December. Same company. That was the cheapest price I could find on eBay.

That's a switch. A Republican being exploited by a black and coloreds. :D

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 08:11:40 PM »
That's a switch. A Republican being exploited by a black and coloreds. :D
Well, Democrats exploited them far more than Republicans. The "Peculiar Institution", Jim Crow and all of that. Not any Republicans behind that.

Since I voted for Biden - and find the Republican party an unrecognizable cult - then just substitute Democrat for Republican.

Although I have no party. The Republicans are a mess; and the Democrats are seized by leftwing race fanatics - race essentialists to a large degree - that you probably think are just swell but who are completely wrong. But that's my problem. And my country's.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:54:36 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 08:11:40 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 03:45:31 PM »
Old Joe has really screwed things up faster than even I anticipated.  Inflation - check.  Gas lines - check.  Higher taxes - check.  Middle East crisis - check.  Illegal immigration out of control - check.  Rampant crime in the cities - big check on that one.   This is Jimmy Carter 2.0.  It feels like we are living back in 1976. 

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 04:46:41 PM »

Steve, invest in a laser printer if you can. You can pick a decent one up for about what you're paying for 3X your old printer ink, about
 $120. Laser inks, although initially dearer, last a LOT longer plus if you don't use the printer for a couple of months the inks don't dry out. I was throwing out more dried up ink than I was using. My one, at that price, also acts as a photocopier. Check them out. Good luck.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:50:22 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 04:46:41 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 12:40:04 AM »
Seems Steve Galbraith can't get enough of attacking Democrats with total made up nonsense.  :D

Old Joe has really screwed things up faster than even I anticipated.  Inflation - check.  Gas lines - check.  Higher taxes - check.  Middle East crisis - check.  Illegal immigration out of control - check.  Rampant crime in the cities - big check on that one.   This is Jimmy Carter 2.0.  It feels like we are living back in 1976.

Nice propaganda from Richard  :D

Record stock market, record job numbers, COVID is under control, peace in the Middle East. President Biden is cleaning up the Trump disaster.

Criminal Donald claimed he brought "peace to the middle east". Criminal Donald claimed he "would end all crime". Criminal Donald claimed he "would end all illegal immigration". What happened to all these bogus claims by Criminal Donald?

This clown was nothing but a liar and a fraud and gullible suckers bought all his lies hook line and sinker.  :D