Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who you gonna to call? Cyber Ninjas!  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Who you gonna to call? Cyber Ninjas!
« on: May 07, 2021, 11:58:12 PM »
Advertisement

When the voting’s done, and it don’t look good.
. . .

What makes Trump so confident that the Cyber Ninjas will find that he actually won in Arizona?

Donald Trump on a phone call to Cyber Ninjas:

“All I need you to do is find 10,458 votes”.

And I’m sure he told them that they better not betray him like Brad Raffensperger and Mike Pence did.

If the Cyber Ninjas, employing Capitol rioters, can’t find 10,458 votes, I’ll eat my hat.

Trump’s greatest mistake is that he called upon the Proud Boys when he should have hired some real Ninjas. It wouldn’t have taken more than 50 to 100 Ninjas to have stolen the election for him last November and he would still be President. I think the “Cyber Ninjas” may be too little, too late.

And the Cyber Ninjas are testing ballots for bamboo fiber? They should also check for Panda DNA. You never know. It sounds ridiculous but there are reports from some very unreliable witnesses that hundreds of mysterious rickshaws were making secret deliveries in Maricopa county on Election night so I guess it needs to be checked out.

Also, with a possible Hugo Chavez connection they should check the ballots for any Venezuelan coffee stains while they are at it.

When the voting’s done, and it don’t look good.

. . .

I ain’t ‘fraid of no count
I’ve got an extra justice
I ain’t ‘fraid of no count
I’ve got Pence on my side

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: May 07, 2021, 11:58:12 PM »