Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Spot The Difference  (Read 8480 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Spot The Difference
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 02:17:21 AM »
Advertisement
We have gone over this one a thousand times.  Oswald is the only TSBD employee to leave his prints on the SN boxes.  So the excuse that "he worked there" doesn't cut.  Other folks worked on that floor but didn't leave their prints on the boxes used by the sniper.  And you really believe the official story is that every single box around the 6th floor would have been moved there by Oswald to construct the SN?  And that none of those boxes were already in place.  Wow.

Hey idiot, stop changing the subject.

Who said the other boxes were already in place?

You can't, can you now pathetic low life. Never answering any questions is you M.O.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 02:17:21 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 02:22:00 AM »
Hey idiot, stop changing the subject.

Who said the other boxes were already in place?

You can't, can you now pathetic low life. Never answering any questions is you M.O.

I'm trying to understand what you are suggesting.  That all those boxes around the 6th floor window were moved there by Oswald or some conspirator and were not already in that position?   And no one saw all those boxes being move by some strangers on the 6th floor?  That is far out UFO stuff.  That's a lot of boxes.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 02:29:55 AM »
I'm trying to understand what you are suggesting.  That all those boxes around the 6th floor window were moved there by Oswald or some conspirator and were not already in that position?   And no one saw all those boxes being move by some strangers on the 6th floor?  That is far out UFO stuff.  That's a lot of boxes.

I don't give a f*ck what you are trying to figure out.

You claimed that the "other boxes [of the snipers nest] were already in place"

For once, present the evidence for one of your pathetic claims.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 02:29:55 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 03:06:00 AM »
I don't give a f*ck what you are trying to figure out.

You claimed that the "other boxes [of the snipers nest] were already in place"

For once, present the evidence for one of your pathetic claims.

You are starting to lose it.  Truly confirmed those boxes were in place due to the floor laying project on the 6th floor.  The only boxes out of place were those Rolling Reader boxes that Oswald moved as a gun rest.  The very ones that had his prints on them.

Mr. TRULY. They moved a long row of books down parallel to the windows on the south side, following the building, and had quite a lot of cartons on the north--let's see-- the southeast corner of the building.
Mr. BELIN. Sometime on November 22d did you go to the southeast corner of the building?
Mr. TRULY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Did you notice anything particularly about the books that were in the southeast corner?
Mr. TRULY. I didn't at that time with the exception of a few cartons that were moved. But, I did not know any pattern that the boys used in putting these cartons up there. They were just piled up there more or less at that time

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 03:10:45 AM »
You are starting to lose it.  Truly confirmed those boxes were in place due to the floor laying project on the 6th floor.  The only boxes out of place were those Rolling Reader boxes that Oswald moved as a gun rest.  The very ones that had his prints on them.

Mr. TRULY. They moved a long row of books down parallel to the windows on the south side, following the building, and had quite a lot of cartons on the north--let's see-- the southeast corner of the building.
Mr. BELIN. Sometime on November 22d did you go to the southeast corner of the building?
Mr. TRULY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Did you notice anything particularly about the books that were in the southeast corner?
Mr. TRULY. I didn't at that time with the exception of a few cartons that were moved. But, I did not know any pattern that the boys used in putting these cartons up there. They were just piled up there more or less at that time

Truly confirmed those boxes were in place due to the floor laying project on the 6th floor.  The only boxes out of place were those Rolling Reader boxes that Oswald moved as a gun rest.  The very ones that had his prints on them. 

None of this is in the testimony you quoted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 03:10:45 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 06:49:04 AM »
To gain the correct setup, you need to take all other photos into the consideration. And even when you compare it all, you will not be 100% sure what was the setup at 12:30PM.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 12:20:47 PM »
To gain the correct setup, you need to take all other photos into the consideration. And even when you compare it all, you will not be 100% sure what was the setup at 12:30PM.

Whatever the 'correct setup', Ozzie still shot Jack.  End of story.  It was his lucky day....... sigh+  but not for us.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 12:20:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 12:48:06 PM »
Whatever the 'correct setup', Ozzie still shot Jack.  End of story.  It was his lucky day....... sigh+  but not for us.

Oh boy, Mark Oblazney said it happened that way so it must be true.
Time to close the forum

:D