Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?  (Read 9285 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 02:29:22 AM »
Advertisement
You can expect to have significantly stronger reactions the second time around say the health authorities.
And I think its a sign that your immune system is getting the message, so-to-speak.
Well something like that, anyway.

I had the Moderna vax exactly 3 weeks ago today; have to wait until Aug 3 for my second stabbing.
Two days after that shot I has a wrenching gut ache that lasted a few hours.
Two days later and stomach ache? I don't recall reading that that was one of the side effects. And not 48 hours.

Second dose on August 3? August is three months away? Or did you mean June 3?

I just read that they think a booster shot will likely be needed this fall. At least for those greatest at risk of contracting it and for having major symptoms. Elderly, weakened immune systems, diabetics, et cetera.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 02:31:01 AM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 02:29:22 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 03:21:14 AM »
Two days later and stomach ache? I don't recall reading that that was one of the side effects. And not 48 hours.

Second dose on August 3? August is three months away? Or did you mean June 3?

I just read that they think a booster shot will likely be needed this fall. At least for those greatest at risk of contracting it and for having major symptoms. Elderly, weakened immune systems, diabetics, et cetera.

>>> Tuesday August 03, 2021 at 2:00 PM <<<

Vaccine delivery has been late here and getting as many ppl that initial dose as quick as possible is first priority
There's talk that the 2nd dose will probably be available earlier.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:27:13 AM by Bill Chapman »

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 06:49:27 PM »
>>> Tuesday August 03, 2021 at 2:00 PM <<<

Vaccine delivery has been late here and getting as many ppl that initial dose as quick as possible is first priority
There's talk that the 2nd dose will probably be available earlier.
Several of our local pharmacies have walk-in vaccinations available. No appointments needed. That began last Monday or so. Supply doesn't seem to be a problem other than for some isolated areas.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 06:49:27 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 07:05:57 PM »
I had the one shot J&J vaccine and the side effects lasted about three or four days...

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 07:08:47 PM »
I had the one shot J&J vaccine and the side effects lasted about three or four days...
Fatigue and fever and headache? The second shot is supposedly worse; mine was. If so then you may have a tough stretch afterwards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 07:08:47 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2021, 09:23:08 PM »
Fatigue and fever and headache? The second shot is supposedly worse; mine was. If so then you may have a tough stretch afterwards.

Yes. All those things plus nausea.

My wife experienced similar symptoms after her second Moderna shot.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 12:57:42 AM »

In the coming months, people, particularly the ones who got the vaccine, are going to get sick of social distancing and wearing masks. People will wonder why they should make sacrifices for those who don’t do their part by getting vaccinated. I expect to see, before the summer is out:
1.   Not enough people vaccinated, because there are always going to be too many people who hope we have herd immunity and maybe they can get away with no vaccination.
2.   People lower their social distancing.
3.   The virus to rise sharply.

If this happens, it will mostly, but not entirely, affect the unvaccinated.

The side effects of the second shot pale in comparison to getting the virus. That could leave one sick for months, with possible permanent effects or even death. Getting the virus is inevitable. It will find you. Getting the vaccine is much the lesser of the two evils.

How different attitudes in the 1950’s helped Americas make better choices than in the 2020’s:

Can't Help Falling In Love With A Vaccine: How Polio Campaign Beat Vaccine Hesitancy

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/05/03/988756973/cant-help-falling-in-love-with-a-vaccine-how-polio-campaign-beat-vaccine-hesitan

Where have you gone Elvis Presley, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Yes, hiccups are inevitable. A major one, in 1955 with Cutter Laboratories. And a much more minor one in 2021, with very rare but deadly blood clots with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. In 1955, Americans made the rational choice. I hope enough do in 2021 but I am not confident.

The 1955 Cutter Laboratories was avoidable. A scientist working for Cutter Laboratory told higher ups that they had a major problem, and she sent them pictures of laboratory monkeys that had received the Cutter vaccine and clearly developed polio paralysis. But this warning was somehow ignored.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 12:57:42 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 02:43:57 AM »

“And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

Never have these words been more important.

Ask not what your fellow country men can do for you, they can get vaccinated, they feel low for a day or two, but enough get vaccinated allowing the rest, including you, to skate by without a vaccination, and not having to do your part to solve this.

Instead, ask what you can do for your country. To make a very small sacrifice, to help protect yourself and your fellow Americans, including those who don’t do their part. And by some miracle, maybe, enough Americas get vaccinated so that even the shirkers are safe.

Anyone who does not get a vaccine, should not pretend to be a real follower of JFK. And are really upset about his murder. Those who do not get vaccinated and participate in this forum are frauds.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 02:46:30 AM by Joe Elliott »