Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?  (Read 6977 times)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?
« on: April 30, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »
Advertisement
Man, I got my second dose yesterday and I am woozy and feverish and have a headache. No appetite. I had a similar but less strong reaction to the first; but this one has really hit me. I guess that's a good sign.

JFK Assassination Forum

Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?
« on: April 30, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 08:15:58 PM »
Hey Steve ... I only had my first shot the other day and I hope your symptoms doesn't happen to me when i take the second.  As for the first I was told my shoulder could hurt but nothing happened until 10 hours later when i went to bed.  Weird.  The next morning back to normal.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 08:29:53 PM »
Hey Steve ... I only had my first shot the other day and I hope your symptoms doesn't happen to me when i take the second.  As for the first I was told my shoulder could hurt but nothing happened until 10 hours later when i went to bed.  Weird.  The next morning back to normal.
Hey Dan. Yeah, your arm will be sore - and yesterday for me the soreness went down or up a bit to my shoulder - but that goes away pretty quickly. Had that with both shots.

But ugh, I'm feverish and fatigued and achy. I had some of those symptoms - but much milder -after the first but they went away after a few hours. This dose is getting to me. I guess that's a good sign, that my immune system is responding.

The second shot supposedly helps greatly against the different variants or mutant strains. So we all need that booster shot.

Did you have Pfizer or Moderna?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 08:34:33 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 08:29:53 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 10:15:24 PM »
Hey Steve .... I had the Phizer.   Like you said I hope the bad symptoms from the second shot means your system is fighting
the virus like Hell to prevent it from establishing  itself in your body.   Hope everything goes well with you.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 12:00:38 AM »

I had the two Moderna shots. From an informal talk with friends, it appears the Moderna shots cause a bigger reaction than the Pfizer shots.

My first Moderna shot, not such a big deal. The arm felt a little sore. The second shot, a much sorer arm, if I moved it, chills and a fever up to 101.5 degrees. But the worst of it lasted only 3 hours. No big deal. And it was all over after 27 hours. A much lesser deal than even a mild case of COVID-19 itself.

Get the shot in your denominate arm. The more you move your arm, the more it will hurt (temporarily) but the sooner it will disperse the vaccine from the area causing the arm to not hurt anymore. No need to lift weights or anything. Just use your arm as normal and ignore the pain. Pain killers, even non-prescription, can, I understand, interfere with the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Lots of people are hoping that enough people will get the vaccine, they can skip taking it and get away with it. Too many people are hoping that. If you don’t take the vaccine, the virus will find you, sooner or later. Save yourself a lot of trouble and just take the two shots, or one of Johnson and Johnson.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 12:01:44 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 12:00:38 AM »

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 07:22:06 PM »
Hey Steve .... I had the Phizer.   Like you said I hope the bad symptoms from the second shot means your system is fighting
the virus like Hell to prevent it from establishing  itself in your body.   Hope everything goes well with you.

Thanks. I'm back to normal. Definitely get that second shot even if I scared you or whoever may read this <g>. From what I've read it really helps against a number of the variants.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 09:10:12 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 07:25:28 PM »
I had the two Moderna shots. From an informal talk with friends, it appears the Moderna shots cause a bigger reaction than the Pfizer shots.

My first Moderna shot, not such a big deal. The arm felt a little sore. The second shot, a much sorer arm, if I moved it, chills and a fever up to 101.5 degrees. But the worst of it lasted only 3 hours. No big deal. And it was all over after 27 hours. A much lesser deal than even a mild case of COVID-19 itself.

Get the shot in your denominate arm. The more you move your arm, the more it will hurt (temporarily) but the sooner it will disperse the vaccine from the area causing the arm to not hurt anymore. No need to lift weights or anything. Just use your arm as normal and ignore the pain. Pain killers, even non-prescription, can, I understand, interfere with the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Lots of people are hoping that enough people will get the vaccine, they can skip taking it and get away with it. Too many people are hoping that. If you don’t take the vaccine, the virus will find you, sooner or later. Save yourself a lot of trouble and just take the two shots, or one of Johnson and Johnson.
I think nearly everyone who had a negative reaction recovers within 24 hours. As I did.

It seems the problem now is with younger people, under 30 or so. Anyone with any health problems absolutely needs to get it immediately, regardless of age.

Those stories out of India are just terrible. The hopelessness is just awful.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 07:25:28 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 02:14:08 AM »
Hey Dan. Yeah, your arm will be sore - and yesterday for me the soreness went down or up a bit to my shoulder - but that goes away pretty quickly. Had that with both shots.

But ugh, I'm feverish and fatigued and achy. I had some of those symptoms - but much milder -after the first but they went away after a few hours. This dose is getting to me. I guess that's a good sign, that my immune system is responding.

The second shot supposedly helps greatly against the different variants or mutant strains. So we all need that booster shot.

Did you have Pfizer or Moderna?

You can expect to have significantly stronger reactions the second time around say the health authorities.
And I think its a sign that your immune system is getting the message, so-to-speak.
Well something like that, anyway.

I had the Moderna vax exactly 3 weeks ago today; have to wait until Aug 3 for my second stabbing.
Two days after that shot I had a wrenching gut ache that lasted a few hours.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 02:27:18 AM by Bill Chapman »