Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Parnell Vs Armstrong Bill Brown et al, Can applied tech resolve Who Shot Tippit?  (Read 7969 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Your pathetic obsession with me is duly noted

Your copy-cat behaviour reveals your obvious admiration for my ideas.

Duly note that, ParrotBoy.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Your copy-cat behaviour reveals your obvious admiration for my ideas.

Duly note that, ParrotBoy.

Offline Richard Smith

Is whining all you can do? It's not my fault that a liar as you needs to be held to a higher standard of evidence than the one you like.

Btw your pathetic obsession with me is duly noted.

More babbling words but still no explanation as to what you mean by "accept it."  What is so difficult about explaining what you mean instead of this endless commentary?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

More babbling words but still no explanation as to what you mean by "accept it."  What is so difficult about explaining what you mean instead of this endless commentary?

There is nothing to explain, at least to people with a functional brain. "accept it" means I would accept the outcome of a dna test on the jacket, regardless of how it turns out. Now can you say, and would you do, the same?

If dna was found in the jacket and it doesn't belong to Oswald, would you accept that CE 162 was not Oswald's jacket or at least wasn't worn by him?

Offline Richard Smith

There is nothing to explain, at least to people with a functional brain. "accept it" means I would accept the outcome of a dna test on the jacket, regardless of how it turns out. Now can you say, and would you do, the same?

If dna was found in the jacket and it doesn't belong to Oswald, would you accept that CE 162 was not Oswald's jacket or at least wasn't worn by him?

You would "accept" the outcome of a test? What exactly does that mean?  That you would accept Oswald wore the jacket on 11.22 and discarded it in flight from the Tippit murder?  My understanding is that this jacket may have been previously owned due to the laundry mark.  In other words, Oswald would not be the only person to have ever worn it and nearly 60 years later it has no doubt been handled by many others who could have left their DNA.  So the presence of DNA other than Oswald's on the jacket is probable.  For that reason, the presence of someone else's DNA wouldn't mean the jacket was not worn by him on 11.22 as you stupidly suggest here.   I was actually asking about the presence of Tippit's DNA on Oswald's shoes or pants.  If that was found, what would that mean to you?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Your obsession with me predates your parroting, copy-cat.

Online Martin Weidmann

You would "accept" the outcome of a test? What exactly does that mean?  That you would accept Oswald wore the jacket on 11.22 and discarded it in flight from the Tippit murder?  My understanding is that this jacket may have been previously owned due to the laundry mark.  In other words, Oswald would not be the only person to have ever worn it and nearly 60 years later it has no doubt been handled by many others who could have left their DNA.  So the presence of DNA other than Oswald's on the jacket is probable.  For that reason, the presence of someone else's DNA wouldn't mean the jacket was not worn by him on 11.22 as you stupidly suggest here.   I was actually asking about the presence of Tippit's DNA on Oswald's shoes or pants.  If that was found, what would that mean to you?

You would "accept" the outcome of a test? What exactly does that mean?

It means exactly what I said it means.

So the presence of DNA other than Oswald's on the jacket is probable.  For that reason, the presence of someone else's DNA wouldn't mean the jacket was not worn by him on 11.22 as you stupidly suggest here.

What is really stupid (but rather common for you) is suggesting that I did suggest that, when I did no such thing. It's just another pathetic strawman. All I am concerned with is the presence of Oswald's dna on the jacket. If it's there, it means he must have worn it. If it's not there he most likely didn't wear it. Now, if a dna test on the jacket does not find Oswald's dna would you accept that he likely did not wear it? Or are you going to be evasive again?

I was actually asking about the presence of Tippit's DNA on Oswald's shoes or pants.  If that was found, what would that mean to you?

Then you should have asked more clearly. But the answer is a simple one. If Tippit's dna is found on Oswald's shoes or pants then it means conclusively that he was close to Tippit at 10th/Patton, as the likelihood of a dna transfer on any other occassion is extremely remote.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 01:40:54 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Your obsession with me predates your parroting, copy-cat.

John Mytton and a few other LNs were playing this same childish game long before you came along, copy-cat.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 12:35:38 AM by Martin Weidmann »