Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Parnell Vs Armstrong Bill Brown et al, Can applied tech resolve Who Shot Tippit?  (Read 7932 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Advertisement
Reburied after the exhumation as far as I know.

Oswalds teeth and Jack Rubys mothers teeth would make a nice collection. The 6th floor museum would probably do a video on it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Try it and see what happens. If there is a match I'll be the first to accept it.

Accept what? 

Online Martin Weidmann

Accept what?

What part of "If there is a match I'll be the first to accept it." do you not understand?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 12:12:25 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I would too, if it was done by a disinterested party in a double-blind fashion.  Same with DNA on the rifle or the shells, etc.  Right now all we have are similar fibers and a partial palmprint on an index card.

Online Richard Smith

What part of "If there is a match I'll be the first to accept it." do you not understand?

You are so dishonest and biased it could mean anything.  There is already overwhelming evidence of Oswald's guilt in the murder of Tippit.  And yet you do not "accept it" but suggest that evidence is the product of fakery and mistaken identity in a wildly improbable series of events that all just happen to point to Oswald's guilt.  Why would DNA evidence be any different?  So why not just state what you you mean by "accept it" in this context?  Why the reluctance if it is so apparent?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:16:38 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

You are so dishonest and biased it could mean anything.  There is already overwhelming evidence of Oswald's guilt in the murder of Tippit.  And yet you do not "accept it" but suggest that evidence is the product of fakery and mistaken identity in a wildly improbable series of events that all just happen to point to Oswald's guilt.  Why would DNA evidence be any different?  So why not just state what you you mean by "accept it" in this context?  Why the reluctance if it is so apparent?

Is whining all you can do? It's not my fault that a liar as you needs to be held to a higher standard of evidence than the one you like.

Btw your pathetic obsession with me is duly noted.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:59:58 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

Is whining all you can do? It's not my fault that a liar as you needs to be held to a higher standard of evidence than the one you like.

Btw your pathetic obsession with me is duly noted.
Note: The above Weidmann reply was made to Richard Smith

your [pathetic] obsession with me is duly noted
Try to come up with something original instead of hanging onto my coatails, plagiarist.

A bunch of fkn amateurs, the lot of you.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 09:16:52 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Note: The above Weidmann reply was made to Richard Smith

your [pathetic] obsession with me is duly noted
Try to come up with something original instead of hanging onto my coatails, plagiarist.

A bunch of fkn amateurs, the lot of you.

Your pathetic obsession with me is duly noted