Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who's this guy in Alyea footage  (Read 8224 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Who's this guy in Alyea footage
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 10:01:59 AM »
Advertisement

IF this is indeed Mr Lovelady, then he will shortly pop back outside to have a cigarette (Hughes/Martin films)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 10:01:59 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 10:22:07 AM »

IF this is indeed Mr Lovelady, then he will shortly pop back outside to have a cigarette (Hughes/Martin films)

I agree his facial features are similar to Lovelady's but there is definitely enough detail in the footage to show his check shirt.
The guy in the clip seems to be wearing a single coloured shirt, a quite dark colour.
And then, of course, there is this guy:

How many unrecognised "workers" are wondering around the TSBD after the building is locked down.
This is the guy I have down as Dougherty (and Rowland's man-with-rifle)

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2021, 11:46:20 AM »
Regarding the second unidentified man (in the white shirt/top).
This footage was taken on the sixth floor looking at the window between the stairway and the west elevator.
In the foreground we see Fritz listening to one of his men.
Behind them is the man I believe is Dougherty:

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, when the FBI men---I imagine it was who it was---he showed me his credentials, but he asked me who the manager was, and I told him, "Mr. Truly." He told me to go find him. Well, I didn't know where he was so I started from the first floor and Just started looking for him, and by the time I got to the sixth floor, they had found a gun and shells.
Mr. BALL - When you went up to the sixth floor, it was after they found the shotgun and shells?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir;

If it is Dougherty in the clip it must have been taken after the shells and rifle had been found.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2021, 11:46:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 10:11:49 PM »
I agree his facial features are similar to Lovelady's but there is definitely enough detail in the footage to show his check shirt.
The guy in the clip seems to be wearing a single coloured shirt, a quite dark colour.

If it's not Mr Lovelady, then the only other realistic candidate is Mr Oswald. But I still lean much more to Mr Lovelady
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:12:49 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2021, 10:12:27 PM »
Regarding the second unidentified man (in the white shirt/top).
This footage was taken on the sixth floor looking at the window between the stairway and the west elevator.
In the foreground we see Fritz listening to one of his men.
Behind them is the man I believe is Dougherty:

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, when the FBI men---I imagine it was who it was---he showed me his credentials, but he asked me who the manager was, and I told him, "Mr. Truly." He told me to go find him. Well, I didn't know where he was so I started from the first floor and Just started looking for him, and by the time I got to the sixth floor, they had found a gun and shells.
Mr. BALL - When you went up to the sixth floor, it was after they found the shotgun and shells?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir;

If it is Dougherty in the clip it must have been taken after the shells and rifle had been found.

Mr Lovelady also went up to six around this time. I think it's probably him in both clips
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:13:13 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2021, 10:12:27 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2021, 03:06:01 AM »
Mr Lovelady also went up to six around this time. I think it's probably him in both clips

One is wearing dark clothing and the other light clothing.
How does that work?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2021, 06:08:02 PM »
One is wearing dark clothing and the other light clothing.
How does that work?

He took off his shirt

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2021, 06:08:02 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2021, 08:07:39 PM »
This clip is from Tom Alyea's footage from inside the TSBD in the immediate aftermath of the assassination.
In it we see Baker and Truly. I believe the man in the dark suit/hat and glasses is Ochus Campbell (possibly).
Just behind him a man becomes partially visible for a second. Unlike the others he seems to be in work gear.

This is a close up of the man.

I wondered if anyone knew who he was.

If you look at the footage from the beginning, I think we can see a rectangular name plate and a badge above same as this person in front of the TSBD. I think that this person in front of the TSBD is not the same as the one we are looking for in Alyea film. Seems that the person in Alyea film is slender and missing a black bow tie but because of rectangular name plate I think that he belonged to DPD department or the same department as the person in front of TSBD.

And here is another person from the same department. So, seems that all three of them belonged to the same department.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:13:46 PM by Patrick Jackson »