Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 46618 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2021, 12:53:56 PM »
Advertisement
WhoTF are you to tell me to drop anything?

Did you say something, hypocrite?

More of an invitation, actually:

To wit: I'm pretty sure that you're one who initially asked, condescendingly, if I really thought you were going to get into what you call my 'silly games'. So that's why I attached 'feel free to bugger off if you have to' (or words to that effect).

And I'm dead certain that my invitation for you to bugger off remains permanently open-ended.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 01:14:18 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2021, 12:53:56 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2021, 04:19:50 PM »
More of an invitation, actually:

To wit: I'm pretty sure that you're one who initially asked, condescendingly, if I really thought you were going to get into what you call my 'silly games'. So that's why I attached 'feel free to bugger off if you have to' (or words to that effect).

And I'm dead certain that my invitation for you to bugger off remains permanently open-ended.

Your desperate need to "explain" everything is duly noted.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2021, 08:43:20 PM »
Your desperate need to "explain" everything is duly noted.

No desperation required to put you in your place over your attempt to 'deep-six' the fact that you initially —  and somewhat haughtily, I might add — tried to give the impression that you would never deign to get into an exchange with me over what you refer to as 'silly games'. And yet you dove right in pronto.

Unfortunately for you, all you've done is belly-flop and become yet another contrarian overboard.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 08:57:51 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2021, 08:43:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2021, 09:45:54 PM »

No desperation required to put you in your place over your attempt to 'deep-six' the fact that you initially —  and somewhat haughtily, I might add — tried to give the impression that you would never deign to get into an exchange with me over what you refer to as 'silly games'. And yet you dove right in pronto.

Unfortunately for you, all you've done is belly-flop and become yet another contrarian overboard.

Even misrepresenting just about everything you can about what actually was being said (in another thread) you are still not making any sense.

'I wasn't trying. If you feel the fool, it has nothing to do with me.'
Where did I say I felt like a fool? I said you tried to make me seem the fool.

It is on you.

Let's see. Now you really hope that I am going to debate you on this pathetic topic, right?

No way... but nice try  Thumb1:

What part of "this pathetic topic" did you not understand?

You seem to be very good at creating your own little alternate reality here, but hey, as a LN, so that's par for the course for you, right?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 09:49:04 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #412 on: May 25, 2021, 04:11:12 AM »
Even misrepresenting just about everything you can about what actually was being said (in another thread) you are still not making any sense.

What part of "this pathetic topic" did you not understand?

You seem to be very good at creating your own little alternate reality here, but hey, as a LN, so that's par for the course for you, right?

What part of your 'no way' response to debating this 'silly game/pathetic topic' — then doing just that (debating) anyway — do you not understand?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: May 25, 2021, 04:11:12 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #413 on: June 06, 2021, 08:26:55 PM »
"Richard's" usual litany of unsupported claims.

Let's try one last time.  Do you accept that Oswald had the same two types of ammo when he was arrested that were used to kill Tippit or not?

No.  All we know is that some Winchester bullets were "found" in Oswald's pocket hours after he was arrested.

The DPD indicates that they recovered a pistol and ammo from Oswald after his arrest.

No they don't.  At the time of Oswald's arrest, the alleged revolver (not pistol) was allegedly in the alleged possession of the alleged Bob Carroll.

You cannot suggest that a different pistol or ammo was entered into evidence and deny that you are suggesting the evidence was manipulated. Both cannot be true.

I see you need yet another lesson on the concept of burden of proof.  Why do you think chain of custody and evidence handling procedures are even a thing?  Because police have the burden of demonstrating the authenticity of the evidence they present.  If "cop said so" was good enough, then there would be no need for such procedures.

And imagine the narrative behind this fantasy where the DPD switch the pistol and plant the ammo.   The DPD decide, for some unspecified reason, to frame Oswald for the Tippit murder right from the beginning.  Why they do this is left completely unaddressed.  They not only frame Oswald for the crime, but they must decide to let the guilty person go free.  They must know who this guilty person is since they somehow acquire his pistol and switch it for the one that Oswald (bad luck again) has decided to carry to the movie.

No, Strawman "Smith".  Since there's actually no conclusive way to connect any particular weapon to Tippit's death, all anybody has to do is present a weapon and some matching shells, and claim with no substantiation that the weapon was taken away from the suspect and that the shells were found at the scene.

"Brief delay in logging the evidence".  LOL.

Offline Larry Baldwin

« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2021, 11:05:38 PM »
I imagine that Bill Brown suffers from serious bouts of cognitive dissonance whenever he regurgitates this nonsense.  But, "the show must go on", eh Bill?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2021, 11:05:38 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #415 on: June 17, 2021, 12:15:41 AM »
Gun 'n shells @Tippit

Markham ID's Oswald as shooter
Others ID Oswald brandishing the pistol & dumping shells

Alternately, lets say Oswald keeps the shells, hides the gun on his person as he leaves the area.
He's captured but has no weapon or shells.

He can still be convicted for the shooting. I read that a witness can testify that a defendant shot someone, and if that witness is believed, then a defendant can be convicted even if no gun is ever found. I also read that juries are instructed that the testimony of only one witness is enough if that witness is believed.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:02:27 PM by Bill Chapman »