Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 48507 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #360 on: May 07, 2021, 03:35:20 PM »
Advertisement
Question for Bill B. Why was Tippit cruising slowly down 10th that day? It is a "back street" after all I gather.

You appear to be implying that it is sinister for a DPD officer to be patrolling the streets.  That seems like an ordinary part of the job.  Words like "cruising slowly" are a dog whistle that Tippit was behaving abnormally but there is no evidence of that at all.  It is difficult to follow what point you are trying to make.  It seems clear that Tippit was driving around pursuant to his ordinary duties as a police officer and saw Oswald do something that attracted his attention.  What exactly is known only to Tippit.   So he paused to check it out.  Again, something that police officers do in the ordinary course of their job.  Nothing mysterious about it.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: May 07, 2021, 03:35:20 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #361 on: May 07, 2021, 03:41:41 PM »
I don't feel that way at all about Colin Crow.  Some others?  Most definitely.  But not Colin.
Completely agree with Bill Brown --- Not Colin.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #362 on: May 07, 2021, 04:03:15 PM »

With the exception of the chicken sandwich discussions, I agree.  Colin is a cut above the average CTer.  Even when I disagree with his conclusions, I acknowledge that he has made the effort to provide the supporting evidence.  Something that few others bother to do while playing defense attorney for Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: May 07, 2021, 04:03:15 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #363 on: May 07, 2021, 04:27:33 PM »
Q: What was the difference between the OJ and Oswald situations?
A: OJ was black trash.
    Oswald was white trash.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 04:32:44 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #364 on: May 07, 2021, 04:36:31 PM »
Incredible.  You still don't follow the point.  Again, it is not whether some rube jury might deliver a not guilty verdict in a hypothetical criminal trial based on some procedural point of law (which you haven't demonstrated).  No one cares in 2021 whether Oswald might have got off on some technicality or defense attorney tactic per OJ (who was guilty).  The issue is whether the evidence confirms that Oswald murdered JFK and Tippit.  And there is nothing about Hill allegedly maintaining control over the pistol for a couple of hours that leads to the conclusion that it was "manipulated" as you stupidly and without any basis whatsoever suggested.  Just because it is always "possible" for evidence to be planted is not a sufficient basis to rebut the evidence.  The evidence is still the evidence.  There is absolutely nothing in the record to suggest that the pistol or ammo was planted on Oswald.  In fact, Oswald himself admitted ownership of the pistol.  Even Oswald was not as dishonest as you.

Oh I understood what you were saying alright. It's BS as per usual.

And there is nothing about Hill allegedly maintaining control over the pistol for a couple of hours that leads to the conclusion that it was "manipulated" as you stupidly and without any basis whatsoever suggested.

Are you always this dumb or do you only act that way on this forum? Nobody has claimed that Hill walking around with a revolver would justify the conclusion that it was manipulated. That's just another one of your long list of strawman. What needs to be proven is that the revolver Hill walked around with is the one they took of Oswald. What doesn't help (and what you conveniently forget) is that Hill took that revolver to the DPD lunchroom (if I remember correctly), told some of the guys there that it was Oswald's revolver and had them (some were not even present at the arrest) initial the weapon for a fictitious chain of custody, in much the same way it was done with the jacket. And that does suggest manipulation of evidence whether you like it or not.

Just because it is always "possible" for evidence to be planted is not a sufficient basis to rebut the evidence. 

Says who? Evidence and proof are two very different things. Evidence needs to be authenticated and scrutinized for it's veracity. Evidence isn't automatically valid to the extent that it's invalidity needs to be proven.

There is absolutely nothing in the record to suggest that the pistol or ammo was planted on Oswald. 

Nobody said a word about a revolver being planted on Oswald.

In fact, Oswald himself admitted ownership of the pistol.

No he didn't. If the reports are to believed he merely admitted having a revolver, which he said he had bought in Fort Worth. They never showed him the Smith & Wesson for identifcation.

Your making up stuff again, as per usual

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: May 07, 2021, 04:36:31 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #365 on: May 08, 2021, 02:29:57 AM »

Thank you to Jack and Bill B.

My not knowing the area and given the circumstances I would have thought he might have stayed on say, Beckley or Jefferson.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 02:32:53 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2021, 02:41:49 AM »
OJ had a trial.

Oswald didn't.

Fixed it for you...  Thumb1:

OJ was a somebody
Oswald was a nobody

----------
EDIT ;D
BONUS
----------
> Oswald was seen killing Tippit while looking exactly like himself.
Oswald would fry.

There: Fixed your wagon.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 02:54:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2021, 02:41:49 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2021, 03:22:06 AM »
With the exception of the chicken sandwich discussions, I agree.  Colin is a cut above the average CTer.  Even when I disagree with his conclusions, I acknowledge that he has made the effort to provide the supporting evidence.  Something that few others bother to do while playing defense attorney for Oswald.

Thank you Richard.