Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My Final Word on Wynne Johnson  (Read 2109 times)

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
My Final Word on Wynne Johnson
« on: April 22, 2021, 05:59:09 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

My Final Word on Wynne Johnson
« on: April 22, 2021, 05:59:09 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

Re: My Final Word on Wynne Johnson
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 08:33:08 PM »
A family of accomplished liars and criminals, mayhaps?

Mary Germany Bledsoe, Wynne Johnson (his mother was Julia Lunn Germany ...), and RD Matthews are all cousins!

RD Matthews' first cousin, Jewell Rawlston Germany, Jr., was the son of Mary's father's brother, Jewell, Sr.!

1930 U.S. Census image included in my post at this link documents RD Matthews living with Mary Bledsoe's first cousin, Jewell Jr. RD Matthew's mother's sister Adelaide married Mary G Bledsoe's uncle in 1919.:
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1490.msg80355.html#msg80355

Excerpt from Crossfire :

Supporting details :
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 08:48:19 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 09:01:51 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 09:01:51 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 09:15:35 PM »
Has any researcher made contact with Vicky? or have her postal address?
From an earlier piece by Tracy on this: "Johnson has communicated with his former girlfriend's husband and he admits the girl will not confirm his allegations saying she "remembers nothing at all." Nevertheless, Johnson believes that is possible the girl will "recover her memory" perhaps in the miraculous way that his own memory returned. The girl's husband also told Johnson that he "hoped they would not be hearing from [him] again." Amazingly, Johnson says he can't understand why the husband told him that. He offers the theory that it is because the husband was in the military where "conformity of political opinion is expected." I can think of a few other reasons. "

Remarkably, Johnson suggests that his then 15 year old girlfriend had some prior knowledge about Oswald and Phillips and...well, whatever he thinks was happening. And that she will "recover her memory" about all of this some day.

Tracy's earlier piece is here: http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/04/wynne-johnson.html
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 10:25:18 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 10:55:41 PM »

From an earlier piece by Tracy on this: "Johnson has communicated with his former girlfriend's husband and he admits the girl will not confirm his allegations saying she "remembers nothing at all." Nevertheless, Johnson believes that is possible the girl will "recover her memory" perhaps in the miraculous way that his own memory returned. The girl's husband also told Johnson that he "hoped they would not be hearing from [him] again." Amazingly, Johnson says he can't understand why the husband told him that. He offers the theory that it is because the husband was in the military where "conformity of political opinion is expected." I can think of a few other reasons. "

Remarkably, Johnson suggests that his then 15 year old girlfriend had some prior knowledge about Oswald and Phillips and...well, whatever he thinks was happening. And that she will "recover her memory" about all of this some day.

Tracy's earlier piece is here: http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/04/wynne-johnson.html

As creative a way of hooking up with an old girlfriend as I have ever heard. But the husband is having none of it. Possibly because he was in the military and everyone in the military helps to cover things up. Or maybe for other reasons.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 10:55:41 PM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 12:58:07 AM »
Has any researcher made contact with Vicky? or have her postal address?

Not that I am aware of.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 10:36:06 AM »
Not that I am aware of.

Mr. "Purnell", I sent you a PM with background details about Vicki, including how I learned how to identify her.
A circa 1964 photo of Vicki, she must have "stood out" in the Oak Cliff of that era. Johnson's photo is from same year.:

I wonder why Mr. Johnson had difficulty spelling your name.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 10:53:01 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 10:36:06 AM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2021, 04:24:28 PM »
Mr. "Purnell", I sent you a PM with background details about Vicki, including how I learned how to identify her.
A circa 1964 photo of Vicki, she must have "stood out" in the Oak Cliff of that era. Johnson's photo is from same year.:

I wonder why Mr. Johnson had difficulty spelling your name.

Thanks very much for the information Tom and I appreciate you keeping it private. My understanding is that she wants nothing to do with the Johnson matter and I plan to honor that. Any information she would provide would not help him IMO. When I began looking into this I was pretty charged up about it because I sensed it was a hoax. My research has confirmed that to my satisfaction and I am convinced that reasonable people will agree. There are some individuals out there on the CT side that undoubtedly have even more information about Johnson and his claims than I do such as the 100 page treatise that Johnson allegedly sent to Mrs. Fonzi. If any of that were made public it almost certainly would not help his cause.

BTW, I think his misspelling of my name was just his way of getting back at me.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:33:30 PM by W. Tracy Parnell »