Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Feel Free to Name Your Shooter  (Read 23240 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Feel Free to Name Your Shooter
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2018, 07:44:40 AM »
Advertisement
Pretty much everybody was coached on what to say.  Markham, Lovelady, Tomlinson were perhaps the most obvious.

From "Inquest"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:52:14 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2018, 07:44:40 AM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2018, 03:00:02 PM »
🚷 He is afraid to say nothing. He either has half-a-brain or an agenda.

Do you seriously not understand that the Warren Commission is not the only source of information on the Kennedy assassination?
Have you ever heard of the internet? It's a source of vast resources much of which is free to access.

As for agenda you don't fool anyone man. You have been posting the same tripe for years with no intention of ever changing you views on anything regardless of any new information you may be exposed to. You might as well be a spam bot.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »
Do you seriously not understand that the Warren Commission is not the only source of information on the Kennedy assassination?
Have you ever heard of the internet? It's a source of vast resources much of which is free to access.

As for agenda you don't fool anyone man. You have been posting the same tripe for years with no intention of ever changing you views on anything regardless of any new information you may be exposed to. You might as well be a spam bot.

He has done Far more Damage to the CT Movement than Bugliosi and Posner combined. Bill Brown turns him into a pinata Every time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2018, 03:38:29 PM »
The testimony of Roy S. Truly was taken at 2:30 p.m., on May 14, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Joseph A. Ball, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

Mr. BALL. Now, Mr. Truly, this is a continuation of your deposition. I took the last one and you have been sworn and I don't know that it is exactly necessary for you to take the oath again, since this is a continuation of the deposition. I took the last one, didn't I?
Mr. TRULY. Oh, no; I gave a statement that was under oath.
Mr. BALL. Oh, no; this is a deposition. You appeared before the Commission--that's right.
Mr. TRULY. Mr. Belin took my sworn deposition also about a week before I went up there when you both were in Dallas and he also took a recorded deposition.
Mr. BALL. Yes; but that was just an investigation, an inquiry. We didn't record that. You weren't under oath then. Will you stand up and be sworn? Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you are about to give before this Commission will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Another confused witness, or...?

... pretty sure Truly didn't go to law school.

::)

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 04:22:42 PM »
... pretty sure Truly didn't go to law school.

::)

It would be interesting to read the "RECORDED Deposition(s)" that people such as Mr Truly gave Prior to their WC Testimony. These "RECORDED Deposition(s)" have to be Buried somewhere.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 04:22:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2018, 04:24:18 PM »
The testimony of Roy S. Truly was taken at 2:30 p.m., on May 14, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Joseph A. Ball, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

Mr. BALL. Now, Mr. Truly, this is a continuation of your deposition. I took the last one and you have been sworn and I don't know that it is exactly necessary for you to take the oath again, since this is a continuation of the deposition. I took the last one, didn't I?
Mr. TRULY. Oh, no; I gave a statement that was under oath.
Mr. BALL. Oh, no; this is a deposition. You appeared before the Commission--that's right.
Mr. TRULY. Mr. Belin took my sworn deposition also about a week before I went up there when you both were in Dallas and he also took a recorded deposition.
Mr. BALL. Yes; but that was just an investigation, an inquiry. We didn't record that. You weren't under oath then. Will you stand up and be sworn? Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you are about to give before this Commission will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Another confused witness, or...?

Bump regarding "RECORDED Deposition(s)".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2018, 05:14:05 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2018, 10:09:32 PM »
John Ernst , Clyde Foust , Lawrence Loy Factor , Mac Wallace , Eugene Hale Brading and Harry Weatherford as per Gaylon Ross Sr. in his book " The Elite Serial Killers ". People are named by Billie Sol Estes and others who name the attendees at the gathering at Clint Murchison's house the night before the JFK assassination. Ross had become friends with Estes 18 yrs. before Billie Sol had passed away in 2013 and Billie Sol Estes told Gaylon Ross Sr. about who was there and what they were there for , which of course was the killing of JFK . Madeleine Brown was a source along with a newsman from the AP named Lexdale Owens. there were 26 Wheeler Dealers there along with 14 press people. Cliff Carter was running the meeting.  There is a 3-part series on You Tube named  "Gaylon Ross Sr. Who Really Killed JFK Episode 1 "