Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Feel Free to Name Your Shooter  (Read 23054 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: Feel Free to Name Your Shooter
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2018, 07:19:56 AM »
Advertisement
LOL

Apparently everyone else in the limo, and those caught on film or in photographs along the motorcade  and in fact anywhere anyone was caught in the bright, noon Dallas sunlight had the area of their person not catching direct sunlight 'painted in'.

Or maybe these 'black holes' were simply lost in shadow.

Look at the ABC Interview of Nelly Connally and then compare it to lightbox slides or Costella slides and see if you can match up a word about where her husband was with his wound the size of a baseball and her putting pressure on it so he doesn't bleed to death.  If there was no Zapruder film and slides you could believe her story.  But her story doesn't fit the slides when you go through them.   No different than Connally and which direction he said he turned during his first interview 5 days after.   He later corrected that. 

Even AP newsman Altgens story about when he took his first picture in his testimony and his recording under oath don't match Kennedy's head movements.   His recorded first picture did not coincide with the first neck shot (1.5 seconds different?)  Then, he notes a slight head movement forward in frames Z312/313  (I mean very sliggggggght).  This was 1/18 of a second in length and not very obvious.  You have to look carefully at the 2 frames to note it.   However if you were 15 feet away like Altgens was, you couldn't have missed Kennedy raising his arm and moves his head back about a foot in a reactionary manner to something he sees at the front of the car.   Instead he says absolutely nothing about that very significant move.  Why not?   You can't miss that as it is a extremely important and significant move.     That movement my friend tells me that it wasn't from a rear shot (involuntary presumption) and that it actually is a reaction to what he saw in front of him and extremely close to the car so that he saw it.  It wasn't a sniper staged on the overpass.  The glass spray appears to be fairly horizontal in frame Z329.    Again, Altgens never mentions.   Kennedy's movement coincidentally ended with a windshield "light pattern spray" in frame Z322, aka as a bullet penetration.  A much larger glass shatter in the sun can be seen at Z329 and it is thereafter that you see Mrs. Kennedy's reaction and a disappearance of his head!   Up until this time Kennedy has a very visible head in the frames prior to Z329 and thereafter.   Maybe you would like to suggest that the frame Z312 was an acid shot and his head dissolved by the time Z332 came around?     The only reason there is a Zapruder film is so that frames 312/313 were the incriminating evidence provided to convict LHO of the assassination de facto.      Remember the best marksmen in the world that could duplicate the sniper's nest position shots using a bolt action rifle.   LHO was not that good.  Again, someone mentioned he had no motive either.  Pure frame job.  If it was a frame, it is an inside job without question.

Mrs. Kennedy has not changed her position during the frames Z312/313 and not much change in her posture as there was no real shot there.  However, about 4 frames after the shot at Z329, her eyes became as big as saucers and she decides to get out of there and starts climbing out.  Clearly the film pictures don't lie.   Remember Hollywood had a lot of experience with film editing already as this is not a new field.   Bugs Bunny was already created and there were experts in the field of illusion and cutting and splicing and redeveloping films.    Some believe that the Kodak Film Lab (Hawkeye Productions from Rochester, NY)  were the masters behind the edit.  These were the same people that analyzed the U2 plane footage and go over it with a fine tooth comb.

Open up your eyes Billy Bob and look at her interview carefully - then make a comment LOL.  Look carefully at those frames to see how her story DOES NOT match at all.    Connally ends up sitting in the corner - Nelly had her head down by Kennedy's feet.   You can see these moves.  Explain it to me  - I am eager to hear your take on it!   You can see her head goes down and Governor Connally's popping back up and appears in Nellie' corner of the car on the way to the hospital!   Obviously you have to ask how did his head get there before coming back up and how did her head get to where you see it go down.   The movements that you can't see are perfectly masked - some would say it is merely sunlight - I would say it is paint!  At any rate, something occurs in the "black" which you have no way of deciphering in the film.  However, you have to say that with what you are given and what you can see clearly,  somethings have been altered as interfaces are not as perfect as they should be with a film exposure untouched.   Again, I showed a picture in my post.  Where is the head of the assassin rolling in the grass - just an old film or is it an attempt to make sure he is never identified?

Then consider the obvious sunlight glare on shattered glass from shots fired at close range through the windshield at a dazed Kennedy.  He tries to avoid it as he sees it coming!   That is the only plausible reason for his reaction as he raises his arm feebly and moves back in his seat.   Look at how much movement back and then ask why Altgens testimony under oath about Kennedy's movement doesn't mention or match this.   He says "He moved ahead slightly and then just hung in the air briefly before falling forward"- give me a break!   
Something again which Altgens fails to comment on.    But he did sure see the slight movement in Frames 312/313 (1/18 of a second).   Coached to testify that but never coached to testify the big move that was never entered  in his Warren Commission testimony.   

Another good one in the film is the driver's single frame cranking of his head 180 degrees (1/18 of a second).   If you consider his head never cranked at all, it would be the truth.  Did he have a face painted in at the back to make it look like he was starring at Kennedy?  Possibly.  He was looking at the white marker in the grass, the lady in red and the dark blue trench coat signals and acknowledging his move in preparing to slow down the car.    Again, those frames Z322 and Z329 all coincide with the white marker in the grass being next to Kennedy when he was shot with a slight car movement between shots (1/2 a second).   The proximity of Altgens being 15 feet away from the car means he could not have missed the rather large head and arm movement.   However he did!!    If he could have seen 1/18 of a second slight movement reported in his testimony and maybe seen on film,  he could NOT have missed the rest of that sequence which went unreported as if nothing happened!    As well, as a newspaperman waiting for that perfect shot with his camera, you would also have expected him to click the shutter - that picture would have been worth a million bucks!    There is more here than meets the eye!

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 07:22:20 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2018, 07:19:56 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2018, 08:47:05 PM »
Show us your 'actual' evidence

For what?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2018, 08:47:41 PM »
Eliminate the ones without a noticeable bald spot

;)

Why?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2018, 08:47:41 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2018, 07:46:38 AM »
Eliminate the one with NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE showing that he fired a shot on November 22, 1963. Pssst...LHO.

Let's see your supporting evidence for the rest of them

;)

Offline Bill Chapman

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2018, 07:49:55 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2018, 05:10:40 PM »
;)

This would be prosecutor Chapman in action:

"Mr. Chapman, please present your evidence against the defendant"

"Name your shooter"

"I'm not sure how that proves your case"

"I'm 100% sure that he probably did it"

"ok, but why?"

" ;)"

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »
This would be prosecutor Chapman in action:

"Mr. Chapman, please present your evidence against the defendant"

"Name your shooter"

"I'm not sure how that proves your case"

"I'm 100% sure that he probably did it"

"ok, but why?"

" ;)"

Show us where I've ever said I can prove anything here.
And tell us why you need me to do so.

;)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:59:39 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2018, 06:46:44 PM »
 Lets go with James Files for the final head shot. We know for a fact that could not have been Oswald