Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Feel Free to Name Your Shooter  (Read 23061 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: Feel Free to Name Your Shooter
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2018, 04:21:06 PM »
Advertisement
Pretty much everybody was coached on what to say.  Markham, Lovelady, Tomlinson were perhaps the most obvious.

Who was the assassin right at the front of the car that rolled into the grass and was assumed to be Malcom Summers?

Following this rabbit trail,  I think it could have been Lucien Sarti or Luis Carriles, both tied to CIA.   Both faces could be that of the "guy rolling in the grass".
Lucien Sarti
https://www.google.ca/search?q=lucien+sarti&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=3nGZWv7CDoq6-QOYopGIDQ

Posada Carriles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Posada_Carriles

A third suspect may have been Cord Meyer who may have had a personal grudge and vengeance against Kennedy and may have been used.   His wife was killed soon after the assassination - the one that supposedly had the affair with JFK.  He only had one eye though!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Pinchot_Meyer

The person that did the assassination was in very good shape and a very good handgun marksman with good hand to eye coordination and athletic. Would a forty year old be able to roll that well into the grass?   Obviously very fit .  I certainly would suspect that he came out of the CIA organization and part of the Allen Dulles Team.

I also believe that the initial neck shot may have come from Marita Lorenz.  I always felt that the first shot came from the driver's side of the boulevard from the person that put the hands behind the back.  At first I thought this could have been Marita Lorenz.  Later it looked like a balded man in a dress with a black man in shadow behind.

https://jezebel.com/the-story-of-marita-lorenz-the-cia-agent-who-was-sent-1789382434

I later changed my mind because it isn't an ideal shot, shooting in between Jacquie and Nelly - could possibly hit them in a moving car.  It did look like Nelly squeezed herself to the front of the car as best she could though!  The best shot comes most direct from the guy in front of the sign holding the umbrella and had the "Cuban" waving his hand in the air.  That is the most favorable unhindered shot.  His presence and position can only be seen in the Zapruder Frames, no other films/frames place him or the "Cuban"  that close to the limousine.  His position was coincidental with the President reaching up to his neck and was conveniently done behind the sign so Zapruder Frames didn't catch it.   The addition of a firecracker almost coincidentally distracted the audience to look away while it took place.  The umbrella in the picture was unwavering, unusual as there were heavy winds that day!

Apart from that,  I look at the list of coincidental deaths to see who had to be kept quiet - just like LHO.  If it wasn't the above, it likely was one from the list of mystery deaths!

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/articles/deaths.php

I always maintain the Zapruder film is the only footage that give you timing and gives you a picture of the whole scene.    All other testimonies must match it.   

James Altgens was the closest to the car and as an AP reporter did not get a picture (or it was destroyed).  His testimony, as I pointed out in my own thread does not match what you see in the Zapruder Frames!  He certainly was briefed just as John Iaocaletti said most were!  Someone had coached him on what to say and is why the newsman didn't capture anything with his camera, even though that is what he makes his money from and gets paid the big bucks for!    Note he did not mention in his testimony that JFK's lifted his arm and moved back in his seat, the most obvious motion!  He did notice a slight frontal movement just prior however to coincide with LHO's bullet from the sixth floor and frame 313/314!!   His testimony was entered into the WCR 6 months later, pretty good memory for that little detail and an avoidance of the rather large one of which he was a witness 20 feet in front of him!   Very very strong indications of coaching!

Look at my reply to my own post, Repy #7, rather lengthy but the truth! 

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,101.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2018, 04:21:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2018, 10:58:02 PM »
Who was the assassin right at the front of the car that rolled into the grass and was assumed to be Malcom Summers?

It was the non-assassin, Malcolm Summers.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2018, 03:49:01 AM »
It was the non-assassin, Malcolm Summers.

We were on this merry go round before John!   The history channel interview (an hour long) never finds Malcom Summer's on the island.   The "actor" from the Nova Film does though.   As I said before 2 different people or a guy that really really changed his story?    Different neck and birthmark.    History Channel places him on the grassy knoll side only, never on the island in the middle.   Gary Mack tried to get him there but failed!    He point blank asked him where he was at.  He never said he crossed the road after the shooting to end up on the grassy knoll - he was on the grassy knoll side all along standing near the curb.   When the policeman tipped his motorcycle right in front of him,  he certainly wasn't on the island -  if you listen to his interview.   Just like re-"placing" Jean Hill and Mary Moorman onto the island.  Jean Hill's initial interview the same day of the assassination  has her stating that "he was on our side of the street", referring to JFK if you listen and reflect the context of her speech.    She was describing the events about JFK, not the limo, not the driver!   That was an initial interview done before the FBI interview.   She told us this in that interview and implies that she was over near the sign when the shot came in, right near where the neck shot came in, not 150 feet up the street!   I am skeptical  if she was even present that day at all.  The initial interviews are always the best and most accurate.  Stories can change later to match events and "coaching".  Later interviews, she got her story "right" (cynicism intended) and sang a different tune, many times becoming an "expert" witness and stretching it further and further from the truth as time passed!

A lot of coaching!  There is no footage present that match Malcom Summers description of a policeman dumping his bike right in front of him.  The followup/procession cars pulled up to the "island" side and people jumped in, lots left the scene as you watched them running off the grassy knoll and running down the street.   That begs to tell you that there were people fleeing the scene, not looking for an assassin and possible story!   They were getting out of there before the crowds came!   These people were not interested in hanging around for questioning!   They were fleeing the scene.  Never saw a bike dumped on island side at all.    The only footage shown with a bike laid over was by the storm sewer drain and the steps leading up to the grassy knoll.  How many bikes were laid on the side that day?  In the History Channel interview,  Malcom Summers said the policeman looked up and over him as if the shooter was up above on the grassy knoll!  That was his story.   

The Nova film was an interesting documentary, including their analysis of a bullet being shot into a "jello" block and changing flight path.  All bullets do that when they get near "0 "velocity and end the flight path in a tumble or a skewing as it comes to a complete stop.   This is certainly not the scenario if a bullet leaves Kennedy and changes direction and pulverizes out an entire rib of Connally at full speed.  Then, it fractures a wrist and ends up lodging in a leg - truly unbelievable!   There was also suggestion that some traces (fragments) were in his leg yet. In other words a frangible bullet!   They cremated his body and refused to do an autopsy.   Some had wanted to reclaim some of these fragments from the leg for analysis and compare it to evidence on file - that was refused.   Of course, this is also a contradiction to finding a pristine bullet on Connally's  stretcher showing up miraculously !   It was same scenario as Kennedy's brain - it disappeared!  It was suggested that brother Bobby stole it back for "proper" burial!   
Connally's first interview speech from a hospital bed 5 days later, shows that he has no ill effects and confirms what you would expect if he was not wounded or superficially grazed.   I would expect an occasional coughing spell or something from someone who has just had a rib blown to smithereens!   He made a pretty long winded speech from the bed - didn't see any of that film cut, never grabbed a drink of water or lost his wind or struggled with words!    Years later his wife Nelly describes his wound as the size of a baseball mid-chest.  As I said before,  she must have never slept in the same bed as her husband as she stretched the story to an unbelievable state.   My impression is the whole story was made up as the bullet came from the front!   "He was bleeding to death and she needed to put her hand over the gaping hole so that he could even draw in a breath!"   

Oh and there Connally was in the Zapruder film sitting back up in the front corner behind the driver after the assassination was over and they are speeding off to the hospital!   You can see the top of his head!   It is little wonder they held that film from the public for 15 years - really a matter of national security!    The truth hurts - truly a miracle only the half brains can believe!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 05:44:59 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2018, 03:49:01 AM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2018, 02:50:05 PM »
Connaly was either not wounded or was superficially grazed? It gets better and better.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2018, 06:59:29 PM »
We were on this merry go round before John!   The history channel interview (an hour long) never finds Malcom Summer's on the island.   The "actor" from the Nova Film does though.   As I said before 2 different people or a guy that really really changed his story?    Different neck and birthmark.    History Channel places him on the grassy knoll side only, never on the island in the middle.   Gary Mack tried to get him there but failed!    He point blank asked him where he was at.  He never said he crossed the road after the shooting to end up on the grassy knoll - he was on the grassy knoll side along standing near the curb.   When the policeman tipped his motorcycle right in front of him,  he certainly wasn't on the island -  if you listen to his interview.   Just like re-"placing" Jean Hill and Mary Moorman onto the island.  Jean Hill's initial interview the same day of the assassination  has her stating that "he was on  our side of the street", referring to JFK if you listen and reflect the context of her speech.    She was describing the events about JFK, not the limo, not the dirve!   That was an initial interview done before the FBI interview.   She told us that in the interview and  implies that she was over near the sign when the shot came in, right near where the neck shot came in, not 150 feet up the street!   I am skeptical  if she was even present that day at all.  That initial interviews are always the best and most accurate.  Stories can change later to match events and "coaching".  Later interviews, she got her story "right" (cynicism intended) and sang a different tune, many times becoming an "expert" witness and stretching it further and further from the truth as time passed!

A lot of coaching!  There is no footage present that match Malcom Summers description of a policeman dumping his bike right in front of him.  The followup/procession cars pulled up to the "island" side and people jumped in, lots left the scene as you watched them running off the grassy knoll and running down the street.   That begs to tell you that there were people fleeing the scene, not looking for an assassin and possible story!   They were getting out of there before the crowds came!   These people were not interested in hanging around for questioning!   They were fleeing the scene.  Never saw a bike dumped on island side at all.    The only footage shown with a bike laid over was by the storm sewer drain and the steps leading up to the grassy knoll.  How many bikes were laid on the side that day?  In the History Channel interview,  Malcom Summers said the policeman looked up and over him as if the shooter was up above on the grassy knoll!  That was his story.   

The Nova film was an interesting documentary, including their analysis of a bullet being shot into a "jello" block and changing flight path.  All bullets do that when they get near "0 "velocity and end the flight path in a tumble or a skewing as it comes to a complete stop.   This is certainly not the scenario if a bullet leaves Kennedy and changes direction and pulverizes out an entire rib of Connally at full speed.  Then, it fractures a wrist and ends up lodging in a leg - truly unbelievable!   There was also suggestion that some traces (fragments) were in his leg yet. In other words a frangible bullet!   They cremated his body and refused to do an autopsy.   Some had wanted to reclaim some of these fragments from the leg for analysis and compare to evidence on file - that was refused.   Of course, this is contradictory to finding a pristine bullet on Connally's  stretcher showing up miraculously !   It was same scenario as Kennedy's brain - it disappeared!  It was suggested that brother Bobby stole it back for "proper" burial!   
Connally's first interview speech from a hospital bed 5 days later, shows that he has no ill effects and confirms what you would expect if he not wounded or superficially grazed.   I would expect an occasional coughing spell or something from someone who has just had a rib blown to smithereens!   He made a pretty long winded speech from the bed - didn't see any of that film cut, never grabbed a drink of water or lost his wind or struggled with words!    Years later his wife Nelly describes his wound as the size of a baseball mid-chest.  As I said before,  she must have never slept in the same bed as her husband as she stretched the story to an unbelievable state.   My impression is the whole story was made up as the bullet came from the front!   "He was bleeding to death and she needed to put her hand over the gaping hole so that he could evendraw in a breath!"   

Oh and there Connaly was in the Zapruder film sitting back up in the front corner behind the driver after the assassination was over and they are speeding off to the hospital!   You can see the top of his head!   It is little wonder they held that film from the public for 15 years - really a matter of national security!    The truth hurts - truly a miracle only the half brains can believe!

You're a genius. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2018, 06:59:29 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2018, 05:33:44 AM »
Connaly was either not wounded or was superficially grazed? It gets better and better.

Yes, the story gets better and better as time passes.  Did anyone ever photograph Connally's wounds?   On a beach or otherwise by chance?  There are only reports written.  Show me some pictures and I will retract the hypothesis.   Shots in his displayed suit don't even match. Even there,  if he was shot, the exit wound was at the back of the suit coat, not the front.  Nelly's story is just that - better and better as time passes!  She obviously made it up and didn't really know where he was hit.  Never saw a wound even if she was married to him and did live with him for her entire life!  Her story of him lying on her lap face up is a blatant lie she tells in her interview many years later on ABC.  Look at her interviews and try to make this scenario match her position as seen in the "Film"!  Also envision  Mrs. Kennedy with the brains in her hand.  A remarkable story that doesn't match in the slightest - oh other than that the President was shot and killed!
The reality is her head was over and behind her husband when the shooting took place when you actually analyze the Zapruder frames, look at her movements, the flowers and his movements.  Everyone was ducked down when the shot came in from front.   Pure fabrication on Nelly's part!   
Unless of course you want to throw out the entire Zapruder film as a Hollywood production and believe her rendition instead?   Absolute none sense what she says in her interviews.   There is a difference between 99% truth and 99% lie - I will leave you to figure out which it is.  Her words are 99% different than the story told by the Zapruder film!   A pretty good yarn - about as good as Jean Hill's as the years pass by when compared to her initial interview!   Fortunately we have the very old film footage and interviews and can match the interviews to the film.    You can't miss the game changer shot at frame 329 and the very apparent reaction to that frontal head shot by Mrs. Kennedy!   Why did Nelly not just tell the truth?  She likes the limelight or the truth hurts and needs concealment?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 05:39:52 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2018, 06:45:53 AM »
Yes, the story gets better and better as time passes.  Did anyone ever photograph Connally's wounds?   On a beach or otherwise by chance?  There are only reports written.  Show me some pictures and I will retract the hypothesis.   Shots in his displayed suit don't even match. Even there,  if he was shot, the exit wound was at the back of the suit coat, not the front.  Nelly's story is just that - better and better as time passes!  She obviously made it up and didn't really know where he was hit.  Never saw a wound even if she was married to him and did live with him for her entire life!  Her story of him lying on her lap face up is a blatant lie she tells in her interview many years later on ABC.  Look at her interviews and try to make this scenario match her position as seen in the "Film"!  Also envision  Mrs. Kennedy with the brains in her hand.  A remarkable story that doesn't match in the slightest - oh other than that the President was shot and killed!
The reality is her head was over and behind her husband when the shooting took place when you actually analyze the Zapruder frames, look at her movements, the flowers and his movements.  Everyone was ducked down when the shot came in from front.   Pure fabrication on Nelly's part!   
Unless of course you want to throw out the entire Zapruder film as a Hollywood production and believe her rendition instead?   Absolute none sense what she says in her interviews.   There is a difference between 99% truth and 99% lie - I will leave you to figure out which it is.  Her words are 99% different than the story told by the Zapruder film!   A pretty good yarn - about as good as Jean Hill's as the years pass by when compared to her initial interview!   Fortunately we have the very old film footage and interviews and can match the interviews to the film.    You can't miss the game changer shot at frame 329 and the very apparent reaction to that frontal head shot by Mrs. Kennedy!   Why did Nelly not just tell the truth?  She likes the limelight or the truth hurts and needs concealment?

BS. Kennedy's head was blown clean off and rolled into a nearby sewer and was quickly devoured by rats and immediately ascended to heaven. His body eventually wound up in hell for having been naked with way too many women. Didn't you see the real film? Everybody in Dealey Plaza was in involved in the assassination. They ducked to give all those shooters a better shot at Mrs Connally, who was the real target.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2018, 06:45:53 AM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2018, 03:03:29 PM »
So because Mrs Connoly got some things wrong You extrapolate that to mean her husband wasn't shot? And me want me to prove he was? Fuck me.