Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 35396 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: ?
« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2021, 11:36:27 PM »
Advertisement
Does anyone here consider Richard smarter than the best lawyers picked for the Warren Commission?

I disagree. The WC lawyers were very capable men who know how to manipulate evidence/witnesses and spin a pre-determined story into a superficial narrative.

"Richard" isn't even smart enough to see through the most obvious manipulations. He's just defending evidence he doesn't really understand, but perhaps he does indeed think he's smarter not only than the WC lawyers but everybody else as well.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 06:56:10 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2021, 11:36:27 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #241 on: December 15, 2021, 05:21:38 PM »
So wrong. The answer to your query ---He was supposedly escaping. It had to be demonstrated that Oswald was running.
There was only one alleged witness on the bus...Bledsoe.
Who else on the bus... the driver? What other "numerous witnesses" did you have in [what you might call a] mind? ONE cab driver...ONE housekeeper in about the same foggy shape as Bledsoe.
You flunked again.

Mr. Freeman @ his finest. Patience of a saint, trying to educate entrenched naysayers desperately clinging to a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2021, 06:05:12 PM »
Mrs. Bledsoe. Well, I thought, "Well, he is gone," and forgot it.
Mr. BALL. But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.
731--222 O---vol.VI---27
Mrs. Bledsoe.
Well, because I forget what I have to say.

If the above sounds familiar to those of you reading along, no great surprise since it's the same underhanded tactics employed by yet another script-reading "witness" ---->

Mr. BELIN. Did they have any statements on there before you went down to the lineup?
Mr. WHALEY. I never saw what they had in there. It was all written out by hand. The statement I saw, I think, was this one, and that could be writing. I might not even seen this one yet. I signed my name because they said that is what I said.

The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2021, 06:05:12 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #243 on: December 15, 2021, 06:40:01 PM »
I disagree. The WC lawyers were very capable men who know how to manipulate evidence/witnesses and spin a pre-determined story into a superficial narrative.

"Richard" isn't even smart enough to see through the most obvious manipulations. He's just defending evidence he doesn't really understand, but perhaps he does indeed think he's smarter not only that the WC lawyers but everybody else as well.

An astute assessment there of the Warren Commission's legal-counsel, Mr. Weidmann, no great surprise since folks like you, Mr. Beck, Mr. Freeman, Mr. Plant, etc have keen powers of discernment, fully aware of the major difference between facts and fiction masquerading as "evidence" amid a hastily contrived script to Frame an innocent party.

Back next week the Good Lord willing. Best to all to remain well, safe, healthy and free of any lingering COVID-19 variants.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 06:42:33 PM by Alan J. Ford »