Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 35373 times)

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: ?
« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2021, 06:18:45 PM »
Advertisement
The lying rooftop tandem (Roy Truly & Marrion Baker) amid the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure--to Frame an innocent party-- share their fictitious exploits on an otherwise locked roof, claiming they were up there for 10 minutes. Yet in the following affidavit I discovered, we find access to the roof was locked from the inside on the afternoon of the shooting ---->

COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT
Name of Compainant
Assassination Of President Kennedy
Offense
John Wiseman, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department.
Date Nov 23, 1963

I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas when the President passed and the car went around the corner and a few more cars had passed when I heard a shot and I knew something had happened. I ran at once to the corner of Houston and Main Street and out into the street when the second and third shots ran out. I ran on across Houston Street, then across the park to where a policeman was having trouble with his motorcycle and I saw a man laying on the grass. This man laying on the grass said the shots came from the building and he was pointing to the old Sexton Building. I talked to Marilyn Sitzman, 202 S. Lancaster who said her boss, Abraham Zaprutes, RI 86071, had movies of the shooting. She said the shots came from that way and she pointed at the old Sexton Building. I ran at once to the Sexton Building and went in. I askes some woman how many doors lead out of the building and she said 4. I left the building and found some DPD patrolmen and we came back to the building. I ran up the stairs and the patrolman started trying to get more help to search the building. I went up the stairs to the 7th floor and started up into the attic and noticed that the door to the roof was locked on the inside with a gate type hook latch. I stopped and started back down the stairs.

Liars R Us, proud sponsors of imaginary "evidence", "magic bullets", manufactured bus transfer passes, etc. The lies get even worse...brb.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 06:19:37 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2021, 06:18:45 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2021, 06:38:46 PM »
The hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure outs itself again and again throughout this Frame up of an innocent party. Here's yet another glaring example: note the lying rooftop tandem claimed they were up on that otherwise locked from the inside roof for 10 minutes, their words, not mine, yet Bake spills the actual truth ---->

Mr. Baker. As we descended, somewhere around--we were still talking and I was still looking over the building.
Mr. Belin. As the elevator was moving?
Mr. Baker. Yes, sir; downward.
Mr. Belin. All right.
Mr. Baker. The next thing that I noticed was Inspector Sawyer, he was on one of those floors there, he is a police inspector.
Mr. Dulles. City of Dallas Police?
Mr. Baker. Yes, sir.

The problem here for the lying rooftop tandem is they cannot be in two places all at once. Note how brief Inspector Sawyer's sojourn into the building lasted ---->

Mr. BELIN. To go up and look around and come down?
Mr. SAWPER. To look around on the floor. How long it took to go up, it
couldn’t have been over 3 minutes at the most from the time We left, got
up and back down.
Mr. BELIN. Then that would put it around no sooner than 12:37, if you heard
the call at 12 :34?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.

So, not only can the lying rooftop tandem magically teleport themselves through an otherwise locked roof from the inside, now even from atop their imaginary rooftop exploits Baker can actually encounter Inspector Sawyer who has already entered the building and left before his and Roy Truly's descent ?

The problem with their hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure is its full of lies.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 06:39:48 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2021, 07:00:21 PM »
The wrongly accused did not board Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone ask for a bus transfer.

Mr. McWATTERS. I told them to the best of my knowledge, I said the man that I picked out was the same height, about the same height, weight and description. But as far as actually saying that is the man I couldn’t–
Mr. BALL. You couldn’t do it?
Mr. McWATTERS. I wouldn’t do it and I wouldn’t do it now.
(2 H 279 )

As Mr. Mentesana's home movie video demonstrates the wrongly-accused was still in Dealey Plaza, nowhere near the unfolding events at 10th & Patton. The dispatch time of Mr. Warnock's Fire Station 3's big red engine @ 1:02PM--his words, not mine confirms that.  The wrongly-accused is donning the same shirt in Mr. Mentesana's home movie; at the unfolding events at the Texas Theatre; and, once again during his midnight presser. It's not a coincidence that he wore the shirt in the same manner in all three locations/instances. It confirms it's him.

The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

back next week the Good Lord willing. Best to all to remain safe, healthy and free of any lingering variants of COVID-19...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-variant-arrives-in-europe-sets-off-global-fears-of-restrictions/ar-AAR9VJk?ocid=msedgntp

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 07:02:37 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2021, 07:00:21 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2021, 07:03:10 PM »
Contrary to the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to Frame an innocent party, the wrongly-accused was not the man on Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone asking for a bus transfer ---->

Mr. McWATTERS. I told them to the best of my knowledge, I said the man that I picked out was the same height, about the same height, weight and description. But as far as actually saying that is the man I couldn’t–
Mr. BALL. You couldn’t do it?
Mr. McWATTERS. I wouldn’t do it and I wouldn’t do it now.
(2 H 279
)

In every instance in this case, the "evidence" framing the wrongly-accused is manufactured.  A genuine investigation would have left no stone unturned, beginning with the following Freudian slip ---->

Mr. Truly. So I went back downstairs with Chief Lumpkin.
Mr. BELIN. When you got on the sixth floor, did you happen to go over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor at about that time or not?
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I sure didn't.
Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

On more time for the record, M. Truly ---->

It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.[/i]

Last time, Mr. Truly ---->

It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.[/i]

With ample time to stage a sniper's nest: plant the shell casings; and rifle to Frame an innocent party.  What did they promise you, Mr. Truly, thirty pieces of shiny silver?

“Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
” ― George Washington

What nonsense.  I thought the fantasy conspirators were all powerful in trying to frame Oswald.  Capable of all manner of feats. And for some unspecified reason left to our imagination, CTers want us to believe these powerful conspirators needed to put Oswald on the bus to nowhere.  But they couldn't get the bus driver of that bus to confirm Oswald's presence!  HA HA HA.  And you have entirely mischaracterized McWatters testimony.  He merely states that he could not identify Oswald as the man on his bus.  Not that he wasn't on the bus.   Can you understand the difference?  He is saying that Oswald was similar in appearance but he just couldn't confirm it was Oswald.  Not that it wasn't Oswald or that he excluded Oswals as that person as you falsely suggest.

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2021, 07:19:21 PM »
"He merely states that he could not identify Oswald as the man on his bus.  Not that he wasn't on the bus." -- Mr. Smith

Oh, dear

:D

At least You got the first part right, quote, he could not identify Oswald as the man on his bus. Okay, now show those of us reading along where Mr. McWatters states anywhere within his sworn testimony that the wrongly-accused was on the bus. Cannot do it, Can you? There's a reason for that.

Have to go folks. Semper Fi baby Semper Fi (Always Faithful to God, Country, and Corps) <---- The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 07:21:04 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2021, 07:19:21 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2021, 07:32:08 PM »
"He merely states that he could not identify Oswald as the man on his bus.  Not that he wasn't on the bus." -- Mr. Smith

Oh, dear

:D

At least You got the first part right, quote, he could not identify Oswald as the man on his bus.Okay, now show those of us reading along where Mr. McWatters states anywhere within his sworn testimony that the wrongly-accused was on the bus. Cannot do it, Can you? There's a reason for that.

Have to go folks. Semper Fi baby Semper Fi (Always Faithful to God, Country, and Corps) <---- The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Wow.  You cite testimony in which McWatters indicates that Oswald was consistent in appearance with the man he remembers getting on the bus but that he just can't conclusively confirm it was him.  From this you somehow believe it proves Oswald was not on the bus!  It does no such thing.  And Oswald's presence on the bus was conclusively proven by another witness who actually knew him along with his possession of the bus transfer.  In addition, Oswald's presence on the bus to nowhere does absolutely nothing to advance any objective from the conspirators' perspective.  They would have had no possible reason to fabricate this story which would have entailed enormous risk to them as you unintentionally point out with your misrepresentation of McWatters testimony.  What if, for example, McWatters and other random witness on the bus swore that Oswald never got on the bus?  Why take that risk for no purpose?  How did they even know which bus would be in the vicinity?  Didn't they have enough on their plate assassinating the president, framing an innocent person, covering up the escape of the actual assassin etc.?  They also needed to stage a bus ride that takes Oswald nowhere necessitating a fake cab ride.  Silly.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2021, 11:59:19 PM »
Wow.  You cite testimony in which McWatters indicates that Oswald was consistent in appearance with the man he remembers getting on the bus but that he just can't conclusively confirm it was him.  From this you somehow believe it proves Oswald was not on the bus!  It does no such thing.

Well, at least less than convincing.

And Oswald's presence on the bus was conclusively proven by another witness who actually knew him

Assuming you mean Bledsoe (with her prefab answers), the WC provided ZERO evidence to support she knew Oswald.

along with his possession of the bus transfer.

Not so fast. If Bledsoe was ever on that bus, according to McWatters, she entered on Marsalis when Oswald (allegedly) had already left the bus carrying the transfer.

BUMMER.

You can't have it both ways. Either the transfer is not Oswald's or Bledsoe is FOS. Or both.

In addition, Oswald's presence on the bus to nowhere does absolutely nothing to advance any objective from the conspirators' perspective.

It took care of Roger Craig's sighting reported to Fritz.

They would have had no possible reason to fabricate this story

Wrong, see above (and possibly others you have no clue about.)

which would have entailed enormous risk to them

Not with Henry Wade on board. You (also) have no clue how they would access risk.

as you unintentionally point out with your misrepresentation of McWatters testimony.

Um?

What if, for example, McWatters and other random witness on the bus swore that Oswald never got on the bus? 

Look up Milton Jones. Didn't deter the WC from kooking up a false timeline. You just proved yourself wrong.

Why take that risk for no purpose?

False premise, rookie mistake.

How did they even know which bus would be in the vicinity? Didn't they have enough on their plate assassinating the president, framing an innocent person, covering up the escape of the actual assassins etc.?

False premise, relying on preplanned bus ride.

They also needed to stage a bus ride that takes Oswald nowhere necessitating a fake cab ride. Silly.

Indeed, what a stupid mistake initially running along with Blesoe.

So needy for my attention.  If your fantasy conspirators required a cover story for "Roger Craig's sighting" (cue sinister Oliver Stone music) then the cab story would suffice.  Obviously, there would be no need to contrive a fake bus ride that takes Oswald nowhere with all the risk that entails including convincing a bus load of random bus passengers not to blow the cover story.  And those conspirators sure were smart to know beforehand that someone would see Oswald getting a ride and know they needed to figure out which bus would be in the area.  Also it was very helpful of them to give a lift to the very guy they wanted to take the fall for the assassination!  And thereby risk exposing themselves by being seen giving him a lift as you suggest they did here.  Thus, highlighting the astounding stupidity of your entire baseless premise without apparently even realizing it.   Comedy gold.  HA HA HA.  But logic was never a strong point to a CTer yarn.   
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 12:00:08 AM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2021, 11:59:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2021, 12:05:29 AM »
So needy for my attention.  If your fantasy conspirators required a cover story for "Roger Craig's sighting" (cue sinister Oliver Stone music) then the cab story would suffice.  Obviously, there would be no need to contrive a fake bus ride that takes Oswald nowhere with all the risk that entails including convincing a bus load of random bus passengers not to blow the cover story.  And those conspirators sure were smart to know beforehand that someone would see Oswald getting a ride and know they needed to figure out which bus would be in the area.  Also it was very helpful of them to give a lift to the very guy they wanted to take the fall for the assassination!  And thereby risk exposing themselves by being seen giving him a lift as you suggest they did here.  Thus, highlighting the astounding stupidity of your entire baseless premise without apparently even realizing it.   Comedy gold.  HA HA HA.  But logic was never a strong point to a CTer yarn.

So needy for my attention.

Says the entitled one, who does not understand that a reply to his own simplicity is nothing to do with seeking his attention.