Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36616 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
?
« on: April 19, 2021, 06:33:34 PM »
Advertisement
One of the folks privately filming during the aftermath of the cowardly ambush of a duly elected representative of the people on November 22, 1963 was Ernest Charles Mentesana. Here's an abbreviated clip of Mr. Mentesana's filming that fateful afternoon ---->

Feel free to focus on the film in its entirety, but this thread's chief focus is upon the two men on the bottom right-hand corner standing there together, particularly their actions from the 0-4 sec mark (for optimal results please view this sequence in the 0.25 slowest speed option). The one on the left is actually wearing the same clothing as the wrongly accused upon his apprehension at the Texas Theatre; and, the gentlemen on the right is donning a dark business suit and white dress-shirt akin to what Bill Shelley wore that afternoon.

The man on the left who steps into the street--perhaps seeking a better view/vantage point--is wearing the same reddish brown shirt colour the wrongly accused wore that afternoon; and, what's more, the same grey coloured trousers as well. My apologies if the colours aren't clearly noticeable in this particular film, but will certainly share another video of the same men later this week (am on a public computer at the moment, but have a much better film in terms of unmistakable clarity of the same individuals & sequence in my notes).

A much closer examination of these two figures is worthy of further research. Why would one of them be wearing the same clothing as the wrongly accused? Share the same slight build (note extra-small waist when the reddish brown shirt moves upward when he places his hands upon his hips); and also his similar neckline before he steps into the street and offers up a side profile. Furthermore, Why would the 2nd gentlemen share the same slicked back hairstyle/head shape, etc. as Bill Shelley?

Pure coincidence here?

or more than some truth to the words of the wrongly accused when he told anyone willing to listen he was outside with Bill Shelley...

IF anyone is actually in contact with the widow of the wrongly accused, Marina Oswald-Porter, please share this Mentesana clip with her, and ask her in an objective manner if one of these men look familiar. For those of you proficient in photography, video analysis, etc., please give these two figures a much closer examination. Perhaps topshelf researcher Mr. Davidson (Chris) may share some of his invaluable tools, insights, etc.

Who are these men? Have they already been identified?

JFK Assassination Forum

?
« on: April 19, 2021, 06:33:34 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

Online Robert Reeves

Re: ?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 06:55:13 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 06:55:13 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 07:08:17 PM »
One of the folks privately filming during the aftermath of the cowardly ambush of a duly elected representative of the people on November 22, 1963 was Ernest Charles Mentesana. Here's an abbreviated clip of Mr. Mentesana's filming that fateful afternoon ---->

Feel free to focus on the film in its entirety, but this thread's chief focus is upon the two men on the bottom right-hand corner standing there together, particularly their actions from the 0-4 sec mark (for optimal results please view this sequence in the 0.25 slowest speed option). The one on the left is actually wearing the same clothing as the wrongly accused upon his apprehension at the Texas Theatre; and, the gentlemen on the right is donning a dark business suit and white dress-shirt akin to what Bill Shelley wore that afternoon.

The man on the left who steps into the street--perhaps seeking a better view/vantage point--is wearing the same reddish brown shirt colour the wrongly accused wore that afternoon; and, what's more, the same grey coloured trousers as well. My apologies if the colours aren't clearly noticeable in this particular film, but will certainly share another video of the same men later this week (am on a public computer at the moment, but have a much better film in terms of unmistakable clarity of the same individuals & sequence in my notes).

A much closer examination of these two figures is worthy of further research. Why would one of them be wearing the same clothing as the wrongly accused? Share the same slight build (note extra-small waist when the reddish brown shirt moves upward when he places his hands upon his hips); and also his similar neckline before he steps into the street and offers up a side profile. Furthermore, Why would the 2nd gentlemen share the same slicked back hairstyle/head shape, etc. as Bill Shelley?

Pure coincidence here?

or more than some truth to the words of the wrongly accused when he told anyone willing to listen he was outside with Bill Shelley...

IF anyone is actually in contact with the widow of the wrongly accused, Marina Oswald-Porter, please share this Mentesana clip with her, and ask her in an objective manner if one of these men look familiar. For those of you proficient in photography, video analysis, etc., please give these two figures a much closer examination. Perhaps topshelf researcher Mr. Davidson (Chris) may share some of his invaluable tools, insights, etc.

Who are these men? Have they already been identified?

The fire truck is clearly shown in the footage. As far as I'm aware the truck arrived shortly after 1:00 PM.
There's no way to support the notion Oswald and Shelley were out front chatting until this time.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 07:58:38 PM »
The fire truck is clearly shown in the footage. As far as I'm aware the truck arrived shortly after 1:00 PM.
There's no way to support the notion Oswald and Shelley were out front chatting until this time.

I always get a chuckle about the fire truck because Rob Caprio used to suggest that its presence at the TSBD was sinister because there was no fire.  He suggested that it was used as a means to smuggle the assassin out of the building disguised as a fire man.  HA HA HA.  As I recall, the fire department was asked to supply ladders to check the ceilings.  But no common sense or logic could ever dissuade Old Caprio from a good story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 07:58:38 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 06:41:20 PM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZA5PLNHkM5EyjS1XT-J502RKkHIdSq4R/view?usp=sharing

?

A note of thanks & appreciation for sharing your exemplary research here, Mr. Davidson, though I don't have time today, rest assured I've always set aside time to review anything you share with the research community. With good reason, because through the years I've come to respect your uncanny knack, keen discernment for adequately measuring timeline sequences when compared to the historical evidence.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 06:53:38 PM »

Certainly appreciate your excellent rendition, Mr. Reeves, thank you.

Conjures up images of the apprehension of the wrongly accused at the Texas Theatre (albeit after that intense physical struggle with DPD his reddish brown shirt becomes ripped, torn, tattered, leaving it looking rather ragged). But somehow like magic (as if the magic bullet wasn't already enough magic in this frame up) a bus transfer was found in his tattered shirt in *pristine condition well after that intense physical struggle with the DPD at the Texas Theatre.

*Nary a tear, bend or wrinkle upon that planted "evidence".

On a public computer so will have to wait until next time to post that pristine planted bus-transfer here; and, if it's still in my Commission Exhibit notes will also post his tattered grey coloured pants following that intense physical struggle w/DPD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 06:53:38 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2021, 07:14:22 PM »

Spot on with the arrival time, Mr. O'meara, give or take just a few minutes to be fair. I'm sure the exemplary research of Mr. Davidson (Chris) could make a credible case one way or the other. Where I disagree respectfully with you is there is credible evidence to support the wrongly accused and Bill Shelley being together at this time in this location ---->

Don't have my notes handy at the moment, but lest we forget the wrongly accused told his interrogators, *paraphrasing here based on memory from page 619 in the Warren Report... Mr. Bookhout (James, special agent w/the FBI) writes...

* "...he said he and Bill Shelley stood together outside for 5-10 minutes..."

We know from much closer examination that Bill Shelley akin to his work crew members shared a penchant for lying about their actual whereabouts and actions that afternoon. There's a reason for that. A hastily contrived script reared its deceptive head and any absolute genuine truth to the contrary of that "truth" was quickly avoided.

The wrongly accused wouldn't have used just any name to secure an alibi. He used the name of the individual he "stood outside for 5-10 minutes" with. It's a no brainer that Bill Shelley would lie about that. In fact, they all denied seeing the wrongly accused any time after his hasty escape (please excuse the eye-roll) because to do otherwise would mean the phantom encounter at 10th & Patton was/is the horse manure it is.

Again, if anyone is in contact with the widow of the wrongly accused (Marina Oswald-Porter) ask her in an objective manner if she recognizes either man in Mr. Mantesana's film to avoid leading her to a conclusion.