Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The passing of John McAdams  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: The passing of John McAdams
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2021, 04:20:04 AM »
Advertisement
Maybe take the politics to the nutty anti-Trump thread.

Agreed. At least take them out of the Dr. John McAdams thread on his passing.

Where were these charges when Dr. McAdams was alive? I never recall running across them. What seems to be the evidence against him? That he was born and raised in Alabama?

If these continue, I’ll have to see what comments I can make when Dr. Cyril Wecht passes away. Just kidding. Any claims I have to make against him I can make while he is alive. I don’t have to wait until he is dead before bring them up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2021, 04:20:04 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2021, 07:38:56 AM »
Maybe take the politics to the nutty anti-Trump thread.
Agreed. At least take them out of the Dr. John McAdams thread on his passing.

Where were these charges when Dr. McAdams was alive? I never recall running across them. What seems to be the evidence against him? That he was born and raised in Alabama?

If these continue, I’ll have to see what comments I can make when Dr. Cyril Wecht passes away. Just kidding. Any claims I have to make against him I can make while he is alive. I don’t have to wait until he is dead before bring them up.

Except that Dr. McAdams's professional, academic life was devoted to the science of... P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S ...

He responded with this, despite that blacks were receiving an inferior, underfunded education in delapidated s-hole school buildings with substandard plumbing, their record setting scholastic sports achievements under reported, mainly in black newspapers, the record breaking sports statistics themselves consigned to newspaper clippings in old scrapbooks lost to history instead of in official record keeping reported widely of athletes of all white schools.

https://jfkfacts.org/agencies-hint-they-may-try-to-block-jfk-declassification-in-2017/#comment-840014

This is from the 1977, NY Times article (linked in my last post) reporting the conviction in just one of ten prosecutions of the young black woman Dr. McAdams dismissed as "a terrorist", the other nine prosecutions unsuccessful for reasons I described in my last post.:
(Ironically, we're going to find out before the week is out if expert medical testimony only overcomes reasonable doubt for white criminal defendants!)

So, the points are that Dr. McAdams was not always in favor of free speech / free expression on campus,
and Trump supporters always back the determinations of law enforcement, especially of the FBI, EXCEPT if Trump or his campaign are being investigated by LEO - FBI !

https://mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2018/07/time-to-face-truth-on-mueller.html

It took Trump to bring about the unexpected convergence of McAdams and DiEugenio supporting "Trump vs the Deep State", especially troubling considering both devoted their careers to influencing the inquiring minds of young students.
Speaking of "nutty", as you described it, Richard, what could be more nutty than the support of Trump by you, McAdams, and DiEugenio?

Trump suggests death penalty punishment for Comey, Page ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trump-suggests-death-penalty-punishment-for-comey-page-strozk-and-mccabe/
May 23, 2019
"Trump suggests death penalty punishment for Comey, Page, Strzok and McCabe During his speech about bailing out farmers, President Donald Trump unleashed on his political opponents, saying that they..."

Trump Will Not Rule Out Death Penalty For Comey, McCabe ...
https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/trump-will-not-rule-death-penalty-comey-mccabe-treason
"President Donald Trump has not ruled out invoking the death penalty for the people who spied on his campaign in 2016. Speaking to reporters on Friday he directly accused FBI directors James Comey and Andrew McCabe and agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page of treason. "Sir, the constitution says treason is punishable by death."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:45:32 AM by Tom Scully »