Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Mysterious Man Mr Buell Wesley Frazier Encountered Just After The Shooting  (Read 5247 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
From Mr Buell Wesley Frazier's new book-------------------

I walked just twenty yards before I realized there was no way I was going to find them (Mr Shelley & Mr Lovelady, A.F.).
As I paused to turn around to go back to the entrance of the Texas School Book Depository, a man walked up carrying a rifle.
He wore light-beige slacks with a white shirt and tie and light-brown shoes, and he had a brown-colored plaid tweed sports coat with a brown fedora. I think he was probably in his late thirties.
When he walked up and I saw him with the rifle, my heart jumped into my throat. I knew the president had been shot, and I was now face-to-face with someone not in police clothing carrying a weapon.
I was terrified.
He bored a hole right through me with his brown eyes, and I said, "Don't worry, I didn't see anything."
Without missing a beat, he opened the trunk of his car, and I saw what appeared to be a pump shotgun. He put the rifle he was carrying in the trunk and shut it.
He was calm and never said a word to me, but I'll never forget his face.
I turned around and headed back to the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository.
At the same time, I heard the car door open and close, the car start, and him pull out of the angled parking spot. I never looked back as I walked toward the entrance of the building and then to the corner of Houston and Elm, where a couple was standing.
I have thought about this for so many years. He was professional and calm, which was a stark comparison to the mayhem of every other person hollering and screaming and crying in Dealey Plaza at that time. He was walking, not running, away from the grassy knoll. He was in no hurry. If I didn't know better, it was like he appeared out of nowhere and had no idea of what had just occurred. He was in his own world.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gerry Down

This is a good advert NOT to buy Fraziers new book.

Online Dan O'meara

I walked just twenty yards before I realized there was no way I was going to find them (Mr Shelley & Mr Lovelady, A.F.).
As I paused to turn around to go back to the entrance of the Texas School Book Depository, a man walked up carrying a rifle.
He wore light-beige slacks with a white shirt and tie and light-brown shoes, and he had a brown-colored plaid tweed sports coat with a brown fedora. I think he was probably in his late thirties.
When he walked up and I saw him with the rifle, my heart jumped into my throat. I knew the president had been shot, and I was now face-to-face with someone not in police clothing carrying a weapon.
I was terrified.
He bored a hole right through me with his brown eyes, and I said, "Don't worry, I didn't see anything."
Without missing a beat, he opened the trunk of his car, and I saw what appeared to be a pump shotgun. He put the rifle he was carrying in the trunk and shut it.
I turned around and headed back to the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository.
At the same time, I heard the car door open and close, the car start, and him pull out of the angled parking spot. I never looked back as I walked toward the entrance of the building and then to the corner of Houston and Elm, where a couple was standing.
I have thought about this for so many years. He was professional and calm, which was a stark comparison to the mayhem of every other person hollering and screaming and crying in Dealey Plaza at that time. He was walking, not running, away from the grassy knoll. He was in no hurry. If I didn't know better, it was like he appeared out of nowhere and had no idea of what had just occurred. He was in his own world.

Hi Alan,

out of curiousity's sake, does Frazier then go on to describe seeing Oswald walking up Houston Street as he has previously claimed.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

I was terrified.

It appears to be available in hardback from Amazon. So far it has a total of one global rating and one global review:

Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2021
I’ve been waiting for him to tell his story in book form, having watched various interviews he has consented to over the years. Although his hesitancy to publish is understandable, the time has finally come. He has remained grounded and true to the values of his upbringing, despite forces that might have destroyed his life. This book helped me to know the man and walk/ride along with him during events that profoundly changed my fourth-grade view of America in lasting ways. ~ John Ryder

So, what are you guys waiting for???

Offline Colin Crow

Fiction section? Any attribution to Hugh Aynesworth and/or Dave Perry?

Some of Frazier's "story" have remained solid since the event....ie. unchanged, some not so. What to make of that?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Louis Earl

I'm no expert on WBF but I've been aware of him since 11.22.1963.   Has he ever made the claim before about the man with the rifle?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

;D

I think it's safe to say Frazier's sighting of Oswald outside the TSBD after the assassination can be consigned to the fiction section as well.
I think his first day affidavit is kosher - I get the impression he was a scared kid, trying to be as honest as possible in the face of some serious questioning.
To a certain extent his WC testimony can be seen in the same light but after that...