Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 53832 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #480 on: May 04, 2021, 04:41:19 AM »
Advertisement
Mr Tom Alyea, from Ms Connie Kritzberg's Secrets from the Sixth Floor Window------------------

"I [followed] the search team that was on its way to the rear elevator, to start the floor by floor search. We searched every floor, all the way to the roof. The gunman could have still been in the building. Finding nothing, they started back down. After approximately 18 minutes, they were joined by Captain Fritz, who had first gone to Parkland Hospital
[...]
Captain Fritz joined us on the 5th floor and aided in the search
[...]
I filmed Captain Fritz talking with associates in this dismantled area (the "sniper's nest"), along with Studebaker, who was dusting the Dr. Pepper bottle which had been brought up to him from the 5th floor."

Leaving aside for the moment the sheer absurdity of several witnesses pointing officers to the correct window and yet not a single officer thinking to check out that window, let us note a key fact here: Mr Alyea was present for the first search of the sixth floor before Captain Fritz's arrival on the scene.

I believe the only thing 'found' on that FIRST sweep was lunch remains on the fifth floor-----by the window ERRONEOUSLY identified at first as the window witnesses had seen the shooter fire from
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 04:50:14 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: May 04, 2021, 04:41:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #481 on: May 04, 2021, 05:07:16 AM »
Mr Tom Alyea:

"All right, on the fifth floor - I'm going to get questions on this - I was walking with this officer, plainclothesman, and we see a sack on the floor. And a Dr. Pepper bottle. I said fifth floor. He hit it with his toe. Some chicken bones came out of it."
(Laura Hlavach and Darwin (eds.) Reporting the Kennedy Assassination, p. 39)

Again: FIFTH floor was the initial focus of the search for the sniper's window. All they found there by way of evidence of an assassin was some chicken bones and a Dr. Pepper bottle. Stupidly, they made a song and dance about it. When shells were (much) later found a floor above, they moved these items up in order to save face.

The chicken bones & Dr. Pepper bottle have nothing whatsoever to do with the 'elderly negro' seen in the sixth-floor window @12:15 by Mr Arnold Rowland. And neither does Mr Bonnie Ray Williams!

It is possible that Mr Williams did indeed go up to six around 12 but stayed there for a very few minutes-----------being told to leave when the floor was commandeered by fake security men. He went to five, and was joined there by Messrs Norman & Jarman just before the arrival of the motorcade

The decision of Messrs Norman & Jarman to watch the motorcade from five rather than six was not a fluke for whoever was up on six. To suggest otherwise is to believe that those on six had trusted to blind luck that the floor would be theirs for the P. Parade. No such thing!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 05:17:31 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #482 on: May 04, 2021, 05:14:48 AM »
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I took it (the elevator, A.F.) up to the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL - Then what did you do?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, when I got through getting stock off of the sixth floor, I came back down to the fifth floor.
Mr. BALL - What did you do on the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I got some stock.
Mr. BALL - Then what happened then?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, then immediately I heard a loud noise

Change "when I got through getting stock off the sixth floor" to "when I was told the floor was off limits until after the parade" and you have the likely true picture

Mr. BALL - You told me that just before you heard the shots, you had been on the sixth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - And then you went down to the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.
Mr. BALL - Did you see anybody on the sixth floor when you were there, before you went to the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Oh, yes; I did.
Mr. BALL - Who?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, there was Bill Shelley, Billy Lovelady---
Mr. BALL - That was in the morning, wasn't it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - That wasn't after lunch, was it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No, sir.

Well played, Mr Dougherty! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 05:21:56 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: May 04, 2021, 05:14:48 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #483 on: May 04, 2021, 10:54:31 AM »
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I took it (the elevator, A.F.) up to the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL - Then what did you do?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, when I got through getting stock off of the sixth floor, I came back down to the fifth floor.
Mr. BALL - What did you do on the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I got some stock.
Mr. BALL - Then what happened then?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, then immediately I heard a loud noise

Change "when I got through getting stock off the sixth floor" to "when I was told the floor was off limits until after the parade" and you have the likely true picture

Mr. BALL - You told me that just before you heard the shots, you had been on the sixth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - And then you went down to the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.
Mr. BALL - Did you see anybody on the sixth floor when you were there, before you went to the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Oh, yes; I did.
Mr. BALL - Who?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, there was Bill Shelley, Billy Lovelady---
Mr. BALL - That was in the morning, wasn't it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - That wasn't after lunch, was it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No, sir.

Well played, Mr Dougherty! Thumb1:

Mr. BALL - Did you see any strangers in the building that day?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No, sir.

Dougherty testifies there was no-one else on the 5th floor with him. Why isn't he aware of Williams and co.?
Williams, Norman and Jarman never see Doughrty on the 5th even after they run across the floor.
Why does Dougherty testify to going back on to the 6th after the shooting?
How can the security/assassination team know that the people they are turning away won't go to the authorities?
Why is it ok with the security/assassination team that these men are directly below them on the 5th?
Why aren't people being asked to leave the building?
Wy aren't the security/assassination team on the 5th, preventing anyone from getting anywhere near the 6th?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 11:58:10 AM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #484 on: May 04, 2021, 09:45:36 PM »
Why does Dougherty testify to going back on to the 6th after the shooting?

Why shouldn't he?

How can the security/assassination team

Correction: assassination team posing as security by flashing fake credentials

know that the people they are turning away won't go to the authorities?

They can't know for sure--------there is no risk-free way to do what they are proposing to do. But the fake SS credentials gambit is an effective way to minimize the risk.

Besides, if someone were to go to the authorities, just a few minutes before the motorcade, which authorities exactly would they go to?
-------------Mr Truly? He'll tell them it's ok
-------------A police officer? What exactly would a police officer be able to do? Order a bunch of credentials-flashing SS men to stand down?

But it most likely won't come to that. Folks trust credentialed persons.

Question for you: How can your shooter(s) know that a bunch of employees aren't going to wander up to the sixth floor and mess up the plan? Do you believe they just trust to luck that this won't happen? No contingency plan in place?

Why is it ok with the security/assassination team that these men are directly below them on the 5th?

Why wouldn't it be?

Why aren't people being asked to leave the building?

Not necessary-------and a terrible idea on several fronts

Why aren't the security/assassination team on the 5th, preventing anyone from getting anywhere near the 6th?

All they need is the sixth floor to themselves. Again: what provision do you believe your shooter(s) made to ensure they would have a free run of the sixth floor?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:07:16 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: May 04, 2021, 09:45:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #485 on: May 04, 2021, 10:05:32 PM »
Friends, I submit that Messrs Williams, Norman and Jarman did not at first understand the significance of the shots they heard from above them.

Let's limit this to Mr Williams' experience of those minutes:

-----------He goes up to six and is told by SS men flashing credentials to stay off the floor
-----------He watches the motorcade from the fifth floor with his two co-workers
-----------Just after the limousine has passed the building he hears shots coming from just above him
-----------He assumes the shots have been fired by the SS men on the sixth floor
-----------He assumes they have been fired in defense of the President
-----------In order to see what or who down in the street caused the SS men to fire shots, he and his co-workers run to the west side of the floor
-----------Only later, when he is downstairs, does he learn to his horror that the President is believed to have been shot from the Depository building itself...
-----------He puts two and two together: those SS men he met were in fact assassins

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #486 on: May 05, 2021, 02:36:55 AM »
Mr Tom Alyea, from Ms Connie Kritzberg's Secrets from the Sixth Floor Window------------------

"I [followed] the search team that was on its way to the rear elevator, to start the floor by floor search. We searched every floor, all the way to the roof. The gunman could have still been in the building. Finding nothing, they started back down. After approximately 18 minutes, they were joined by Captain Fritz, who had first gone to Parkland Hospital
[...]
Captain Fritz joined us on the 5th floor and aided in the search
[...]
I filmed Captain Fritz talking with associates in this dismantled area (the "sniper's nest"), along with Studebaker, who was dusting the Dr. Pepper bottle which had been brought up to him from the 5th floor."

Leaving aside for the moment the sheer absurdity of several witnesses pointing officers to the correct window and yet not a single officer thinking to check out that window, let us note a key fact here: Mr Alyea was present for the first search of the sixth floor before Captain Fritz's arrival on the scene.

I believe the only thing 'found' on that FIRST sweep was lunch remains on the fifth floor-----by the window ERRONEOUSLY identified at first as the window witnesses had seen the shooter fire from

Fritz had left the building by the time Studebaker dusted the bottle. Alyea is mistaken.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:18:23 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #486 on: May 05, 2021, 02:36:55 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #487 on: May 05, 2021, 02:40:25 AM »
Mr Tom Alyea:

"All right, on the fifth floor - I'm going to get questions on this - I was walking with this officer, plainclothesman, and we see a sack on the floor. And a Dr. Pepper bottle. I said fifth floor. He hit it with his toe. Some chicken bones came out of it."
(Laura Hlavach and Darwin (eds.) Reporting the Kennedy Assassination, p. 39)

Again: FIFTH floor was the initial focus of the search for the sniper's window. All they found there by way of evidence of an assassin was some chicken bones and a Dr. Pepper bottle. Stupidly, they made a song and dance about it. When shells were (much) later found a floor above, they moved these items up in order to save face.

The chicken bones & Dr. Pepper bottle have nothing whatsoever to do with the 'elderly negro' seen in the sixth-floor window @12:15 by Mr Arnold Rowland. And neither does Mr Bonnie Ray Williams!

It is possible that Mr Williams did indeed go up to six around 12 but stayed there for a very few minutes-----------being told to leave when the floor was commandeered by fake security men. He went to five, and was joined there by Messrs Norman & Jarman just before the arrival of the motorcade

The decision of Messrs Norman & Jarman to watch the motorcade from five rather than six was not a fluke for whoever was up on six. To suggest otherwise is to believe that those on six had trusted to blind luck that the floor would be theirs for the P. Parade. No such thing!

And yet you have Jim Ewell recalling Jerry Hill holding up the chicken on the sixth floor prior to this.