Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 53849 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #400 on: April 21, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »
Advertisement
Shelley didn't enter the building until approx 5 minutes after the shooting. He and Lovelady can be seen on video walking to the railway yard, where they were seen by Victoria Adams.

That's not Mr Shelley, it's Mr Danny Arce.

Mr Lovelady is still on the steps (yellow arrow)

Mr Shelley completely changed his story from
------------------I ran into Gloria Calvery on the corner of the park and she told me what had happened
to
------------------I stayed on the steps and Gloria Calvery came up and told us what had happened then Billy & I left the steps

Mr Shelley, not inconsequentially, had been best man at Gloria Calvery's wedding a few months earlier!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:35:47 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: April 21, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #401 on: April 21, 2021, 06:31:53 PM »
Keep denying the fact that Oswald's prints clearly indicate that the box is being aimed straight down Elm, and tell us how your 'non-LNs' (aka Oswald Arse-Kissers) are better than yours truly (or, more importantly any other LN) at 'figuring out things'

Keep denying the fact that Oswald's prints clearly indicate that the box is being aimed straight down Elm

Hilarious! So, Kennedy was shot with a box?

tell us how your 'non-LNs' (aka Oswald Arse-Kissers) are better than yours truly (or, more importantly any other LN) at 'figuring out things'

If you are really as superior as you think, you should be able to figure that out by yourself and not have to ask me.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #402 on: April 21, 2021, 08:37:10 PM »
Keep denying the fact that Oswald's prints clearly indicate that the box is being aimed straight down Elm

tell us how your 'non-LNs' (aka Oswald Arse-Kissers) are better than yours truly (or, more importantly any other LN) at 'figuring out things'

If you are really as superior as you think, you should be able to figure that out by yourself and not have to ask me.

So that's an example of how non-LNs (aka Oswald Arse-Kissers) 'figure out things'. Got it.
(fyi: aimed = angled = pointed)

If you are really as superior as you think, you should be able to figure that out by yourself and not have to ask me
 ::) Wow: Yet another non-answer cop-out from yet another non-LN. You want some fries with your nothingburger, big fella?

While you lot continue to circle the wagons around your pet theories some 58 years after Oswald shot Tippit in front of witnesses and Rosetta-stoned Kennedy in the process, nonLNs bask in the knowledge of Oswald shooting Tippit in front of witnesses and Rosetta-stoning Kennedy in the process. 

EDIT: Corrected box reference from
support box to top box regarding gun-rest
2:54pm EST
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 09:13:59 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: April 21, 2021, 08:37:10 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #403 on: April 21, 2021, 09:15:02 PM »
So that's an example of how non-LNs (aka Oswald Arse-Kissers) 'figure out things'. Got it.

No, fool. That's sarcasm. You couldn't even figure that one out?  :D

If you are really as superior as you think, you should be able to figure that out by yourself and not have to ask me
 ::) Wow: Yet another non-answer cop-out from yet another non-LN. You want some fries with your nothingburger, big fella?

While you lot continue to circle the wagons around your pet theories some 58 years after Oswald shot Tippit in front of witnesses and Rosetta-stoned Kennedy in the process, nonLNs bask in the knowledge of Oswald shooting Tippit in front of witnesses and Rosetta-stoning Kennedy in the process. 

EDIT: Corrected box reference from
top to support box regarding gun rest
2:54pm EST

Translation; as it is way over his head, "superior" Billy can't figure it out, malfunctions and reverts to the same old shallow crap.... Hilarious!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 09:17:42 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #404 on: April 21, 2021, 10:44:01 PM »
No, fool. That's sarcasm. You couldn't even figure that one out?  :D

Translation; as it is way over his head, "superior" Billy can't figure it out, malfunctions and reverts to the same old shallow crap.... Hilarious!  Thumb1:

No, fool. That's sarcasm. You couldn't even figure that one out?
To which I responded to with sarcasm, Sparky. You couldn't figure that out?

"superior"
Show us where I ever called myself 'superior'.

'shallow crap'
Of course the fact that Oswald was witnessed killing Tippit (and Rosetta-stoning Kennedy in the process) would be 'crap' to those residing on the far shores of the lunatic fringe. Not-to-mention (which you non-LNs sure wish we wouldn't) the fact that the Oswald prints on the support box clearly reveal that the little prick carefully aimed.steered, guided, maneuvered said support box to align with the gun-rest box pointed straight down Broadway.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:51:03 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: April 21, 2021, 10:44:01 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #405 on: April 21, 2021, 10:50:42 PM »
No, fool. That's sarcasm. You couldn't even figure that one out?
To which I responded to with sarcasm, Sparky. You couldn't figure that out?

You might try to get a better understanding of what sarcasm is.

"superior"
Show us where I ever called myself 'superior'.

Did I ever say you called yourself "superior"?

'shallow crap'
Of course the fact that Oswald was witnessed killing Tippit (and Rosetta-stoning Kennedy in the process) would be 'crap' to those residing on the far shores of the lunatic fringe. Not-to-mention (which you non-LNs sure wish we wouldn't) the fact that the Oswald prints on the support box clearly reveal that the little prick aimed/steered/guided/maneuvered said support box to align with the gun-rest box pointed straight down Broadway.

I bet you play cd's on continuous replay as well....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2021, 11:01:32 PM »

You might try to get a better understanding of what sarcasm is.

Did I ever say you called yourself "superior"?

I bet you play cd's on continuous replay as well....

1) I just showed that
2) "superior" Billy you quoted
3) Here. I'll shorten it: Oswald killed Tippit and ate Kennedy's lunch.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:05:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2021, 11:01:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #407 on: April 21, 2021, 11:22:45 PM »
1) I just showed that

No, you showed that you don't know what sarcasm is

2) "superior" Billy you quoted

So, you think that quotation marks are only used for actual quotations?

In English writing, quotation marks are placed in pairs around a word or phrase to indicate:

Quotation or direct speech: Carol said "Go ahead" when I asked her if the launcher was ready.

Scare quotes, used to mean "so-called" or to express irony: The "fresh" bread was all dried up.

3) Here. I'll shorten it: Oswald killed Tippit and ate Kennedy's lunch.