Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 53845 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2021, 03:45:59 PM »
Advertisement
Jerry Organ would be the one to depict the bag build properly. His presentations are unassailable.

I remember Tony Fratini showing the bag being carried sticking way out front, using the photo of the bag laying flat on the table. WTF is wrong with you people? Make your own damn bag and film the entire build in progress instead of blabbing endlessly about it.

Make your own damn bag and film the entire build in progress instead of blabbing endlessly about it.

Says the guy who only babbles endlessly and never provides any proof for his ramblings.  :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 11:21:05 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2021, 03:45:59 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #233 on: April 13, 2021, 04:31:16 PM »
Jerry Organ would be the one to depict the bag build properly. His presentations are unassailable.

I remember Tony Fratini showing the bag being carried sticking way out front, using the photo of the bag laying flat on the table. WTF is wrong with you people? Make your own damn bag and film the entire build in progress instead of blabbing endlessly about it.

It's a piece of paper and some tape Bill.
What is it you're having a problem with?
The bag is clearly designed and constructed to carry an object 27" or less.
It's not a big deal.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2021, 04:37:59 PM »
1) Rose Cherami. Respectable professionals, policemen and doctors, telling a story of foreknowledge of the assassination, how Oswald and Ruby were tied together and how, through Arcacha Smith, everything is connected to New Orleans, where...

2)...we find footage of Bill Shelley outside the New Orleans Trade Mart as Oswald hands out his flyers. Oswald's soon-to-be supervisor who...

3)...along with Lovelady, Williams, Norman and Dougherty, all lied on either their early statements to the police or their WC testimony. If Oswald did it alone it should be a simple story - just tell the authorities what you were doing at the time of the assassination. Instead, all these men chose to lie and the connection...all had been on the 6th floor that morning.

This is no slam dunk Bill.
And neither is it any of the usual  BS: - alterations of the Z-film and autopsy pics, wholesale manipulation of witnesses, two Oswalds, Prayer Man, teams of assassins etc. etc. etc.

The strength of your position is that you have a coherent, testable narrative concerning the assassination into which many pieces fit together. CTers think it's enough to take each tiny element and try to create as much doubt about it as possible, but it's not enough.
We have to come up with our own narratives that accounts for all the evidence, narratives that can be tested just like the "official" narrative is.

Dan..Dan...Dan... Gary Shaw, et al have polluted your POV.
Example, Rose Cheramie:
https://jfkfacts.org/comment-of-the-week-10/
Tom S.
"J Gary Shaw has never furnished any evidence supporting his 1993 description of the contents of hospital records describing a head wound similar to a bullet wound. All I could present was an image of Marcades's death certificate.."

The reason you "know" what Bill Shelley looked like is because I found and shared a photo of William Hoyt Shelley from his H.S. yearbook and his distinctive features hadn't changed much in nearly 20 years.
More radical than Ralph Stinky (forum "auto-edit" of Ralph's last name) is not who you are, Dan.... I hope!

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/dr-cinque-i-am-avid-reader-re.html

Dan, I found and presented proof Dougherty's occupation before the TSBD was repairing items donated to
Goodwill Industries. Who does Goodwill hire and train?

Upper right, in this image :

7 April H 373-82) In his testimony, Truly gave Dougherty a ...
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/D%20Disk/Dougherty%20Jack%20Edwin/Item%2002.pdf
FBI, Dougherty was accompanied by his father "who advised his son re- ceived a medical discharge from the U.S. Army andindicatedhis son had considerable difficulty coordinating his mental facilities with his speech." (19 H 622).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:17:39 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2021, 04:37:59 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #235 on: April 13, 2021, 04:42:15 PM »
Dan..Dan...Dan... Gary Shaw, et al have polluted your POV.

https://jfkfacts.org/comment-of-the-week-10/
Tom S.
"J Gary Shaw has never furnished any evidence supporting his 1993 description of the contents of hospital records describing a head wound similar to a bullet wound. All I could present was an image of Marcades's death certificate.."

Not sure what you mean Tom.
How is my POV polluted? (I'm not saying I haven't been swayed by certain pieces of research, I'm just interested where you're coming from)

LATER EDIT: From the links you posted:

Rose Cherami's death isn't relevant. It's the reports of Fruge, Weiss and others that she had foreknowledge of the assassination. I assume these still hold water

I don't think it looks like Beckham at all.
As far as I'm concerned it's Shelley - same build, same dress sense, same distinctive features, same hairstyle.
In the footage and stills from outside the New Orleans Trade Mart, Shelley looks more like Shelley than Oswald looks like Oswald!

As for Dougherty...
His alibi, that he is on the 5th floor at the time of the shooting is blown out of the water by Williams, Norman and Jarman.
Minutes before the motorcade arrives Jarman and Norman take the elevator up to the 5th, they make their way from the north-west corner of the building (where the elevators are) to the south-east corner. At no point do they see Dougherty.
Williams comes down from the 6th floor and he too makes his way from the north-west corner to the south-east corner. Again, no Dougherty.
Shortly after the assassination all three men run the length of the building. Again, no Dougherty.
I find it hard to get away from the possibility that Dougherty is on the 6th floor at the time of the assassination.
The less said about his story - going down to see Piper then going back to the 6th floor - the better.

His "emotional problems" make him an ideal candidate for manipulation.

Williams and Givens are grilled endlessly about their time on the 6th floor.
Dougherty, who testified to being on the 6th just before and just after the assassination, is asked one question -

Mr. BALL - Did you see anybody on the sixth floor when you were there, before you went to the fifth floor?

That's it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:53:47 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #236 on: April 13, 2021, 05:23:32 PM »
Not sure what you mean Tom.
How is my POV polluted? (I'm not saying I haven't been swayed by certain pieces of research, I'm just interested where you're coming from)

Three months ago, the U.S. Capitol was packed with people outraged in reaction to what they thought they "knew". If I'm going to be outraged, it has to be in reaction to what actually happened and not what people intent on pursuing power or profit benefit from my "knowing" regardless of reality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: April 13, 2021, 05:23:32 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #237 on: April 13, 2021, 05:52:50 PM »
Three months ago, the U.S. Capitol was packed with people outraged in reaction to what they thought they "knew". If I'm going to be outraged, it has to be in reaction to what actually happened and not what people intent on pursuing power or profit benefit from my "knowing" regardless of reality.

That is a very cryptic and mysterious response.
As far as the JFK assassination is concerned, I'm trying to genuinely understand what's going on.
JFK died years before I was born and I'm not American. I'm not emotionally invested in this, I don't have an axe to grind or an agenda to promote.

In the short time I've been at this I have noticed one thing - everyone believes they have the answer, that they are right and everyone else is wrong. This, as far as I'm concerned, is the greatest obstacle to resolving this case.
And I do believe it can be resolved.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2021, 06:52:11 PM »
That is a very cryptic and mysterious response.
As far as the JFK assassination is concerned, I'm trying to genuinely understand what's going on.
JFK died years before I was born and I'm not American. I'm not emotionally invested in this, I don't have an axe to grind or an agenda to promote.

In the short time I've been at this I have noticed one thing - everyone believes they have the answer, that they are right and everyone else is wrong. This, as far as I'm concerned, is the greatest obstacle to resolving this case.
And I do believe it can be resolved.

I don't believe there are any answers to be found anywhere near Dealey Plaza. I've avoided reading almost all JFK Assassination "research" supported books and I think if any evidence proving a cover up exists in the Zapruder film, it would have resolved some issues by now, but what has it resolved? My point is it is counterproductive compared to the many things easily proven.

Dan, I was old enough on the day after JFK was assassinated, to cut an image of Oswald out of the front page of the local newspaper and take it to a friend's house where it was mounted on a dart board, the face in the image covering the bulls eye of the dart board.

Then, I lived my life, I had a neighorhood newspaper delivery route a few years after 1963 until just after Garrison brought the JFK Assassination back into the news. I usually read the first section of the newspaper I delivered, every day.
After that, there was plenty to distract me from focus on JFK until 2008, when I read this.:

This is a reprint of an article with identical details published before the Nov., 2008 election.
https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/Mr-Obamas-neighborhood
"...According to lore, when Minow called a partner in his firm to recommend he meet with Obama during a visit to Harvard, the partner told him he had already been hired for a summer internship.Obama's experience at the Sidley Austin firm, where he soon got to know Minow, a former Federal Communications Commission chairman (as well as his future wife, Michelle Robinson), was crucial in introducing Obama to leading local Jewish figures like the billionaire Crown. Crown first became acquainted with the young associate after Minow suggested he meet this "special" guy who "is going places." And indeed, Crown describes him as "brilliant" and "a quick study," though he does not pretend to have pictured Obama sitting in the Oval Office during their early encounters.These kinds of introductions proved key for Obama's construction of a network which would eventually support his political aspirations. The Crown family, for instance, have been major financial backers, with Lester's son James serving as Obama's Illinois finance chairman.".."

I did some research and then wrote these two blog posts.
https://postbushera.blogspot.com/2008/
"....    https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/ON-ECONOMICS-How-Kennedy-Assassination-2958771.php

ON ECONOMICS: -- How Kennedy Assassination Affected Some Stock Prices
    JONATHAN MARSHALL
    Monday, November 18, 1996
    ....But the facts speak tellingly about how accidents of history can affect great fortunes.
    A postscript for assassination buffs: No individual stood to lose more from the TFX scandal than Chicago investor Henry Crown, who owned 20 percent of General Dynamics. His personal attorney, Albert Jenner, became a senior staff attorney on the Warren Commission, in charge of investigating the possibility of a conspiracy.In later years, Jenner also represented Chicago labor racketeer Allen Dorfman. Dorfman's stepfather Paul, a leading figure in the Chicago mob, ran the Waste Handlers Union in Chicago in 1939 with Jack Ruby, Lee Harvey Oswald's future killer.
    Both Dorfmans hated the Kennedy family. Robert Kennedy had hauled them before a Senate crime panel in the late 1950s, where they took the Fifth Amendment.
    Allen Dorfman was murdered, gangland-style, in 1983 in the company of another friend of Ruby, Irwin Weiner. Attorney Jenner obtained Weiner's acquittal in a 1975 federal labor racketeering case after the government's leading witness was shotgunned to death.
    Weiner was called to testify in 1978 before the House Select Committee on Assassinations about his relationship with Ruby, including a phone conversation with Ruby shortly before the assassination. He said the call was innocent.
    The committee was investigating the theory -- which it never proved -- that organized crime had Ruby silence Oswald to disguise its own role in the Kennedy assassination....."

Intrigued by what I read in the above article, I searched for confirmation: ..."

My second blog post.:
https://postbushera.blogspot.com/2010/01/14-months-later-revisiting-this-blog.html
"....Consider that behind the following “mother of all cover ups”, is the family of Obama’s earliest and wealthiest backer. The crux of the following are the indications that Tom Clark heard in 1946, details of the background of the man whose son he hired as his SCOTUS clerk in 1956, and that Clark is named as vouching for that man’s lawyer to serve as senior investigative counsel to determine if there was a conspiracy to assassinate the president.

Not only did the FBI keep from the Warren Commission, every detail described by Sy Hersh about former FBI SA, IB Hale and his twin sons in the 1962, FBI observed burglary of Judith Exner's Los Angeles apartment, ..."

A month after writing the first blog post, I joined the Education Forum, JFK Debate in 2009, later became a moderator there, and in 2015, the comments editor of jfkfacts.org .

One thing I am sure of is "people in high places" did not want the public to know what actually happened, Marina Porter was "gagged" until 1978.... 14 years... Priscilla steered Marina to this guy.:

'4'''-*t4*tttkiO Marina Oswald - Hood College
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/M%20Disk/McMillan%20Priscilla%20Marina%20&%20Lee/Item%2013.pdf
Marina's New York agent, Perry Knowlton, and Harper and Row editors have forbidden her to discuss the up- coming book without their permission for at least a year after its publication.

Facts are that a cousin of Allen Dulles was the last person to see Priscilla's father alive and reported him "missing" and Priscilla used here father's death to the HSCA as an excuse for taking 14 years to finish and publish her book, Marina & Lee!

https://archive.is/esTuB
https://archive.is/o/esTuB/www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=95330&relPageId=42
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:18:52 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2021, 06:52:11 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2021, 02:45:21 AM »

Hey buddy, got a link?  8)