Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 53824 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2021, 01:21:52 AM »
Advertisement
Question for you;

According to his report, Oswald told Fritz that he left after Shelley had given permission to leave. Although it is true that Shelley denied having told Oswald personally that he could leave, we do know from other TSBD workers that Shelley did indeed gave them all permission to leave.

So, how did Oswald know that Shelley had indeed given permission for the workers to leave?

"Mr. BALL. Did you at anytime after the President was shot tell Oswald to go home?
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you tell anybody to go home?
Mr. SHELLEY. No.
Mr. BALL. You didn't tell anybody to leave the building at all?
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir."

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2021, 01:21:52 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2021, 01:33:58 AM »
"Mr. BALL. Did you at anytime after the President was shot tell Oswald to go home?
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir.
Mr. SHELLEY. No.
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir."

JohnM

And yet, the TSBD workers went home .... Go figure

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2021, 01:34:27 AM »
On the contrary, Mr. Smith, I'm not making a mere suggestion at all. They outright lied about being atop an otherwise locked roof. Period. The question here now becomes Why?

Was it to account for why no one else travelling along on their "official" path (the backstairs) saw them there together; and/or Did Roy Truly need an excuse to draw suspicion away from why he was in the "sniper's nest" before the incriminating "evidence" was found? ---->

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

*Sidebar: Though I don't have my notes handy...am using a public computer at the moment...my research notes bear evidence of someone else other than Deputy-Sheriff John Wiseman who also legitimately attempts to gain access to that otherwise locked roof from the inside, and per that instance he all but reveals what he experienced, which is something both the lying rooftop tandem failed to exhibit in their respective testimonies. Will try to get this info on here sometime next week G-d willing.

This is truly weird.  Even from you.  Just a few posts ago you indicated that you were not suggesting that the latch door kept Truly and Baker from getting to the roof.  And questioned where I came to that conclusion.  Now you have come full circle back to your original post contending that is exactly what you were suggesting.  LOL.  What does a latch tell us?  It tells us the door was locked from the inside.  It precluded only a fantasy conspirator from being on the roof and regaining entry to the building.  HA HA HA.  What it certainly doesn't do is preclude Truly and Baker from accessing the roof as you stupidly suggested.  All they have to do is flip the latch.  Wow.  This is the dumbest thread since Caprio left.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2021, 01:34:27 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2021, 01:37:00 AM »
And yet, the TSBD workers went home .... Go figure

Are you serious?  Comparing Oswald's immediate flight to the fact that the other TSBD employees eventually went home that day instead of staying there for all eternity.  Wow.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2021, 01:48:47 AM »
Are you serious?  Comparing Oswald's immediate flight to the fact that the other TSBD employees eventually went home that day instead of staying there for all eternity.  Wow.

Well, as per usual you are making stuff up again, but never mind, I'll reply anyway.

I wasn't making any kind of comparison. The facts are very simple; Shelley was the man in charge of the TSBD workforce. He claimed in his testimony that he never told them to leave, yet they all left. Not "eventually" as you claim, but within less than an hour after the shooting.

So, the question is; was Shelley lying or did the TSBD workers just simply decide to leave by themselves?

As for Oswald, please show me the evidence that he actually left the TSBD "immediately" and "in flight"....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2021, 01:48:47 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2021, 02:03:48 AM »
Well, as per usual you are making stuff up again, but never mind, I'll reply anyway.

I wasn't making any kind of comparison. The facts are very simple; Shelley was the man in charge of the TSBD workforce. He claimed in his testimony that he never told them to leave, yet they all left. Not "eventually" as you claim, but within less than an hour after the shooting.

So, the question is; was Shelley lying or did the TSBD workers just simply decide to leave by themselves?

As for Oswald, please show me the evidence that he actually left the TSBD "immediately" and "in flight"....

The evidence?  He was gone and on a bus.  And then murdered a police officer a couple miles away less than an hour later after a stop at his boarding house.  LOL.  Even you can't be serious that Oswald's situation was like that of any other TSBD employee.  He was in the building when the shots were fired and not in the presence of his fellow employees on the street.  How do we know this?  Because Truly and Baker encounter him in the lunch room just moments after the assassination.  No other employee claimed they saw him on the street and there are no pictures or films of Oswald on the street.  A policeman pulled a gun on him but Oswald is not even curious enough to ask what is happening?  He beats it from the building immediately.  No other TSBD employee was in that same situation.  Oswald's situation is singular.  He flees the building within minutes.  It is entirely different from employees who checked in, hung around, and gave their info to the police and eventually at some point left for the day.  It's laughable that anyone would make that comparison.  You should be ashamed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 02:04:59 AM by Richard Smith »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2021, 02:12:58 AM »
The evidence?  He was gone and on a bus.  And then murdered a police officer a couple miles away less than an hour later after a stop at his boarding house.  LOL.  Even you can't be serious that Oswald's situation was like that of any other TSBD employee.  He was in the building when the shots were fired and not in the presence of his fellow employees on the street.  How do we know this?  Because Truly and Baker encounter him in the lunch room just moments after the assassination.  No other employee claimed they saw him on the street and there are no pictures or films of Oswald on the street.  A policeman pulled a gun on him but Oswald is not even curious enough to ask what is happening?  He beats it from the building immediately.  No other TSBD employee was in that same situation.  Oswald's situation is singular.  He flees the building within minutes.  It is entirely different from employees who checked in, hung around, and gave their info to the police and eventually at some point left for the day.  It's laughable that anyone would make that comparison.  You should be ashamed.

The evidence?  He was gone and on a bus. And then murdered a police officer a couple miles away less than an hour later after a stop at his boarding house.

No, that's what the official narrative told us. It's not evidence of his "immediate" departure from the TSBD.

Even you can't be serious that Oswald's situation was like that of any other TSBD employee.

Did I say that? Oh wait... I'm talking to the guy who constantly makes up strawmen....

A policeman pulled a gun on him but Oswald is not even curious enough to ask what is happening?

Just how long did his encounter with Baker last and how do you even know what he would have asked if he wasn't taken completely by surprise?

He beats it from the building immediately.

He flees the building within minutes.

Big claim, but as per usual for you; not a shred of evidence in sight

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2021, 02:12:58 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2021, 02:37:27 AM »
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir.
Mr. SHELLEY. No.
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir."

JohnM

Mr. BALL - At any time before you went home, did you hear anybody ask for Lee?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe they did, because they, you know, like one man showed us, we had to give proper identification and after we passed him he told us to walk on then to the next man, and we, you know, put down proper information where he could be found if they wanted to see you and talk to you any more, and then we went on up to a little bit more to the front entrance more toward Mr. Shelley's office there with another man and stood there for a little while and told us all that was there could go ahead and go home.

HSCA tape

Frazier 25:20 Shelley said he could go home between 1 and 1.30