Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 51781 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Et tu, Bonnie?
« on: March 30, 2021, 07:03:44 PM »
Advertisement
A much closer examination of Roy Truly (nothing truly about him) and Marrion Baker's reported actions as shared by their hastily contrived script fall way short of anything resembling the truth. Yes, we have been told for going on close to just shy of six decades now how they charged up the backstairs in tandem, encountered the wrongly accused and made their way all the way *atop an otherwise locked roof, etc...

*COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT

Name of Compainant
Assassination Of President Kennedy

Offense
John Wiseman, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department.

Date Nov 23, 1963

I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas when the President passed and the car went around the corner and a few more cars had passed when I heard a shot and I knew something had happened. I ran at once to the corner of Houston and Main Street and out into the street when the second and third shots ran out. I ran on across Houston Street, then across the park to where a policeman was having trouble with his motorcycle and I saw a man laying on the grass. This man laying on the grass said the shots came from the building and he was pointing to the old Sexton Building. I talked to Marilyn Sitzman, 202 S. Lancaster who said her boss, Abraham Zaprutes, RI 8 6071, had movies of the shooting. She said the shots came from that way and she pointed at the old Sexton Building. I ran at once to the Sexton Building and went in. I askes some woman how many doors lead out of the building and she said 4. I left the building and found some DPD patrolmen and we came back to the building. I ran up the stairs and the patrolman started trying to get more help to search the building. I went up the stairs to the 7th floor and started up into the attic and noticed that the door to the roof was locked on the inside with a gate type hook latch. I stopped and started back down the stairs taking a quick look on each floor.

Two men who would testify to being somewhere they weren't would certainly frame an innocent party amid a phantom encounter.  If we thought this lying tandem wasn't enough horse manure to avoid, here comes yet another example of a first-day-statement which later morphs into nothing to see here folks just follow the hastily contrived script...

Here's Bonnie Ray Williams' same day affidavit ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338434/m1/1/

Then for whatever reason(s) it wished to serve, the hastily contrived script amid Mr. Williams' Warren Commission testimony four months later (March, 1964) places him up on the 6th floor to join his fellow coworkers down on the 5th floor much later after devouring a chicken lunch w/Dr. Pepper and Doritos. Why the sudden reversal from his same day affidavit? In this case, one thing that continually emanates throughout when considering all of the "evidence" is the federal-authorities--for whatever reason(s) it wished to serve--changed statements, timelines, etc. even if it meant w/strong arm tactics. The one thing we all can be sure of is the absolute truth requires no revision(s), do overs, etc.

Wondering aloud just how many other of the 69 Texas School Book Depository employees on scene that fateful afternoon shared the following sentiments, but were smart enough to keep quiet...

Tue, Jun 19, 2018 8:58 am

To   Alan Ford a1anford@aol.com

Good morning Alan...I can only assume that yes she was suspicious only because it was my understanding through family chit chat during my visits to Texas...they (my father and his side of the family) would say she avoided and didn’t want anything to do with the FBI  or CIA whatever it was at the time.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 18, 2018, at 12:16 PM, Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Okay, thanks for prompt response, Xxxxxxx, just wanted to be respectful of you is all.
>
> Before signing off here, a quick question, and, always remember, Xxxxxxx, you are at liberty not to answer. Did your paternal-grandmother ever give the impression she was ever suspicious of the official account/version of President Kennedy's death?
>
> Alan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: X Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx <Xxxxxxxx@xxx.com>
> To: Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com>
> Sent: Mon, Jun 18, 2018 11:39 am
> Subject: Re: Good Morning!
>
> Good morning Alan, family still call me Xxxxxxx...I add the X to avoid confusion
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>

As you read along, Did you note that Mr. Williams in his same day affidavit noted a plurality of police officers come up the back stairs? Yet this same eyewitness never sees Roy nothing truly about him and Marrion Baker cross his path. There's a reason for that... a hastily contrived script has nothing to do with the absolute truth, which requires no revision (s).

The wrongly accused was framed. The wrongly accused did not shot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 07:42:02 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Et tu, Bonnie?
« on: March 30, 2021, 07:03:44 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 07:36:02 PM »
The following men--in the same space & time as the lying rooftop-tandem exposes the hastily contrived script for what it is...

Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I was up there I saw a motorcycle policeman. He came up. And the only thing I saw of him was his white helmet.
Mr. BALL. Did you see anybody with him?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I did not

and now his entourage...

Mr. BALL. Or did you see Mr. Truly come up?
Mr. NORMAN. No, sir; I didn't.

and for further confirmation that the lying rooftop-tandem were nowhere near those backstairs in the hastily contrived scripted time-interval they wish to make fact...

Mr. BALL - Do you remember seeing Mr. Truly?
Mr. JARMAN - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - Or did you see a motorcycle officer come up?
Mr. JARMAN - No, sir.

None of the trio above were deaf, blind and/or dumb. So, IF they would have actually seen the lying rooftop-tandem together on those backstairs they would have confirmed their presence there. Last thought today, wishing all who may pass this way a happy holiday experience (Passover and/or Easter). Stay well, safe and healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we all face. Back next month G-d willing to read & learn more.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 07:37:12 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 07:36:02 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 07:44:42 PM »
Nice job on this, Alan. I like the clip of LHO too. He was saying all of the right things an innocent man would have said that day. But of course later - and after he was dead and buried - they made him into a foaming at the mouth raving lunatic. I often like to compare him to Tim McVeigh, who WAS going around, chin jutting out, proud of what he did, wearing his Semper Tyranis shirt and so on. And oops - old Lee was still wearing his Marine Corps ring LOL.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 08:18:47 PM »
Appreciate your response there, Mr. Walton, how encouraging that you still possess the same kindred-spirit you have maintained since our initial encounter way back in May, 2014. The more time I spent on here way back then before my departure in early January, 2015 the body of forum researchers--whether LN or Truth-seeking could always count upon you for thoughtful insights. I was impressed then and am impressed now as well. Oh, and that's even if we may disagree on occasion moving forward, your spirit embodies a sense of objective reasoning amid a responsible & respectful discourse. Carry on sir.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 08:21:00 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 08:18:47 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 08:29:51 PM »
You are now suggesting that Truly and Baker lied about going to the roof?  Wow.  Was everyone in Dallas in on this conspiracy?   And why would a "gate type hook latch" preclude anyone from going to the roof?  Flip the hook latch and go up.  It would only seem to preclude someone from entering the 7th floor from the roof.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 09:08:27 PM »
A much closer examination of Roy Truly (nothing truly about him) and Marrion Baker's reported actions as shared by their hastily contrived script fall way short of anything resembling the truth. Yes, we have been told for going on close to just shy of six decades now how they charged up the backstairs in tandem, encountered the wrongly accused and made their way all the way *atop an otherwise locked roof, etc...

*COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT

Name of Compainant
Assassination Of President Kennedy

Offense
John Wiseman, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department.

Date Nov 23, 1963

I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas when the President passed and the car went around the corner and a few more cars had passed when I heard a shot and I knew something had happened. I ran at once to the corner of Houston and Main Street and out into the street when the second and third shots ran out. I ran on across Houston Street, then across the park to where a policeman was having trouble with his motorcycle and I saw a man laying on the grass. This man laying on the grass said the shots came from the building and he was pointing to the old Sexton Building. I talked to Marilyn Sitzman, 202 S. Lancaster who said her boss, Abraham Zaprutes, RI 8 6071, had movies of the shooting. She said the shots came from that way and she pointed at the old Sexton Building. I ran at once to the Sexton Building and went in. I askes some woman how many doors lead out of the building and she said 4. I left the building and found some DPD patrolmen and we came back to the building. I ran up the stairs and the patrolman started trying to get more help to search the building. I went up the stairs to the 7th floor and started up into the attic and noticed that the door to the roof was locked on the inside with a gate type hook latch. I stopped and started back down the stairs taking a quick look on each floor.

Two men who would testify to being somewhere they weren't would certainly frame an innocent party amid a phantom encounter.  If we thought this lying tandem wasn't enough horse manure to avoid, here comes yet another example of a first-day-statement which later morphs into nothing to see here folks just follow the hastily contrived script...

Here's Bonnie Ray Williams' same day affidavit ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338434/m1/1/

Then for whatever reason(s) it wished to serve, the hastily contrived script amid Mr. Williams' Warren Commission testimony four months later (March, 1964) places him up on the 6th floor to join his fellow coworkers down on the 5th floor much later after devouring a chicken lunch w/Dr. Pepper and Doritos. Why the sudden reversal from his same day affidavit? In this case, one thing that continually emanates throughout when considering all of the "evidence" is the federal-authorities--for whatever reason(s) it wished to serve--changed statements, timelines, etc. even if it meant w/strong arm tactics. The one thing we all can be sure of is the absolute truth requires no revision(s), do overs, etc.

Wondering aloud just how many other of the 69 Texas School Book Depository employees on scene that fateful afternoon shared the following sentiments, but were smart enough to keep quiet...

Tue, Jun 19, 2018 8:58 am

To   Alan Ford a1anford@aol.com

Good morning Alan...I can only assume that yes she was suspicious only because it was my understanding through family chit chat during my visits to Texas...they (my father and his side of the family) would say she avoided and didn’t want anything to do with the FBI  or CIA whatever it was at the time.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 18, 2018, at 12:16 PM, Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Okay, thanks for prompt response, Xxxxxxx, just wanted to be respectful of you is all.
>
> Before signing off here, a quick question, and, always remember, Xxxxxxx, you are at liberty not to answer. Did your paternal-grandmother ever give the impression she was ever suspicious of the official account/version of President Kennedy's death?
>
> Alan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: X Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx <Xxxxxxxx@xxx.com>
> To: Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com>
> Sent: Mon, Jun 18, 2018 11:39 am
> Subject: Re: Good Morning!
>
> Good morning Alan, family still call me Xxxxxxx...I add the X to avoid confusion
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>

As you read along, Did you note that Mr. Williams in his same day affidavit noted a plurality of police officers come up the back stairs? Yet this same eyewitness never sees Roy nothing truly about him and Marrion Baker cross his path. There's a reason for that... a hastily contrived script has nothing to do with the absolute truth, which requires no revision (s).

The wrongly accused was framed. The wrongly accused did not shot anybody. Anybody.

The "hastily contrived script" is a new reality that doesn't need explaining. It can just be rolled out.
But surely you have to back up this new reality with some evidence (?)
Who created the "hastily contrived script"?
Who was in on it?
What is the genesis of the "hastily contrived script"?
Or is it something you just get to wheel out when it suits?
Hard evidence please, not just "it must be like this".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 09:08:27 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 09:10:37 PM »
It's not hard to figure out, Dick. There are numerous incidents where witnesses were coerced behind closed doors to change their statements so it dovetailed nicely with the running narrative. It doesn't mean that these people here were "conspirators." You should know better than this, but then I guess this is your way of offering a rebuttal to what Alan is saying here.