Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 51771 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #520 on: May 08, 2021, 12:01:10 AM »
Advertisement
Most interesting........................

(BTW! Desham = Denham)  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #520 on: May 08, 2021, 12:01:10 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #521 on: May 08, 2021, 02:24:56 AM »
::)

Gee, I wonder why witnesses don't include their entire WC testimony in their affidavits.

DUH

It’s quality not quantity.

Just wondering if you use expressions like DUH etc in communications with adults elsewhere.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #522 on: May 08, 2021, 02:35:25 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #522 on: May 08, 2021, 02:35:25 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #523 on: May 09, 2021, 09:54:22 PM »
Most interesting........................

(BTW! Desham = Denham)  Thumb1:

Cf #1!

Mr Jim Braden, statement 11/22/63:

“I moved up to the building across the street from the building which was surrounded and I asked one of the girls if there was a telephone that I could use and she said, ‘Yes, there is one on the third floor of the building where I work.’ I walked through a passage to the elevator where they were getting on (the freight elevator) and I got off on the third floor of the building with all the other people and there was a lady using the pay phone and I asked her if I could use it when she hung up and she said it was out of order and I tried to use it with no success. I ask(ed) her how I can get out of the building and she said that there is an exit right there and then she said wait a minute here is the elevator now. I got on the elevator and returned to the ground floor and the colored man who ran the elevator said you are a stranger in this building and I was not suppose to let you up and he ran outside to an officer and said to this office that he had just taken me up and down in the elevator and the officer said for me to identify myself and I presented him with a credit card and he said well we have to check out everything and took me to his superior and said for me to wait and we will check it out. I was then taken to the Sheriff’s office and interrogated.”

Cf #2!

Mr Jim Braden, HSCA deposition:

Walking further on he came across Dallas Police cars with their doors open, and he could hear the police radio, “They were telling on the radio, everybody get to that building….I walked along the edge of what I later learned was the Texas School Book Depository Building. I recall the railroad tracks ran off this way and up to the edge of the building where all the people were there with the officers completely circling the building I was looking across the street. [The Sheriff’s report, Braden’s 11/22/63 statement is entered into the records as JFK Exhibit No. 112].

Braden continued, “I walked up alongside this building which is now known as the Dal-Tex Building. I was peeking around the corner, I asked somebody what is happening. They said they have somebody up there who shot the President and these officers had their guns up there pointing to this building….As I proceeded along – there were crowds of people on the sidewalk and I asked one of the ladies who was walking along in my direction, I said, ‘Is there a telephone in the area?’ She said, ‘ There is one in my building on the third floor’ and we passed through this walkway to a freight elevator.”

Asked whom he wanted to call, Braden said, “My family in Santa Barbara, my mother and father. I thought this was quite a news events to call and tell them what occurred in Dallas. And I went up to the third floor. There was a women standing there who tried to use the telephone. She hung up. I started using it. She said, ‘It is out of order.’ I turned around. ‘How do I get out of here?’ She says, ‘There is an exit right over there.’ Because I didn’t know where I was in this building I was looking for an exit. I came up in a freight elevator. I was looking for an exit. I was on the third floor….She says, ‘There is a freight elevator there now.’ With this I went over and got back on and started to descend. This was at the time when this old gentleman who was steering the elevator began to look at me a little askance. He had a radio there in the elevator and it was blaring the Kennedy matter out and whatnot. He became more concerned as we were riding this elevator down. I no more than got on the ground floor, he ran back up this runway to an office in uniform and I am following the fellow right along because what can I do? I could not run away. If I ran away they would probably shoot me on the spot.”

“I just took this man up and down in the elevator,” Braden quoted the elevator operator as saying. “With this, the officer says, “Well, we have to check out everything.” With this the officer takes me and we walk out in the center of this area here where there were all these vacant areas where all these policeman were surrounding the building. I definitely recall at the time that I looked over and I could see men coming out. They had a gun on a string or a rope or something. Whatever time that was, I don’t know…about thirty minutes (after he left the Federal Building).”

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #524 on: May 09, 2021, 10:11:34 PM »
Cf #3!

Report by Det. Jim Leavelle:

But! Cf #4!

Mr William Sharper was an elevator operator in the Dal-Tex Building. I quote Mr Tom Hume:

'According to Sharper’s statement, shortly after the shooting, a white male entered the Dal-Tex building by the freight entrance and asked to use the phone. Sharper took the man to the third floor and brought him back down about seven minutes later. Sharper described the man as “30 to 35, attired in a light colored overcoat and a light colored felt hat.”'

Assuming Mr William Sharp (Leavelle report) = Mr William Sharper, then he is a white man. Yet the elevator operator described by Mr Jim Braden is an "old gentleman" who is "colored".

How many damn elevator operators did the Dal-Tex building have???

And........doesn't the man who brought Mr Braden to a police officer's attention sound a lot like Mr Eddie Piper?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #524 on: May 09, 2021, 10:11:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #525 on: May 09, 2021, 11:09:46 PM »
It’s quality not quantity.

Just wondering if you use expressions like DUH etc in communications with adults elsewhere.

The adults are elsewhere

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #526 on: May 09, 2021, 11:28:55 PM »
The adults are elsewhere

I did not expect so much self awareness on your part  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #526 on: May 09, 2021, 11:28:55 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #527 on: May 09, 2021, 11:29:43 PM »
Their affidavits were taken prior to their WC testimonies.

DOH

EXACTLY. Now explain that to the members of your species who keep asking why witnesses sometimes miss in their affidavits what they later bring up in Q&A testimony.

DOH D'OH
There. Fixed your wagon... again.

-----------
EDIT  ;D
BONUS
-----------
> ..."miss in their affidavits what they later bring up in Q&A testimony."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 12:25:08 AM by Bill Chapman »