Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 53614 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2021, 03:07:23 AM »
Advertisement
Do you really believe all the officers who saw the lunch remains on/in the SN before Alyea arrived there were hallucinating?

No.

Mr Alyea was on the fifth floor many minutes before the sixth-floor SN was 'discovered'. Read again what he said.

At some point after he and the officer came across the chicken bones and the Dr Pepper bottle on the fifth floor, somebody moved them up a floor

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2021, 03:07:23 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #497 on: May 05, 2021, 03:09:24 AM »
Just to get away from chicken bones. We know there were two freight elevators that went to the upper floors and one that went to the 4 th and was called the passenger elevator. The two freight elevators had different mechanisms. Given those two differences I suspect that there was a clear protocol observed by the workers for use of them. Most working environments have these. I suspect that where possible the west elevator would be used and once the employee exited the gate would be shut. This would allow others to call it via press button. The east elevator could only be driven by use of a handle. It could not be called by others and could only be moved by someone on that floor after shutting the gate.

This would allow the east elevator to be used for moving larger quantities of stock to specific floors.

My question is this, if this protocol existencd in the TSBD and Williams, Jarman and Norman ascended together they would have used the west elevator and then shut the gate. This would have left them on the 5th and the west elevator able to be called. We now need to explain how the east elevator got to the fifth floor and essentially "locked off" from the first floor. We also need to wonder why Williams felt the need to take the east elevator to the fifth.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #498 on: May 05, 2021, 03:13:40 AM »
No.

Mr Alyea was on the fifth floor many minutes before the sixth-floor SN was 'discovered'. Read again what he said.

At some point after he and the officer came across the chicken bones and the Dr Pepper bottle on the fifth floor, somebody moved them up a floor

I get it.
Somebody moved them up there before Mooney discovered the SN.
Is that correct?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: May 05, 2021, 03:13:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #499 on: May 05, 2021, 03:17:10 AM »
I get it.
Somebody moved them up there before Mooney discovered the SN.
Is that correct?

No, I'm suggesting someone moved them up there as soon as the (real) SN-----where the shells were-----was discovered. Because that was when they realized they'd gone to the wrong window initially (fifth rather than sixth floor)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:19:42 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #500 on: May 05, 2021, 04:12:30 AM »
No, I'm suggesting someone moved them up there as soon as the (real) SN-----where the shells were-----was discovered. Because that was when they realized they'd gone to the wrong window initially (fifth rather than sixth floor)

So before the sixth floor SN was discovered the chicken was moved from the fifth.....then Jerry Hill did his chicken waving to those below. All for "evidence" that would be discarded as unimportant. Struggling to find the sign I ancle of the cops moving the bones to the sixth? For fear of what?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: May 05, 2021, 04:12:30 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #501 on: May 05, 2021, 10:23:30 AM »

??

The first officers to discover the SN reported seeing the lunch remains on/in SN.
Why would they report seeing the lunch remains?
Why did the people on the 5th floor, who you think discovered the lunch remains, feel the need to move the lunch remains up to the 6th? To avoid embarrassment? Lower ranking officers decided to rearrange the crime scene evidence of the most important crime in America's history to avoid embarrassment?

Let's imagine the lunch remains were found on the 5th as early as 12:40 PM. Who was reporting the lunch remains proved the assassin was on the 5th floor before the SN was discovered?

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #502 on: May 05, 2021, 12:23:41 PM »
??

The first officers to discover the SN reported seeing the lunch remains on/in SN.
Why would they report seeing the lunch remains?
Why did the people on the 5th floor, who you think discovered the lunch remains, feel the need to move the lunch remains up to the 6th? To avoid embarrassment? Lower ranking officers decided to rearrange the crime scene evidence of the most important crime in America's history to avoid embarrassment?

Let's imagine the lunch remains were found on the 5th as early as 12:40 PM. Who was reporting the lunch remains proved the assassin was on the 5th floor before the SN was discovered?

Dang, why don't they talk about Henry VIII like this?  I'd like like to deconstruct some of his egregious errors.  DPD sucked at deconstruction, oui?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: May 05, 2021, 12:23:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #503 on: May 05, 2021, 01:02:33 PM »
At 11:20 in this video-----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-gOVjYwgPg

----------Sgt. Jerry Hill tries to explain away Mr Tom Alyea's pesky recollection by saying there were two sets of chicken bones-----------one on the fifth floor, another on the sixth!  :D