Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's shot-1 ricochet was at Z113 or Z105.  (Read 34280 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Oswald's shot-1 was at Z113.
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2021, 02:55:18 AM »
Advertisement

Jerry, you are showing the wrist AFTER z271, which is when I say the bullet struck. The bullet created a jagged entrance wound and dragged mohair fibres into the wound. These fibres very likely came from the jacket cuff that the bullet had just passed through. That could easily have changed the relative positions of the jacket sleeve/French cuff/wrist/hand/hat.  So why don't you try making your argument based on the position of these things BEFORE z272?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2021, 02:55:18 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2021, 03:46:48 AM »
Jerry, you are showing the wrist AFTER z271, which is when I say the bullet struck.

"Now, I could be wrong within a frame or two of z271."

The bullet created a jagged entrance wound and dragged mohair fibres into the wound. These fibres very likely came from the jacket cuff that the bullet had just passed through. That could easily have changed the relative positions of the jacket sleeve/French cuff/wrist/hand/hat.  So why don't you try making your argument based on the position of these things BEFORE z272?

Somewhat moot. The height of the right cuff and jacket end is still too high for the height of the chest exit wound you indicated in the Love Field picture of Connally.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2021, 04:20:25 PM »

I know we look at things differently but some of your graphics are off the charts - this is one of them.
There could hardly be a more clear demonstration of the fallacy of Andrew's position.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2021, 04:20:25 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2021, 07:26:01 PM »
I know we look at things differently but some of your graphics are off the charts - this is one of them.
There could hardly be a more clear demonstration of the fallacy of Andrew's position.
You are comparing a photo of a twisted turned torso with shoulders skewed to a photo of him standing upright.  Here is a better comparison:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2021, 09:12:39 PM »
You are comparing a photo of a twisted turned torso with shoulders skewed to a photo of him standing upright.  Here is a better comparison:

I'm not getting any of the images you are posting.
I don't know if it's just me.
Photoimage seems to be the best way to upload images (IMO)

LATER EDIT:

Not Photoimage
Postimages (https://postimages.org/)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 11:04:00 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2021, 09:12:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2021, 09:48:56 PM »
I'm not getting any of the images you are posting.
I don't know if it's just me.
Photoimage seems to be the best way to upload images (IMO)

Could be just a temporary sharing or permissions issue. Or your might have to add "http://dufourlaw.com" in the setting for "Exceptions" (if there is such a setting) of your browser and virus checker. The "http" might be the problem; it lacks the "s" for a secure site. Images were off for me for awhile yesterday but today is fine. So the "s" may not be the problem.

Eventually it works. Mason would email images to you if you were to PM (Personal Message) him here at the Forum. But then he might be off the Forum and not know about your message.

Mason posts every thing using his law firm's site in Saskatchewan. His documents describing his Pet Theory are also posted from there, in PDF form..

Andrew would need an image-hoster that's free, allows direct-linking to the image, has unlimited transfers and supports animated GIFs.

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2021, 11:47:12 PM »
Could be just a temporary sharing or permissions issue. Or your might have to add "http://dufourlaw.com" in the setting for "Exceptions" (if there is such a setting) of your browser and virus checker. The "http" might be the problem; it lacks the "s" for a secure site. Images were off for me for awhile yesterday but today is fine. So the "s" may not be the problem.

Eventually it works. Mason would email images to you if you were to PM (Personal Message) him here at the Forum. But then he might be off the Forum and not know about your message.

Mason posts every thing using his law firm's site in Saskatchewan. His documents describing his Pet Theory are also posted from there, in PDF form..

Andrew would need an image-hoster that's free, allows direct-linking to the image, has unlimited transfers and supports animated GIFs.
I use postimage for pix & pdf & gif.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2021, 11:47:12 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2021, 01:27:08 AM »

But nothing wrong with you using a medical illustration of a person not twisted and who's standing upright.

"Connally clamps right elbow over torn-open right chest"
          — "Kennedy and Lincoln", Dr. John K. Lattimer (1980)

How long is this going to go on?