Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's shot-2 was at Z218.  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Oswald's shot-2 was at Z218.
« on: March 24, 2021, 08:54:24 AM »
Advertisement
Oswald's shot-2 was at  Z218.
Working backwards, Zapruder is startled at Z318 Z319 Z320, which is 5 frames after Hickey's 4 or 5 shots at Z313 Z314 Z315 Z316 Z317.  Zapruder is 84ft from Hickey, & the speed of sound is 343 m/s or 63ft per frame, so that takes 1.3 frames.  Deducting 1.3 from 5 gives a startle reaction time of 3.7 frames. 

Zapruder is startled at frames Z224 to Z229.  Deducting 3.7 from Z224 gives Z220.3.  Zapruder is 264 ft from Oswald, for which the  sound takes 4.2 frames.  Hence Oswald shot at Z216.1.  The slug moved at say 2000 fps, & Oswald is 184 ft from JFK, hence the slug takes  0.09 sec, which is 1.6 frames.  Adding 1.6 to Z216.1 gives Z217.7 as the time that JFK is hit, ie say Z218.

Z218 has always been my estimate based on Connally's testimony re Connally's turning movements.  He said he was turned/looking right, then turned to look over his left shoulder but only got halfway  there when the slug hit him.  That right to left turn can only have happened whilst Connally was hidden by the sign, & Z218 is dead center in that period.

Re Oswald's shot-1, this happened some time before Z133, Z133 being Zapruder's first frame of  that sequence.  We know where shot-1 happened, it happened at the signals, the shot ricocheting off the signal arm. But when is not known.  If it was a half limo length before Z133 then at 1 ft per frame that makes shot-1 at Z123. A full limo makes it Z113. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 10:43:34 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Oswald's shot-2 was at Z218.
« on: March 24, 2021, 08:54:24 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

Re: Oswald's shot-2 was at Z218.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 09:50:40 AM »

No evidence that Oswald fired even a single shot.

Fred

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 08:58:33 PM »
No evidence that Oswald fired even a single shot. Fred
I am sure that Oswald fired 2 shots.  I know that there are some suspicious fishy things that dont seem to add up.  But all in all i reckon that Oswald acted alone, & that he made a quick decision alone, & that he had some kind of silly half baked escape plan to get to Mexico.

The evidence etc & witness statements etc are a problem. Much of it contradictory. Lies. Confusing. The smartest of us will of course be better able to sort out the mess. Me myself i spend say 6 hrs per day amusing myself with learning about Einsteinian problems, & having gone as far as i can with that stuff & if i say so myself becoming the world authority on gravity & the bending of light & equivalence & relativity & especially on the Michelson & Morley & Miller aetherwind experiments etc i got bored & 8 weeks ago i got back to looking at JFK stuff, having already in 2018 learnt from Donahue & Menninger & McLaren & Co that Hickey accidentally killed JFK with an AR15 01, & that Oswald's first shot ricocheted off the signal arm, &  that Oswald's 2nd shot was the magic bullet.

So, as with Einsteinian stuff, i was surprised to see that little ol me could see that Hickey fired an auto burst of say 4 or 5 shots, & that little ol me was the only person saying so.  Suddenly lots of evidence & statements make sense.  How kum no-one else can see.  Of course lots of persons know, but are keeping quiet, because thats their job.

On this forum i have mentioned lots of little things that have become apparent to me because i have the benefit of "knowing" the truth, knowing the truth allows me to work backwards, to quickly see what is bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, saving time. And i had the help of lots of persons much smarter than me, who have put in lots of good work, but all of them suffered some kind of blindness, & they all kept walking past the door to the truth. In 8 weeks i saw only one reference to this door, ie that Hickey possibly fired an auto burst of many shots, & that author didnt bother to look inside.

I found Oswald's shot-2 boring, my main interest was in Oswald's shot-1, & in Hickey shot-12345. But i was surprised that experts couldnt even agree on something as simple as shot-2, like when it happened.  The only puzzle for me concerns the movement of Connally's jacket lapel at Z224, it suggests a shot at Z224.  The answer is that it was the wind. The black lapel might have been sticking out squarish since the shot at Z218, this black on black sticking out being invisible to Zapruder on his view angle, & then a small puff of backdraught did the trick at Z224.
[edit 1sept2021][the slug exited a long way away from the lapel]

I was expecting to find lots of Hickeyians on this forum, but Hickeyians left long ago, & i will follow shortly, today might be my last day here, i might look from time to time. There is little more i can do here, i came here to learn, not to teach. I dont mind stupid comments, they are a good opportunity to improve my game, but in the end we have pearls & swine (with all due respect to swine), & i paid for an argument not for abuse.

If ever The 6th Floor Museum unlock the 2019 copys of Bronson's footage then i & everyone else will have something to chew on (ie re Hickey's shots).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 10:25:00 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 08:58:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 09:44:39 PM »
I am sure that Oswald fired 2 shots.  I know that there are some suspicious fishy things that dont seem to add up.  But all in all i reckon that Oswald acted alone, & that he made a quick decision alone, & that he had some kind of silly half baked escape plan to get to Mexico.

The evidence etc & witness statements etc are a problem. Much of it contradictory. Lies. Confusing. The smartest of us will of course be better able to sort out the mess. Me myself i spend say 6 hrs per day amusing myself with learning about Einsteinian problems, & having gone as far as i can with that stuff & if i say so myself becoming the world authority on gravity & the bending of light & equivalence & relativity & especially on the Michelson & Morley & Miller aetherwind experiments etc i got bored & 8 weeks ago i got back to looking at JFK stuff, having already in 2018 learnt from Donahue & Messenger & McLaren & Co that Hickey accidentally killed JFK with an AR15 01, & that Oswald's first shot ricocheted off the signal arm, &  that Oswald's 2nd shot was the magic bullet.

So, as with Einsteinian stuff, i was surprised to see that little ol me could see that Hickey fired an auto burst of say 4 or 5 shots, & that little ol me was the only person saying so.  Suddenly lots of evidence & statements make sense.  How kum no-one else can see.  Of course lots of persons know, but are keeping quiet, because thats their job.

On this forum i have mentioned lots of little things that have become apparent to me because i have the benefit of "knowing" the truth, knowing the truth allows me to work backwards, to quickly see what is bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, saving time. And i had the help of lots of persons much smarter than me, who have put in lots of good work, but all of them suffered some kind of blindness, & they all kept walking past the door to the truth. In 8 weeks i saw only one reference to this door, ie that Hickey possibly fired an auto burst of many shots, & that author didnt bother to look inside.

I found Oswald's shot-2 boring, my main interest was in Oswald's shot-1, & in Hickey shot-12345. But i was surprised that experts couldnt even agree on something as simple as shot-2, like when it happened.  The only puzzle for me concerns the movement of Connally's jacket lapel at Z224, it suggests a shot at Z224.  The answer is that it was the wind. The black lapel might have been sticking out squarish since the shot at Z218, this black on black sticking out being invisible to Zapruder on his view angle, & then a small puff of backdraught did the trick at Z224.

I was expecting to find lots of Hickeyians on this forum, but Hickeyians left long ago, & i will follow shortly, today might be my last day here, i might look from time to time. There is little more i can do here, i came here to learn, not to teach. I dont mind stupid comments, they are a good opportunity to improve my game, but in the end we have pearls & swine (with all due respect to swine), & i paid for an argument not for abuse.

If ever The 6th Floor Museum unlock the 2019 copys of Bronson's footage then i & everyone else will have something to chew on (ie re Hickey's shots).

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 09:57:09 PM »
I am sure that Oswald fired 2 shots.... that Oswald acted alone & that he had some kind of silly half baked escape plan to get to Mexico.
Well dog my cats.... The Warren Report was sure he fired 3 shots and that he had no escape plan at all.
So maybe write another book. Who knows? It might be a best seller  :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 09:57:09 PM »

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 10:17:37 PM »
Well dog my cats.... The Warren Report was sure he fired 3 shots and that he had no escape plan at all.
So maybe write another book. Who knows? It might be a best seller  :-\
I have to admit that i dont know what any of the i think it is 3 official reports sez.  Praps i did read parts, i forget.  And i dont have any books re jfk, praps i have read snippets if free on google.  I might buy the donahue & menninger & mclaren books, probly say $20.  Actually silly me i should look in my local library.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 01:31:04 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 10:28:16 PM »
Cuckoo...
Whats your belief re who when where how for the shots?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 10:28:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 11:08:52 PM »
Whats your belief re who when where how for the shots?

Oswald/CuckooNest/3Shots/twofer
Oswald/KilledTippit