Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder missing frames.  (Read 2122 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Zapruder missing frames.
« on: March 18, 2021, 08:16:27 AM »
Advertisement
Zapruder frames Z155 Z156 & Z208 Z209 Z210 Z211 are missing in most of the reasonable copies that are public.
And the frames before the missing frames of course have ugly splices.
There are some youtubes which have the missing frames & no damaged frames, but they are poor quality.
I did some printscreens to capture the missing & damaged frames, but i think that Z209 might have avoided capture.
They look 5th rate but better than nothing.
https://sites.google.com/view/jfkzapruder-missingframes/home
https://sites.google.com/view/jfkzaprudermissingframe/home
The undamaged Zapruder film – Robert Harris – 1:26 long.
Zapruder film Lightbox – E. P. James MacAdams – 8:44 long.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 08:30:32 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Zapruder missing frames.
« on: March 18, 2021, 08:16:27 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Zapruder missing frames.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 01:31:16 AM »
Here is a link to i think good quality copies of the whole lot of the Zapruder frames including the "missing" Z155 Z156 Z208 Z209 Z210 Z211 & the splice damaged Z154 Z207 etc.

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 02:56:45 PM »
There are no missing Z film frames. What you see is what happened. If you want to continue to believe there are 67% of the frames missing, go over to another forum called the (UN)education Forum. Do a search there for a thread called SWAN SONG MATH RULES and dive into the muck over there. You'll find plenty of like-minded souls there who think the same thing about the film. Good luck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 02:56:45 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 11:41:55 PM »
There are no missing Z film frames. What you see is what happened. If you want to continue to believe there are 67% of the frames missing, go over to another forum called the (UN)education Forum. Do a search there for a thread called SWAN SONG MATH RULES and dive into the muck over there. You'll find plenty of like-minded souls there who think the same thing about the film. Good luck.
It appears to me that Robin Unger's gallery for Zapruder doesnt have any of the 6 missing frames, & it also doesnt have non-damaged frames ie without splices. But that link to Costella does have.
And it appears to me that there are a few poor quality youtubes with the missing frames etc, but Costella is the only good quality movie.

I had a quick look at that site/link & i couldnt fathom their point(s), whats their beef, do they reckon that Zapruder has been censored or changed, i dont.

I dont believe in any conspiracies except for the Hickey cover-up afterwards.
Which includes secretting or destruction of footages by Oliver & Arnold (koz they show Hickey).
And The 6th Floor Museum wont allow public access to the superior 2019 copy of the Bronson frames which are better than the 2017 copy & i am sure will show more clearly that Hickey did it.
And i am suspicious re the missing frames in the Towner footage.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 06:04:14 PM »
So what you're saying is you believe in no conspiracies EXCEPT the one that Hickey the SS agent fired his gun [I'm guessing by accident] killing Kennedy. And because of this, you believe that frames were removed from the Z film to perhaps cover it up. Is that right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 06:04:14 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 09:34:50 PM »
So what you're saying is you believe in no conspiracies EXCEPT the one that Hickey the SS agent fired his gun [I'm guessing by accident] killing Kennedy. And because of this, you believe that frames were removed from the Z film to perhaps cover it up. Is that right?
No i dont believe that the Zapruder film has been sabotaged in any way. Actually i  got up at 6am this morning to download offpeak the (220 meg) Costella's copies of the Zapruder frames which dont have any missing or damaged frames.  The missing & damaged frames (say 8 ovem) cant possibly hide anything important.  The important thing is the actions of Hickey in Queen Mary, &  the Zapruder film doesnt show Hickey during the headshot at Z313.  There is only one film that shows Hickey at time Z313 & that is Bronson's film, but the 2017 copy of his film is too blurry to show much, & the good less blurry 2019 copy is locked away. Likewise the Oliver film & the Arnold film are locked away, probly koz they show Hickey.