Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 6 Week JFK Assassination Conference (free)  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Gerry Down

6 Week JFK Assassination Conference (free)
« on: February 25, 2021, 09:08:46 PM »
Advertisement
Starting March 3rd, The Future of Freedom Foundation will be hosting an online JFK assassination conference every Wednesday evening. Free to attend. Check out Jacob Hornberger talking about it here:

JFK Assassination Forum

6 Week JFK Assassination Conference (free)
« on: February 25, 2021, 09:08:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: 6 Week JFK Assassination Conference (free)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 09:43:32 PM »
Starting March 3rd, The Future of Freedom Foundation will be hosting an online JFK assassination conference every Wednesday evening. Free to attend. Check out Jacob Hornberger talking about it here:

Thanks for the tip, But I'm not optimistic....  I listened to Mr Hornberger and I believe that he's gone "a bridge too far" ...

I don't believe that it is necessary to go beyond Hoover and LBJ.....  They knew the plot that was afoot to murder JFK, and they did nothing to warn JFK or thwart the plot.   I believe it's true that the "National Security State" (or whatever title you wish to choose to hang on the shadow communist government ) is now running our country...but they weren't behind the coup d etat.   They knew that LBJ was the prime conspirator and they maneuvered  him and kept him in line by blackmail.

The shadow government has us on the rails to a massive "train wreck"  ....and I have no idea how to stop this damned train.       
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 10:22:13 PM by Walt Cakebread »