Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bronson saw Hickey shoot JFK.  (Read 14475 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Bronson saw Hickey shoot JFK.
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2023, 08:01:12 AM »
Advertisement
If u have a close look at my gif u can see that Hickey has the AR15 in both hands for most of the gif.
The photo below is from the gif, & shows Hickey holding the AR15 in both hands.
It also shows Roberts (in the front passenger seat) sticking his head up & telling Hickey to be careful with the AR15.

FROM: ATSAIC Emory P. Roberts, The White House Detail --- US Secret Service --- November 29, 1963
SUBJECT: Schedule of events prior to and after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas on Friday November 22, 1963.
……………I turned around a couple times, just after the shooting and saw that some of the Special Agents had their guns drawn, I know I drew mine, and saw SA Hickey in rear seat with the AR-15, and asked him to be careful with it……………

Bell filmed the JFK limo & Queen Mary going throo the triple underpass.
This sequence had about 68 Bell frames & started (i reckon) at Z422 which is 109 Z frames (6.0 seconds) after the headshot at Z313.
But the gifs start at Z459 which is 8.0 seconds after Z313.
The 68 Bell frames took  (i reckon) 6.9 seconds. I calculated that Bell's camera ran at 10.1 fps (compared to Zapruder's 18.3 fps).
My gif has 40 frames, starting at frame 19 & ending at frame 58.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 08:49:10 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2023, 08:01:12 AM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2023, 10:06:55 PM »
The Hickey shot is a myth. All Secret Service ammo was accounted for after the assassination. Nobody in Hickey's car heard him fire a shot. Two of the people in the car with Hickey were close Kennedy aides and friends Powers and O'Donnell. We now know that Powers and O'Donnell told federal agents that shots came from the grassy knoll but that the agents pressured them into changing their stories. Yes, a number of people in Dealey Plaza smelled the scent of gun powder, but that smell was from the grassy knoll shots. One shot from an AR-15 rifle would not have produced a strong, lingering smell of gun powder that could be smelled from several spots near Elm Street--that just would not happen from a single shot from an AR-15. The cowlick entry site has been debunked, and the trajectory from Hickey's rifle to the EOP entry site does not work.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2023, 10:41:40 PM »
The link below will take u to the Bell footage at the museum. 
And i show links to 2 youtubes which are of good quality, & are easier to watch than the museum footage.
Every other youtube of the Bell footage is of poor or very poor quality – don’t waste time looking.
https://emuseum.jfk.org/objects/65704/bell-8mm-color-film-with-original-box-and-reel?ctx=788556dfdaf975f0c5fdbd18f828aeca5a741558&idx=29

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2023, 10:41:40 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2023, 10:48:42 PM »
The Hickey shot is a myth. All Secret Service ammo was accounted for after the assassination. Nobody in Hickey's car heard him fire a shot. Two of the people in the car with Hickey were close Kennedy aides and friends Powers and O'Donnell. We now know that Powers and O'Donnell told federal agents that shots came from the grassy knoll but that the agents pressured them into changing their stories. Yes, a number of people in Dealey Plaza smelled the scent of gun powder, but that smell was from the grassy knoll shots. One shot from an AR-15 rifle would not have produced a strong, lingering smell of gun powder that could be smelled from several spots near Elm Street--that just would not happen from a single shot from an AR-15. The cowlick entry site has been debunked, and the trajectory from Hickey's rifle to the EOP entry site does not work.
Hickey fired 4 or 5 or 6 shots. JFK's head did not lie. The cracked windshield did not lie. The dented chrome strip did not lie. Tague's bloody left cheek did not lie.
I am surprized that no-one has replicated the dent in the chrome trim -- a hollow point would do the trick -- a sharp hard nosed slug would probly make a hole -- even Oswald's carcano would have made a hole i think (i mean if fired from close range square-on)(not from the TSBD).
And of course fragments of a carcano slug would never make that dent in a million years.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 01:28:11 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2023, 01:17:46 AM »
I made a closeup gif of Hickey, as can be seen he is holding the AR15 through the whole giff.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 01:25:58 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2023, 01:17:46 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2023, 02:15:31 AM »
Hickey fired 4 or 5 or 6 shots. JFK's head did not lie. The cracked windshield did not lie. The dented chrome strip did not lie. Tague's bloody left cheek did not lie.
I am surprized that no-one has replicated the dent in the chrome trim -- a hollow point would do the trick -- a sharp hard nosed slug would probly make a hole -- even Oswald's carcano would have made a hole i think (i mean if fired from close range square-on)(not from the TSBD).
And of course fragments of a carcano slug would never make that dent in a million years.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2023, 02:34:44 AM »
Bell actually made a failed sequence of only 5 Bell frames starting at about Z375, ie 62 Z frames after the headshot at Z313, ie 3.4 seconds.
Only one frame (Frame-4) of Bell's failed sequence was at all legible, it was very blurry.
The 5 Bell frames were equivalent to about 8 Zapruder frames (if Bell's camera worked at 10.1 fps)(about 0.5 seconds)
Bell's later sequence started at Z422, ie 109 Z frames after Z313, ie 6.0 seconds.
Its a pity that Bell's good sequence didnt start at the start of the  failed sequence -- however he was aimed at the JFKlimo -- hence Queen Mary & Hickey & Co would have been a long way out of frame anyhow.
The only reason that Bronson managed to get Queen Mary in Bronson's sequence is that Bronson accidentally used his wide angle lens.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 02:37:59 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2023, 02:34:44 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2023, 09:09:24 PM »
1. It was not a shot – it was an auto burst of at least 4 shots.
2. I haven’t seen any reference that said ammo was accounted for (ie & none missing) – certainly not signed or sworn or under oath?
3. Not hearing the Hickey shots & claiming to have not heard the Hickey shots are not the same thing. U have been wrong in every comment u have ever made about Hickey. For example u love saying that Powers denied hearing Hickey's shot(s) – yet Powers is the only passenger in Queen Mary that did not deny hearing Hickey's shot(s).
4. U keep mentioning one shot – but i said that Hickey fired at least 4 shots. Hence we have a strong smell of gunpowder in Dealey Plaza.
5. How would shots from the picket fence result in the smell of gunpowder at various points on the way to the hospital, & a strong smell at the hospital?
6. The trajectory from Hickey's AR15 works ok. And, your EOP entry site for the inshoot is BS. The AR15 had to be an inch or two above the windshield of Queen Mary, as per my drawings. Hickey,  already half sitting half standing on 2 leather cases, had merely to rise up a say half head & have the AR15 at chest height -- & i have shown that the Bronson footage does indeed show Hickey rising a half head at what i call Bronson frame 07 (see blue oval head in drawing-2 below), which i have shown to be at Z312 (the time of the headshot). If u look at my drawings, if the muzzle of the AR15 was 28" from the windshield, & if JFK was 211" from the  windshield, then that ratio is 1 in 7.5, hence the muzzle of the AR15 had to be 1" above the windshield for every 7.5" that the inshoot in JFK's head was below the windshield, & i reckon that the inshoot might have been only 6" below. And, if Queen Mary braked at Z312 (the time of the headshot) then the windshield would have dropped a little, & Hickey would have lifted a little, hence the AR15 would not have to be even 1" above.
Hickey did the dirty deed – hence the facts & measurements (properly done) can only confirm that.
Look, one strike & my theory is out, so, ask one question re my theory that i can't answer, ie that makes the Hickey theory impossible (or even improbable). Waiting.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 10:31:49 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »