Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bronson saw Hickey shoot JFK.  (Read 15697 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Bronson saw Hickey shoot JFK.
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2024, 09:29:26 PM »
Advertisement
Here below on the left is my screenprint B12pff from Weissman's pdf report, showing Weissman's copy of a part of a frame from the Museum's film or somesuch.
This is the same frame as my UYB09 (showing what i claim is the headshot explosion) (shown on the right).
My blow up of Weissman's frame B12pdf is probly of better resolution than my blow up of Unger's UYB09 frame even tho my blow up of B12pdf looks blurrier.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 12:57:48 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2024, 09:29:26 PM »

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2024, 02:47:46 AM »
Whether Hickey was seated or knot, Hickey had to pick up the AR15 from the floor & swing the AR15 up & around over O'Donnell's head.
Hence as can be seen in the pix the AR15 would have been high enuff to shoot over the windshield (whether seated or knot).

Why is O'Donnell gripping the grip on the front seat – this Willis pix was at Z202 – praps O'Donnell was still reacting to Oswald's shot-1 at pseudo Z105, back at the overhead signals -- & Oswald's shot-2 has yet to happen (at Z218).
O'Donnell's grip will tighten at Z218 -- & then he will yank the grip clear offa the seat at Z300 when Hickey starts his autoburst.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 03:20:05 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2024, 03:01:42 AM »
The cartoon in The Smoking Gun shows Hickey holding the AR15 with just one hand.
I reckon that a one handed grip would not show much pale hand color/patch in the Bronson frames (hmmm, unless Hickey was left handed, & he held the trigger grip with his left hand, in which case we might see a large pale patch).

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 03:05:13 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2024, 03:01:42 AM »

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2024, 03:36:44 AM »
Here in the Willis 03 slide we can see (once again) what is needed for Hickey to swing the AR15 over O'Donnell's head, relative to the needed trajekt for the headshot -- & relative to the needed trajekt to dent the chrome trim (allbeit shown in Houston rather than Elm).

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2024, 03:42:27 AM »
A close up of my Bell gif of Hickey & AR15 -- & a faster version. '
Hickey is holding the trigger grip of the AR15 with his right hand (ie he is probly right handed)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 03:44:21 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2024, 03:42:27 AM »

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2024, 08:30:15 PM »
We will meet again in 7 months.

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2024, 10:00:13 PM »
We can see that SSA Bennett's job (Bennett is sitting on rhs of back seat) is to scan windows etc high up on rhs of the roads.
In particular Bennett has to scan windows directly next to jfk, & behind.
SSAs Ready & Landis (standing on running board on rhs) have to scan ahead on rhs (low down on rhs)(high up on rhs).
Oswald up on the 6th floor of the TSBD was Bennett's man.
Bennett did grab for the AR15 (on the floor in front of Hickey), but Hickey had already grabbed it first. Pity.
Here in the Willis 03 slide we can see (once again) what is needed for Hickey to swing the AR15 over O'Donnell's head, relative to the needed trajekt for the headshot -- & relative to the needed trajekt to dent the chrome trim (allbeit shown in Houston rather than Elm).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 10:06:52 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2024, 10:00:13 PM »

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2024, 02:58:38 AM »
The Secret Killer of President John F. Kennedy

By Ashley Machtig, Brett Machtig · 2020  &  2019

We believe it could not have been Lee Harvey Oswald who killed JFK. It was

(1) an assassination team who tried to kill JFK, as well as?

(2) It could have been Secret Service Agent George Hickey who could have accidentally shot President Kennedy in the head
with his cocked-and-loaded Colt AR-15 using a unique six millimeter fragmenting bullet shot from the Secret Service chase car
directly following the presidential limousine while swinging his rifle around to engage an active shooter thought to be in the Texas Book Depository.
Possibly, while Hickey was swinging his rifle,
he accidentally shot the man he was sworn to protect, JFK in the back of the head where the bullet
exploded and blew the far side of JFK's head open, killing him dead.This work is dedicated to Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Ashley Machtig  is a student attending Normandale Community College where she is finishing up her Associate's degree. Ashley plans on furthering her education at the University of Minnesota where she plans on pursuing a career in law.

Brett Machtig  serves on the Normandale College Business Advisory Committee as well as The National Security Forum for the United States Department of Defense. Brett is the founding partner of The Capital Advisory Group and has written more than 21 books on finance, negotiation, and art. His hobbies include history, collecting antique books, and a lifetime of study. www.brettmachtig.com
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 11:23:28 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »