Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hey all need your help  (Read 431 times)

Offline Gary Davis

Hey all need your help
« on: March 31, 2024, 10:17:03 PM »
Advertisement
Hi

I received a copy back in the 70's of "Cover up by J. Gary Shaw" I managed to get about  a third of the way through it over the years then it came up missing after moving from California to Georgia. I have checked online and all the listings I've found are well beyond my now very Fixed income (Disability) Could someone if they maybe have a copy of the second edition donate it to me I would be hugely grateful. Thank you

Gary 

JFK Assassination Forum

Hey all need your help
« on: March 31, 2024, 10:17:03 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Hey all need your help
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 10:48:30 PM »
Hi

I received a copy back in the 70's of "Cover up by J. Gary Shaw" I managed to get about  a third of the way through it over the years then it came up missing after moving from California to Georgia. I have checked online and all the listings I've found are well beyond my now very Fixed income (Disability) Could someone if they maybe have a copy of the second edition donate it to me I would be hugely grateful. Thank you

Gary
Gary: Not sure if this is sufficient but you can read the book online here:  https://archive.org/details/coverupgovernmen0000shaw

You'll need a free membership/account to borrow it. Good luck.

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 10:25:27 PM »
Gary: Not sure if this is sufficient but you can read the book online here:  https://archive.org/details/coverupgovernmen0000shaw

You'll need a free membership/account to borrow it. Good luck.

Yes, the Internet Archive is a tremendous resource for free books, and numerous titles about the Assassination are available without having to reach into your pocket, with approximately 95 per cent of them being conspiracy-oriented.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 10:25:27 PM »

Offline Gary Davis

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 07:38:36 PM »
Thanks Guys

I had no idea this was available on the archive. Reading now!!

Gary